German temporarily working in Bong-land for a couple of weeks

German temporarily working in Bong-land for a couple of weeks.

All i can say is how do you deal with it here? its drab, miserable and full of migrants. I'm in London if anyone's interested. And dont give me the
>i-its just London!
ive had to go to other cities too,and they're almost as bad.
I guess you have some nice rural areas, but thats about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdfXjmfhc6s
afropunk.com/2017/07/young-fathers-speak-truth-to-white-history-in-new-short/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

London is done.

I ask myself the same question everyday. On my way to work i walk through an estate full of dole scrounging niggers that just sit around and smoke weed all day.

What exactly are we supposed to do about it Hans?

not cool

>very cool

has bong land banned science yet?
its hate to discuss horrible culture and low IQ is a racial trait

But London has always been miserable.

No pride left in Britain these days.
A mongrelised people without any link to the nation and indigenous who don't care and have been trained up from youth to see anything English as racist.

Come here in the winter, when the roadsides are full of empty cans and crisp packets, the place is a mess.

Brits as a whole are mostly miserable peasant class of human beings anyways. They are used to horrific conditions and drudgery. This slow genocide probably inspires a sense of relief, since they know that in a couple of generations their suffering will finally be over.

Stay in central London.

It should feel just like you're at home then

foreigner in my country complaining about foreigners

>its drab, miserable and full of migrants
Just like German cities.

Seriously, I'm not just trying to be a dick, but you're throwing stones from a glass house kraut. Berlin was miserable and largely resembled Ankara and Hamburg and Munich were also pretty bad.

>drab, miserable and boring
>from a German

Was für Ironie, OP

Well yeah mate what were you expecting mate?

(Also london)

Nothing anymore. You had one chance. And you chose bolshevism, the internationalist Jew and your entitled will to power.

Paki genocide

Fake and gay

poooooooooooooo

No.
prior to 1960's, 97-98% White
youtube.com/watch?v=KdfXjmfhc6s

t. Paki

You see your future, if you Krauts don't get together, hang Merkel, and deport the trash she imported.

>I'm in London
There's your problem, chief.

Come down to Horley, we'll go for a beer mate and discuss our hatred of shitskins. Winner.

I live in London - It is no worse than Germany mate. You are full of shit

>Just like German cities.
Just like American cities.
Just like every city in almost every western country on Earth.
Welfare rats are drawn to cities.

POO IN LOO?

Munich? Are you serious?

The situation in UK cities is way worse than in German cities. You seem to have more Pakis and Arabs who in general are more Islamist than Roaches and Kurds.

But this is likely going to change soon with the constant influx of Arab and Afgahn refugees.

>Insulting words are hate speech
Jesus Christ we are so cucked

>1 post by this ID

oh hey Sadiq

What kind of stupid question is that?
same way you deal with them in Germany. In others words we do nothing about it just bring in more shitskins.

It's different over here mate but yes you're quite correct, cities are always shite

POO

At least here they are driven to the outskirts of the major cities like Berlin or Hamburg due to gentrification.

Even though it is somewhat countered by public housing, the trend is there.

doesn't take a genius to figure that ou...

This isn't a game of who's got the most migrants user, we're both in a bad situation here, I'm just saying that when I went to Munich there were a dangerous amount of migrants.

>I'm in London
There's your problem.
>ive had to go to other cities too,and they're almost as bad.
I guess you have some nice rural areas, but thats about it.
Quite literally 60% of the UKs Muslim population is in London, other cities are no where near as bad.

I've been to Köln/Cologne and I've seen more kebab than Bratwurst sadly. Dutch cities like Amsterdam and Rotterdam are completely fucked too. In the next war just bomb both pls.

I was just wondering because Munich seemed to be somewhat different from my experience compared to Berlin and Hamburg.

London is a terrible place, truly. The rest of the UK is grey and damp but not such a bad place, mostly...

Also Hans remember we are futher down the curve than you, but Tony Blair’s opening of the floodgates is NOTHING compared to what your beloved EU is doing. You can screencap that for 2030 if you want

Balckpill, here I come

Come to Poland, friend. A nigger or a sandnigger is a rarity here.
And they arent treated too well.
Unlike english speaking normal people (which are anglo saxons, scandinavians, celts, frankons, various eastern europeans).
I mean it.

When have you been there? Cologne like most major German cities has a problem with thugish migrants hanging around in public, especially on the main places.

So one is quick to miscalculate the real percentage of migrants in the city. I would roughly say ~20% of people in Cologne are migrants. Many of them come from East Europe though

Why would you go to London?

White people don't go to London for anything but work.

Ok so can someone tell me if it is clearly written that
>behavior or written material with intent/likely to stir up racial hatred
>distributing material which is threatening/likely to stir up racial hatred
>distributing a recording of visual images or sounds that are threatening /abusive/insulting with intent to stir up racial hatred
is illegal, why did the government fund this thinly veiled excuse for art?

>afropunk.com/2017/07/young-fathers-speak-truth-to-white-history-in-new-short/

Now show the REAL post-war London the London with the slums and not cherry-picked images and clips of the underground and Whitechapel

Just do as the upper classes do.
Live at the top of a tall building and fly from place to place in a Helicopter.
That way, your only contact with the migrants is when you see how much you've made off of their cheap labor this quarter. And you can then tell us how they're not bad and we need more of them.

>The pot calling the kettle black.

So, I'm curious, with the way these sections are written, how have the numerous instances of parody, satire, and criticism against Christianity in the UK gone unpunished?

Thank you. How do I report OP to the authorities?

THIS.
All white countries, everywhere, are under attack & invasion.
This will only get worse, until this flood of shitskins destroys us completely which is their plan.
There shouldn't any appreciable percentage of Europe or N. America that isn't WHITE. The same goes for Australia & New Zealand.

We need real leaders that will promote the white populations, and hinder the growth of non-whites in these regions...they need to pursue policies that REDUCE the non-white populations.

UK near everything is illegal and the government/police first offer a reduced no hassle fine of £100 and a criminal record, part of which is dna swabs, fingerprints and photo, and you can carry on with life. If you don't give in they decide who to prosecute based on acting in the public interest and likelyhood of success.

Charging John Smith for eating a bacon sandwich outside a mosque , John is likely to take the fine and suspended sentence, Charging Ahmed for saying all white girls should be raped, he won't accept the fine or easy way out, they then have to build a case and decide if it's in the public interest as it might cause violence or protests. Then they have to get witnesses , there will be none willing and they will lockade the road , attack police cars, then the police have to plead to the crown prosecution service to take the case on.

>Come to Poland, friend. A nigger or a sandnigger is a rarity here.
If this is true, brother, then please don't let yourselves be caught in the same trap as the rest of us. Once the shitskin is accepted, it grows like a plague, and it will devour everything your ancestors fought to build.
You need to make sure all your people are aware of this, and to make sure they know the media is their enemy, trying to convince them to let this plague start.
Tell them to just look at us, mired in our battle against our own extinction...it is much easier to never let it start in the first place.

.t 56%Who the fuck do you think you're calling cucked, lad? Remember your place next time and I won't have to put you in it :^)

POO IN LOO