Coffein/Coffee is just to make you dumb

Why do you think when meth addicts take drug they feel the high feel good, smart, their mind is in hyperdrive, but when they come down they feel like shit, they can't think etc? Same with coffee and coffein, it makes your brain amp up for a few hours but then it crashes and destroys the neurons in your brain. 80% of the world population drinks coffee daily, no wonder the smartest people never touched coffee in their life.

Other urls found in this thread:

azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-a-mathematician-is-a-device-for-turning-coffee-into-theorems-paul-erdos-9-5-0551.jpg
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coffee is blackpilled.

I drink caffeine to stay awake when I don't sleep desu senpai

アイド・リケ・ソメ・モレ...カウフィ

Tea however is fucking patrician.

2 years of anime and I can't read this.

Sage because coffee is redpilled as fuck

「コーヒーのお代わりをください」

So much this OP.
It's weird how much Caffeine is pushed in society.
It's even weirder how nobody cares at all how people are slaves to it. So addicted, that most people can't function without a constant fix.

Caffeine by itself isn't an issue you retard.

I don't drink coffee or energy drinks but I use caffeine quite regularly (200-300mg a day - extremely physically demanding job) with no "comedowns" on off days.

Coffee is a preventive against parkinsons, liver disease, liver cancer, diabetes, and heart failure.

Agreed - just brewing one now lad.

>NASA considers coffee machine to be mission critical infrastructure

>the best universities have coffee in every room

>einstein drank the stuff like a nigger huffs glue

OP btfo

NASA hasn't built good rocket since 80's look at SpaceX

The smartest people and rich people dont drink coffee. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg

Einstein didn't drink coffee

I know, but getting off of it is hard t b h. But very worth it of course.

Last time I got off of coffee after the first few days I was so much more concentrated and felt good consistently.

You wanna know where does the headache come from the first days after quitting coffee? Increased blood flow to the brain. Caffeine constricts your circulatory vases and reduces blood supply to the brain and tissues. The headache of the first days is from the brain receiving more blood than it usually does and the blood vases expanding back to their normal functional size.

So we could pretty much argue that regular coffee consumption can even be brain damaging.

really activates your sleepy almonds, doesn't it?

i'm gonna have a coffee right now

many people drink too much though, it's true that over 3-4 cups every day, some people do 8-10 cups it is madness, anyways too many cups daily and you can burn out your adrenal glands. true story. i'm not sure if a person can fully recover from that

Go ahead and try writing code that is above a thousand lines and at least slightly complex without coffee, fellow brainlet, see how that one works out for you

>rich people dont drink coffee
Yes they do you fucking idiot. Elon Musk regularly overdoses with it while Warren Buffet drinks coke on a daily basis since he was a teenager

azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-a-mathematician-is-a-device-for-turning-coffee-into-theorems-paul-erdos-9-5-0551.jpg

If you dont know who Erdos is and you wanna talk about smart people just kys rn tbqh famalam

I've quit in the past and seen no difference, even after several months.

Maybe I can't metabolise caffeine well in the first place because I can't even discern an effect of drinking it, other than a need to shit sometimes.

I'd drink decaff if it didn't taste so lacking.

>the smartest people never touched coffee in their life
source

Beethoven drank coffee erry day

Tea seems to stain your teeth a lot faster, that's why I rarely drink it. However the last few months I've gotten stains from coffee for the first time due to drinking more than before. I consider quitting. I think the stains can be removed though, I had it done once at the dentist, but not sure if they can remove 100% if you drink it for many years.

OP is probably some degenerate pothead lazy fuck. Everyone knows caffeine is the best drug. It's how you get shit done

You maybe didn't even drink that much in the first place. There's people out there drinking several coffees at every day to whom this applies more.

Decaf tastes pretty much the same, it's the caffeine that makes your brain bullshit yourself into liking it. Coffe actually tastes disgusting, it's just brown water that more often than not people need to add sugar to to make palatable.
t. cublicle drone

THIS

caffeine is for addicts. it's a crutch, it makes you feel good for no reason other than fulfilling an addiction

buck up men. if we are to survive the coming war we must be awake.

many of the smartest people don't need stims b/c they are genetically high level. What you left out is that for most of those people stims wouldn't even help. Whereas for 98% of the population stims, including caffeine and amphetamine can help increase performance with pretty conclusive evidence.

>best drug
caffeine does very little. Amphetamine is where it's at. Paul Erdos would agree.

I'm not that smart. I just prefer a good cup of tea.

>90% of American adults consume caffeine every day.

If the degenerates are all doing it, pretty good sign you should not be

i drink a large cup of slow dripped organic coffee just to purge my bowels.
think more about if a food is natural and its purpose rather than just one dimensional properties like how much caffeine, fat, estrogens etc a food has

Oh, I see, you're a brainlet who thinks any acquired taste is automatically 'bad'.

> then it crashes and destroys the neurons in your brain.

That is not how caffeine works, you stupid coon.

>meth is bad for you so coffein is bad for you too!
Good logic! Cant argue with that. The reasoning is clear

やれやれだぜ

Tea is for women and faggots

Proof faggot, by that logic heteorosexual relations make men retarded because pussy dopamine related addiction, or what beta fags call "happiness".

