Daily reminder that the Holocaust never happened

Zyklon B was used to delouse clothing and saved countless Jew lives.

There were no homicidal gas chambers or mass graves.

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Aktion_brand.jpg
imgur.com/a/725A7
rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2600
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8392
rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2600&start=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump to you good sir

but in war propaganda jews were portrayed as blood sucking insects

also what of the gays, cripples, gypsies and others the germans were rounding up? are you implying they were going to send them all to palestine?

>also what of the gays, cripples, gypsies and others the germans were rounding up? are you implying they were going to send them all to palestine?

they put some gays in camps, basically the pedos. and some gypsies, not that many.

they didnt do anything to cripples.

>they didnt do anything to cripples
American education
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Aktion_brand.jpg

woah there hanz watch out you'll go to jail for a thought crime

>being this new
You realize that he's baiting you? None of us here unironically deny the Holocaust. We know it happened (gas chambers, crematoriums, 6 million and all). We're only shitposting when we say it didn't happen, because it shocks and scares newfags and normies such as yourself. You do realize that there isn't 1 (one) Holocaust denier that's credible who's standing today - not one that hasn't been debunked and proven one. Whether it's misrepresenting their sources or outright lying, all deniers have been BTFO. From Irving to Zundel to Mattogno to Rudolf to Cole. Heck, even Irving doesn't deny it anymore and has produced work on how Jews were indeed gas and cremated during Operation Reinhard. Keep up with the times, Hans.

If they didn't want to kill off the jews then why did they gather them up in hundreds of camps to begin with you fucking tinfoil.
Easy to make up lies and cherrypick when there is such a broud base of information isn't it?

>6 millions
No

True

>all deniers have been BTFO
I have yet to see Zundel or Faurisson debunked.
Good luck with that.

Why didn't they kill them all then?

Come on goy! You don't force Gods chosen to actually lift a finger and compelled them to work for food and get away with it!

It's loich anad'ahh Showah

Nobody here denies it, but you'd have to be literally retarded not to realize that it's exaggerated as fuck and most of muh six million were from typhus. And also that the american media paints it like some sort of solely jewish thing while there were more russian pow's killed in camps than jews.

Big If True

Why do these camps are located alongside railways going outside of Germany???
Geez, I wonder what they were trying to do.
Mass genocide using some dumb and inefficient methods must be the most obvious answer.

There is literally no hard evidence that gas chambers existed. I have looked so fucking hard

You might be onto something with the cripples. According to a famous WW2 documentary (forget the name pls no bully) a German mailed a letter to Hitler asking for permission to have his crippled, useless Nigger tier son euthanized. Of course the kikes extrapolated that to mean Hitler couldn't get hard without putting a shot gun pellet between the eyes of a thousand crippled retards everyday, in all likely hood Hitler just wanted them Euthanized or Germans requested the crippled be euthanized for Germany's good (little did they know eugenics is retarded, as mutations are unavoidable).

BUMP

Nice bait, nigger. I'll kill you.

David Irving is a legend. He's British not Zog slavebjy Nigger (((American))).

HAHA all Americans (even the """ whites"""") are nigger tier Kike slave trash!!!

Mass graves were there, and the work camps were bretty fuggen bad too; either way it doesn't matter, the Joos got what they deserved.

Not every thing the Nazis did was just propaganda, they did a great job getting rid of vermin, don't take away their credit.

>le holocaust le didnt happen because of le memes on le anime website

this link confuses and scares the NEETsoc

imgur.com/a/725A7

Seriously swedebro answer me this: why did the Germans treat most of their Jewish prisoners as decently as they were able, giving them housing and medical attention (during a world war), if they were simultaneously pursuing a genocidal program against them? Why were there over 3 million survivors? I really want an answer to this.

>If they didn't want to kill off the jews then why did they gather them up in hundreds of camps to begin with you fucking tinfoil.

They only put Jews there who had committed crimes or were communists etc. Nobody went to the camps just for being Jewish.

In the camps they worked, they weren't killed.

Why do you think these kikes from the camps changed their names when they went to America?

It's because they were criminals or commies and thats why they were in the camps.

>Mass graves were there,

Show me one at Treblinka. It needs to be 50 metres long and 30 metres wide.

Reminder: The holocaust is not Jews dying. They holocaust is not gypsies, gays, the retarded, or even POWs dying. The holocaust is not Jews being shot, starved, beaten, or left to die of exposure.

