The Ukraine

Pol, I had a thought today.

Ukrainians speak Russian language. Have the same history as Russkies up to 1991. Their cultury is pretty much the same. It is literally impossible to distinguish an average ukrainian city from a russian one. Same people, same buildings, same clothes, same culture.

So why don't we consider Ukrainian-Russian conflict to be a civil war? Kinda like the shit that's happening in the US right now. 1 Nation, 2 Countries.

Am I right?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.ca/?hl=en#en/ru/OUTSKIRTS
translate.google.ca/?hl=en#en/ru/ON THE EDGE
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol shut the fuck up retard

Because Russia is using "civil war" terminology in the context of agreeing that Ukrainians are separate from Russians, thus Russia and Russians are not interfering and there's no meddling they are doing, which is false.
Your proposed position only streghtens that.

Ukrainians have more in common with Balts than with Russians.

Uhh please don't use ethnicities like that. Should've said Eastern Europe or some political structure. Very problematic baka

surely you must be shit posting, no one is this retarded

Lol here we go again with that "ONE PEOPLE" bullshit.
We`re not alike. We`re different.
We have different mentalities. Different morals. Different goals in life.
Do please fuck right off the edge of my dick.

ukrainians are turkic barbarians and the worst mistake we've ever made is to consider them our equals

______ speak ______ language. Have the same history as ______ up to ____. Their cultury is pretty much the same. It is literally impossible to distinguish an average ______ city from a _____ one. Same people, same buildings, same clothes, same culture.

So why don't we consider _____-______ conflict to be a civil war? Kinda like the shit that's happening in the ___ right now. 1 Nation, 2 Countries.

Am I right?

meme template rdy

> Same people
Never were, never will be.

Ukraine is actually the actual Russia, the country that is officially called Russia is just a mutli-ethnic shithole full of all kinds of different peoples that shouldn't live together.

>Ukraine is actually the actual Russia
What?

>ukraine
>ukrainians

>ukraine
>actual russia

lol no

>Ukrainians speak Russian language
You have no idea how much.

literally belgium of eastern europe
t. expert on non countries

So u actually believe in the retarded narrative that muh russia is usingthe wrong using terminology because it's muh russian propaganda? Literally WHAT?
Why? I do feel slightly similar to polaks or czechs the same way I feel similar to Germans (i am half-french), but when it comes to ukrainians i literally see no difference at all.

If someone kidnapped me, drugged me and then teleported me into the center of Kiev, I'd feel any difference between Kiev and, say, Moscau
I am not

How? How do our mentalities different? What moral differences are you talking about? Do u actually believe we have different goals in life?

Literally same people.

>this thread comes after the thread posted about America now having permanent bases in Ukraine
lmao commie faggot

Kekistanis speak Sup Forums language. Have the same history as Sup Forums up to Trump. Their culture is pretty much the same. It is literally impossible to distinguish an average kekistani post from a Sup Forumslack one. Same racism, same digits, same virginity, same culture.

So why don't we consider Kekistan-Sup Forums conflict to be a civil war? Kinda like the shit that's happening in social media right now. 1 Nation, 2 Countries.

Am I right?

You are exactly right!

My first thought was: 'dammit I can't imagine how those russians living in Odessa with ukrainian nationality stamped into their passports, are going to deal with the fact that they'll have to live next to american bases

Western Ukraine is actually more polish/hungarian than russian. Lviv kept most of its independence thru the soviet years.

>Ukrainians speak Russian language.
It's not their language though.

I'll admit, I've never been there.
But we are talking about the Ukraine proper, as far as I understand the western parts are sparsely populated, so they don't really matter in our analysis

>I had a thought today.
>implying the commies have brain
Nice try, subhuman.

ive never been either Lviv is a very large city

>The Ukraine
>The
>Ukrainians speak Russian language
No. They speak Ukrainian.
>Have the same history as Russkies up to 1991
There was no Russia up until then.
>Their cultury is pretty much the same
No their "cultury" is not.
>1 Country, 2 Countries
>1 Nation, 2 Nations
The communism has rotted your brain away.

Ukrainians tend to increase background radiation when in a room

I've been there. Your analysis is shit. Sorry user.

FUN FACT;

UKRAINE (OKRAINE) MEANS OUTSKIRTS IN THE SLAVIC TONGUE

>OКPAИHA (OKRAINA)
>translate.google.ca/?hl=en#en/ru/OUTSKIRTS

No. It means " on the edge" in Russian, and is such only in relation to Russia.
>google translate
Yeah no

ONE OF MY FRIENDS IN HIGHSCHOOL WAS FROM LATVIA, HE SAID HIS FAMILY LEFT LATVIA BECAUSE HIS GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS NOT WELL LIKED WITHIN THE COUNTRY.

I HOPE YOU DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT THIS.

>translate.google.ca/?hl=en#en/ru/ON THE EDGE

"ON THE EDGE" SEEMS TO TRANSLATE INTO A WORD THAT DOESN'T SOUND ANYTHING LIKE "UKRAINE"
>HA КPAЮ (NA KRAYU)

I AM THEREFORE REVOKING YOUR RIGHT TO SPEAK.

He must have been a traitor or just Russian. Good riddance either way.

Thank you.

proxy hohol

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

Pol, i had a thought today

Americans speak English language, have the same history as English up to 1783.Their culture is pretty much the same, it is literally impossible to distinguish an average english city from a american one. Same people, same buildings, same clothes, same culture.

Is it correct to call Ukraine "the Ukraine"? I hear it both ways sometimes. I must admit I like the term "the Ukraine" better. It sounds more majestic and mysterious.

we would be one country if there wasn't an ocean between us

"the Outskirts"

works for me. thank you.

yeah man, like if there wasnt that border between ukraine and russia they'd be like, one country mane.

America won't fall for that old trick I'm afraid Gents.

What you need is a nuclear holocaust so hot that the ocean levels fall to the levels of the mariana trench.

Then you can ride your horses over and reconquer the damned continent.

THE ANGLO PLOT IS REVEALED

>Have the same history as Russkies up to 1991.
lolwut

t. Vladimir Putin
Not saying you're wrong, Vlad, but I will say why would you even want cockholes in your RF? Aren't chechen and kossacks and uzkeks n mongols n sheeeeit enough? Why is every country in a race to see who can inundate themselves with the most subhumans?