>pic related, tell me more OP

>Tea seems to stain your teeth a lot faster,
I did read somewhere years ago that tea (with no sugars or milk ofc) actually made your teeth cleaner/whiter. It might have been a cheap case of statistical correlation with no further proof.

>caffeine and amphetamine can help increase performance with pretty conclusive evidence.
The problem with that "conclusive evidence" is that only applies to sporadic use insofar tolerance hasn't been built up and the drug doesn't have to fight against the withdrawal effects.

True patricians use modafinil, which makes you woke af without being a stimulant nor building any noticeable tolerance unlike coffee or adderall.

Where did I imply that? I fukken take my coffee double black with no sugar, and I love all kinds of bitter stuff. I'm just stating the fact that it actually IS bitter, which is a taste most people dislike, and that caffeine is the main reason why people takes it regardless of that.

An acquired taste is something you like without needing an addictive substance like caffeine forcing you to. Tonic water is a good example of that.

Damn, I want a tonic now.

>but when they come down they feel like shit, they can't think etc?
>what is moderation
top kek, seems you lack scientific knowledge, not politics either way, sage

>mfw coffee brainlet

Einstein wasn't even smart. stfu idiots.

nice product placement for children there

>american coffee
the only acceptable form of coffee is this one

>tea made your teeth cleaner/whiter
obvious bs

>Coffein/Coffee is just to make you dumb.:
Well it certainly worked with you, #OP
Or were you always illiterate ?

Never ceases to amaze me how thread creators brazenly parade their ignorance, like it's some sort of trophy.

>to purge my bowels
I don't think coffee has much of a laxative effect. If you eat lots of fruit then coffee can get the stomach going, but then again if you eat lots of fruit consuming anything at all will get the stomach going.

Tea is for faggets.

A 1,000 lines of code is practically nothing.

If you can't write 1,000 lines of code sober, then consider that this is because your sober mental state is that of a perpetual caffeine crash and the reason you need to be constantly stimulated.

Your brain has become entirely dependent on alleviating the perpetual caffeine crashes... Your brain has been cucked by psychoactive chemicals.

It means that you metabolize it too quickly. I feel little effect from it, but I just enjoy the taste of coffee.

I do enjoy a good espresso/cappuccino from my Silvia in the morning. I can't drink normal diluted coffee any longer.

Source you sperge

100% of them breathe oxygen.

Fuck off faggot. Our nation is fucking build on coffee. You're hiding behind EU-flag, I guess you're from shitty non-caffeine country. Sad.

Drinking juice before coffee stains them a lot, do you drink juice?
Also, sugar in coffee will fuck up your teeth - sugar in coffee is for muslims though.

oh boy.... its rather simple: caffeine is good when shit needs to get done. beer is good when you need to be creative. individual amounts of caffeine can give you a really good metabolic boost (good when dieting, more energy is burned).
also for the newfags, the word sage goes into options field, to not give bumps to useless threads. like this one for example.

>Modafinil
Every fucking thing you do can get you addicted, it doesn't mater if it doesn't create a physical dependency it makes a psychological one. So will Modafinil if used regularly you will get used to the feeling so your brain wants to have the focus it is used for.

lol fuck off neckbeard

You touch my coffee and I will set you on fire.

That's something an addict would say.

coffee makes your guts produce hydrochloric acid which eventually eats you inside out. I thought everyone knew that...?

quit drinking coffee 2 weeks ago. feel way better, muscles stopping aching. Are the headaches really from blood vessels opening? thats pretty fucked mate

I gave a few years ago and sleep better and never tired now. Also, less stressed. Think quitting coffee like sugar keeps the up-and-downs to a minimal. A even keel.

You are correct. Now pass me a muffin or BTFO.

I've got brain to spare. I like my coffee.

i am greatly enjoying how this thread pairs with my coffee and how both are speeding up my morning shit

>coffein
you're speaking from experience?

>look at SpaceX

are you trying to imply spaceX rockets are bad?

>muh spresso
dumba Italian mema, bippity boppa justa drink coffee like a normala person

>liberals and people i hate like coffee
>this must mean coffee is a newish trick!

shitposting to a new level

Balzac died of caffeine overdose from drinking too much coffee

My man all of the current ULA rockets have record success rates. Far higher than the Falcon 9.

I've been limiting my coffee consumption to 1 mug a day or not at all.

(ex) meth user here, meth cured my alcohol addiction just after 2 months. I drank a gallon of whiskey every 2 days, every day, for 15 years. After I was able to not drink anymore I used maybe 2 more times and quit smoking dope. Meth addicts are usually not very intelligent in the first place. I went to medical school to take that however you want.

wwwwwwwwww
バカ!

This comment will get deleted but who cares.

Those people were borderline insane. Men have polarised intelligence, which means they are either very stupid or incredibly intelligent. There are fewer women geniuses because they fall in the midsection of the intelligence spectrum. My point is who cares I'm successful anyways and I like coffee so frig off.

>no wonder the smartest people never touched coffee in their life.

Yeah okay but what about all the non-Einsteins out there who just have to stay awake at work or behind the wheel?

yeah i barely have sugar now either. feelsbadman healthy unaddicted non-degenerate adult

Do you think we should get Antifa labeled as terrorists? There is a official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
Given that what Antifa is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution, do you think it should be done?

I think this should be more discussed.

Fluoride is found in trace amounts in tea, which helps whiten the teeth. This also contributes to an antiseptic effect