The holocaust is only one thing, and that is the systematic extermination of Jews by use of genocidal gas chambers.

No one denies that Jews died, or that they were imprisoned, and experienced terrible conditions. It is the existences of these gas chambers that is disputed. There is no solid evidence that they existed. Even leading Jewish historians claim that 95% of Zyklon B was used for delousing purposes, while only 5% was used for genocidal purposes. They have nothing. Its a phony claim.
Yes a lot of Jews died, yes they were put into labor camps, but they were not systematically gassed, and allied bombing of supply lines helped create shortages of food and supplies that lead to mass starvation. It also helped spread the typhus epidemic.

When we say the holocaust didn't happen we are saying that Jews were not systematically gassed. There is no concrete proof that they were. We do not deny that Germany caused the death of many Jews. Don't mix these things up.
The holocaust has one specific meaning, and it did not happen.

My friend, you have to prove that most of those pictures of dead bodies were either A. killed in gas chambers, B. not Soviet regime victims, C. Jewish people. None of which you can possibly do. The fundamental lie of the holocaust is that there were millions gassed in gas chambers and then cremated. This is the ridiculous claim upon which the entire lie is built.

But those comments though. Hahah.

Never said anything about Treblinka, just said there were mass graves; don't use a strawman.

?
You think nazi dogs trained to rape joojoos in the poopoo is being treated decently?
What about soccer using babies as balls in front of their mother?
Checkmate, filthy heartless denier.

Because of forced labour

Why did millions of jews vanish from the face of the earth at the exact time the regime that openly called for their extermination concentrated them all in camps?

>Why do these camps are located alongside railways going outside of Germany???

Auschwitz was located in Germany.

>They only put Jews there who had committed crimes or were communists etc. Nobody went to the camps just for being Jewish.
Naziaboos are such dishonest rats

>Why did millions of jews vanish from the face of the earth at the exact time the regime that openly called for their extermination concentrated them all in camps?

Prove to me those millions of Jews existed and were murdered by the Nazis. Name them. Give their addresses.

>imgur.com/a/725A7
Nice album. I like how they still like to troll/bait people by saying that Faurisson hasn't been debunked when actual deniers (such as Friedrich Berg) have called him out and discredited him - essentially BTFO of him. Berg, an engineer and Holocaust denier, calls him a technophobe moron for thinking mass homicidal gassings are impossible and that all bodies would be saturated with cyanide and kill anyone who touched them. These trolls better try a bit harder with their b8, perhaps some newfags/normies will take it.

rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2600
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8392
rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2600&start=10

>Make gas chamber

>Not remotely airtight

Either the Germans were the most stupid people on the planet OR they were showers.

Emigration to America

>>They only put Jews there who had committed crimes or were communists etc. Nobody went to the camps just for being Jewish.
>Naziaboos are such dishonest rats

Children of prisoners were allowed to go with their parents because the Nazis were humane

BTW, why havent those children been gassed? Oh that's right, No Jews were gassed.

The holocaust is one of the best documented events in human history. There are trials discussions exhibitions all the data you could possibly demand.
You presuppose that it didn't happen to defend your political ideology that asks for it to happen.
There is no way to follow the evidence and deny the holocaust

It was a real tragedy how poor Anne Frank was deported to Auschwitz and gassed because she was too young to work.

Oh wait, she wasn't gassed.

>The holocaust is one of the best documented events in human history.

The Holocaust is a fiction based on preposterous Jewish lies and equally preposterous 'confessions'.

It's all rubbish. It never happened.

>Children of prisoners were allowed to go with their parents because the Nazis were humane
You are a pervert and a freak

Cmon' man, your bait is getting weak; even the Jews don't say Ann was gassed. Up your game!

Exactly this. People think that denying the gas chambers is denying the entire event. I don't deny that many Jewish communists were shot by the mobile death squads, and murdered by their neighbors when the Wehrmacht rolled through. People in the East had been brutalized by Jewish Bolsheviks for two decades at that point and were delighted at the opportunity to kill them. Ukrainians were especially pissed at Jews for good reason.

The essential lie of the holocaust is the gas chambers and "Final Solution." I have yet to see any hard evidence that either of these things were a reality beyond Jewish rumors borne from fearful inmates that snowballed out of control and became an accepted fact over a decade later by allies trying to grapple with the fact that they deposed a regime that was battling the enemy that they were now contending with themselves, namely the communists. "Why did we fight Hitler and not Stalin" was not a question with a good answer until they invented the final solution myth and revised history to enshrine it as fact. Remember who owns the media and always has.

But why wasn't she?
Were children not supposed to be gazed on arrival?

The holocaust is one of the worst documented events in human history. In fact it is on such shaky ground that it took three decades before Jews in the media could even decide on what lies they needed to stick with.

The myth of Germans gassing Jews in showers is still pervasive today despite historians acknowledging it never happened. If you go to Auschwitz the tour guides will even take you into the communal shower and claim Jews were gassed there. But why does this myth exist? Because lying "survivors" claimed it. A bigoted Zionest claimed to have survived a shower gassing, thats why this myth is still pervasive today. There are hundreds if not thousands of contradictory lies in survivor testimony.
This isn't even touching on the Bolshevik Soviet created propaganda, or the "recreated" evidence.

The holocaust did not happen.

>>Children of prisoners were allowed to go with their parents because the Nazis were humane
>You are a pervert and a freak

Nice typhus victims, faggot.

Ummmm, Zyklon B emaciated people who were then put back in their bunks to pose for photos. Then they died and were super flammable and turned directly into CO2 with no notable volume of ash.

>But why wasn't she?
>Were children not supposed to be gazed on arrival?

Thats what the Holocaust survivors tell us. Children were all gassed. Oh wait, that's a lie.

hmmm

oh look, it's a picture of a skinny kid, that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that 6 millions jews were cremated

Nürnberger Prozesse Paragraph 19 & 21
enough said

>trials
You mean the Nuremberg trials where defendants could not even give evidence in their own defense? That is the very definition of a political show trial. It's not a legitimate display of law in any jurisdiction in the world, even communist courts let defendants defend themselves.

>Cmon' man, your bait is getting weak; even the Jews don't say Ann was gassed. Up your game!

But why wasnt she gassed?

BTW the diary is an obvious fraud, i read it the other week. She didnt write that.

A story Told by someone, Neck yourself, better yet build a gas chamber and gas yourself.

do you expect me to believe this crap? so called survivor stories are a bunch of shit.

No I mean the holocaust denial trial from Switzerland.

I'm not versed on Ann Frank, but I do think some on the diary is real, but a large portion could easily be false (If it is real at all)

>No I mean the holocaust denial trial from Switzerland.

the very fact that there are trials for Holocaust Denial tells you something is wrong.

The only place I can discuss this topic is here on Sup Forums

Sounds like the guy who survived 6 times (or so) just because the chambers were too full to put him into.

Wow, the Nazi's must have conspired with the USSR!! How did they know that years later the US would only inspect concentration camps??
Big Mystery.

>I'm not versed on Ann Frank, but I do think some on the diary is real, but a large portion could easily be false (If it is real at all)

the whole story makes no sense. there's no way they could have hidden where they claim to have hidden.

they werent hiding, they were just living there until Mr Frank was busted for black market activities, a serious crime.

>the very fact that there are trials for Holocaust Denial tells you something is wrong.
Exactly.

Link? I'd love to read about such a trial and see the evidence and arguments presented. And as usual laugh at the flimsiness of the prosecution's arguments. Usually they boil down to "survivors A, B, and C say that they saw people being gassed. Documents A, B, and C show that the Nazis killed xxx amount of victims. Look at these skinny people in photos A, B, and C, clearly all of these pieces of evidence prove that millions of Jews were gassed and cremated. Don't ask where the graves are, that's not important. What's important is our emotional arguments."

Never heard of that one.

There is this lucky guy. One of millions of other lucky American Jews ;D

And earth is flat

>Usually they boil down to "survivors A, B, and C say that they saw people being gassed.

We must believe survivor stories even if they contradict physics and reason

If there were 6 million in camps, why are there no 7 digit numbers as tattoos?

>And earth is flat

Prove to me there were gas chambers used on humans and that there were 50 metres by 30 metres mass graves at Treblinka

Come on, they can't dug out there because 'religious reasons' prevent them to do so.
Can't you just 'believe' them?

Why use graves when you have bread ovens

:^)

why is it even called Holocaust Denial.

all it is is refusing to accept a wild story based on no real evidence.

it should just be called scepticism.

never heard that one. It doesn't make sense.

It begs the question, why tattoo them to begin with?
What is the point if they are just going to be killed anyway?

The final redpill concerning the subject is that all eurotrash prisons did that back then, but only the Germans took shit for it

the IDs could have been recycled, or local to the camp?

>build gas chamber

>use wooden door

HMMMMM

>The final redpill concerning the subject is that all eurotrash prisons did that back then, but only the Germans took shit for it

basically whats happened is that the delousing procedures for entering the camp, vital for preventing disease, have been fabricated into an absurd story of the Germans transporting people hundreds of miles on trains just to kill them.

Auschwitz needed all the workers it could get, it was a major industrial zone vital for the war effort.

The last thing they would do is kill the workers.

When the Germans eventually abandoned the camp, no prisoners were killed.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING NAZI SCUM

>daily shitpost
ftfy

This man used powerful magic.

Would be pretty confusing having repeating numbers over the time. There are no storys of prisoners which have the same number. And most of the 6 digit tattoos doesn't even reach 150k, they're pretty rare. Unbelievable if you think of that there were about 11 million people (jews, homosexuals, political prisoners, sinti/roma, other nations prisoners).

captcha:
court frankfort

>next some faggot with a Nazi flag or meme WS flag will tell us that the Einsatzgruppen weren't real

Just stop. I for one, wish it happened.

phoneposting masterrace, again.

>This man used powerful magic.

He actually confessed to murdering 4 million people

slavery is very profitable as your ancestors knew.

at nuremberg? well i guess thats that then goy

>>next some faggot with a Nazi flag or meme WS flag will tell us that the Einsatzgruppen weren't real

They were real but they fought partisans who were attacking supply lines.

their job was not to murder Jews.

Basically the Jews really werent important.

4?
He didn't realize how far they would inflate the numbers.
Should've said 9 million.

>at nuremberg? well i guess thats that then goy

and the Commandant of Treblinka confessed to murdering 11 million. So the Holocaust was really 15 million at Auschwitz and Treblinka alone.

I mean who the fuck believes any of this shit.

I've seen this pasta before...

What about Adolf Eichmann? Did he brag about the Holocaust and his role in it from the safety of his home in Argentina under torture and coercion, to Nazi sympathizers who talked to him hoping to hear evidence of the contrary?
I've looked into a lot of the meme videos posted here, and while they all sound good at face value, after wasting time researching, there's obvious answers to these conspiracies. They also ignore any evidence they can't explain, and instead focus on unreliable survivor accounts, usually from people using their claim to exploit monetary wealth and influence. They also obsess on Treblinka, the least well documented death camp, which gives them opportunities to exploit inconsistencies in the few eye-witness accounts that exist.

Imma leave this pic here for this retarded commienarrative pusher.

No Nazi was ever a Holocaust denier. After the war, some Nazis tried to escape, some tried to hide their identity, some tried to claim they didn't know it happened or that they had nothing to do with it, some pleaded that they were just following orders, but not a single one ever claimed that it didn't happen. How do you deniers get around that fact?

>and their allies
>especially Poles
triggered as fuck

>What about Adolf Eichmann? Did he brag about the Holocaust and his role in it from the safety of his home in Argentina under torture and coercion, to Nazi sympathizers who talked to him hoping to hear evidence of the contrary?

First I've heard of it, what's the evidence for this?

Hearsay?

I've tried searching for East / West German laws online related to this matter but it seems (((time))) has made their codexi unavailable for viewing.

The earliest laws related to "Holocaust denial" are from 1985 and they don't explicitly say "holocaust denial". They talk about (((downplaying))) any action committed by the National Socialist movement.

>(3) Whosoever publicly or in a meeting approves of, denies or downplays an act committed under the rule of National Socialism of the kind indicated in section 6 (1) of the Code of International Criminal Law, in a manner capable of disturbing the public peace shall be liable to imprisonment not exceeding five years or a fine.

>sec 6 states; Whoever with the intent of destroying as such, in whole or in part, a national, racial, religious or ethnic group; (1) kills a member

Mm yes America wanted to genocide the Japanese

>No Nazi was ever a Holocaust denier. After the war, some Nazis tried to escape, some tried to hide their identity, some tried to claim they didn't know it happened or that they had nothing to do with it, some pleaded that they were just following orders, but not a single one ever claimed that it didn't happen.

no individual discussiing only his own actions is in a position to say the overall story didnt happen.

Obviously you can only be in one place at the same time even if you're a Nazi.

>None of us deny an accidental* Holocaust
There, fixed that for you. None of it was systematic

>and instead focus on unreliable survivor accounts, usually from people using their claim to exploit monetary wealth and influence

which survivor accounts do you consider reliable?