Tear Down Slick Willy's Statue

Calls for statue vandalism backfire as now the women Bill Clinton raped want HIS statue torn down.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/bill-clintons-accusers-demand-removal-statue/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/bill-clintons-accusers-demand-removal-statue/
kut.org/post/woodrow-wilson-statue-removal-prompts-closer-look-his-history-race-relations
nps.gov/mimi/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also begs the question: why is there a Bill CLinton statue in South Dakota?

Just remove all statues and be done with it.

Also, can we deploy Jack "the eternal pshek" Posobiec in Russia, we have too many Lenin statues of low quality I'd like to get rid of.

Rape statue has got to go

"You should see it hard though"

When do the alt-right protesters show up to protect history?

BRING HIM DOWN

thats not how history in treated in the goddamn US of A slavvy boi back to the gulag with u

Give it a few more years and he'll die then all the truth will come out like with Jimmy Saville.

When Bill Clinton secedes from the union.

That was very close, user.

Kek, at this rate the US will be left without any statues.What's next? Horse statues promote cisgendered-western norms, or pose a threat to veganism?

How is supporting the leftist history erasure meme a good thing?

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/bill-clintons-accusers-demand-removal-statue/
History is very important, we must not forget

There will always be books :^)

"Listen and believe"

"All women who come forward about sexual abuse should be believed"

"BUT HE'S HILLARY'S HUSBAND AND HE'S NEVER BEEN CONVICTED AND THOSE WOMEN HELPED TRUMP!"

Gentlemen.

There will be keks. Many.

Next week: Thomas Jefferson's black ancestors demand the removal of his statues due to him raping their ancestral grandmother.

who the fuck even makes a statue of a slimy fuck like that
>south dakota
day of the megavolcano when

>that's not how history is treated in the goddamn US of A
Didn't they tear down a statue a few days ago?

Bill Clinton caused Bin Laden to hate America while he used to love America. When Bin Laden decleared Jihad against America in 1998 it was because of Clinton's brutality in the middle east.

In Osama Bin Laden's November 2002 "Letter to America", he explicitly stated that al-Qaeda's motives for their attacks (not including 9/11 [which he personally said he had nothing to do with, but that he supported and would gladly take credit for if he had something to do with it], but for bombing embassies and so on) include: Western support for attacking Muslims in Somalia, supporting Russian atrocities against Muslims in Chechnya, supporting the Indian oppression against Muslims in Kashmir, the Jewish aggression against Muslims in Lebanon, the presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia, US support of Israel, and sanctions against Iraq.

All things that Clinton did to convince bin laden. No US president has hurt relations with the muslim world than Clinton, Bush and Obama (in that order)... Trump has actually made the US relationship with the middle east BETTER for the first time since Gerald Ford.

save willy

Waiting for the day in the not so distant future where antifa organise going into libraries and stealing all of the books which offend them, and presumably burning them.

Shush! Don't give them any ideas!

FDR put the Japs in camps
Tear it down

I took some sculpture classes and this statue is objectively bad. I sure hope no 'alt-right' jackasses get in the way of removal.

this kid has the right idea

Erasing history is a centrist meme
It is about states honoring their heroes

I'm starting to think the only way for this to stop is normies seeing things too out of step and then we get a swing back towards the right

Shouldn't they be removed as well?

I can't wait for the MSM to defend the antifa destroying a statue of a guy in a wheelchair.

Lol they already took down a Wilson Statue

>Woodrow Wilson Statue Removal Prompts a Closer Look at His History with Race Relations

kut.org/post/woodrow-wilson-statue-removal-prompts-closer-look-his-history-race-relations

>fartbart
Discarded

They are already protesting horse statues somewhere, I don't remember which country. The women were stripping and pretend galloping around it making horse noises.

I live in Rapid City

we have a statue for every president

it's our shtick

Tear it down in case it upsets any other cults... erm... I mean religions.

A symbol of white supremacy - tear this down too...

>impling that's not the default MO

Dahnald! The statues!

>year 2037
>moon is too white, obviously a symbol of KKK and white supremacy
>activists demand its removal
>moon destroyed

BUT GUYS THE HISTORY WE HAVE TO STOP THEM. THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE

That pic makes me laugh out loud every time I see it

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Yuri was right
The left consumes itself

>next day
>Buzzfeed: Why We Never Needed the Moon and Fluctuating Orbit is a Good Thing
>Huffingtonpost: Without the Moon, Earth is More Vulnerable to Space Debris. And that's Awesome.

We've already set on that path, it will only be a matter of time.

Then it won't be "Reading is for faggots", it will be "Reading is for racists"

Pls don't do this, we just got the whole set.

Any good US civilian war movie to advice me, Sup Forums ?

Red Dawn
The original

>"MOON IS RACIST CHANGE MORE DIVERSITY"
>Moon painted rainbow colours
>the added weight of paint and the reflection of solar radiation on the changed surface results in the moon changing orbit and crashing into Earth instead

That's a very wise dog.

Fun Fact: Richard Nixon was in Dallas, Texas on 21 November 1963. The day before the JFK assassination.

Why don't we just ban all monuments and statues

Fuck history

> "We're gonna protest the patriarchy. Any ideas how to get through to everyone that we're not just pieces of meat?"
> "I know, let's get naked!!!"
> Every. Single. Time.

they allready stole the Statues Joint. Sad

Statues first, books next.

>Calls for statue vandalism backfire as now the women Bill Clinton raped want HIS statue torn down.
tear down those Georgia guidestones, that shit is horrible racist crap

This. It amazes me that normies don't realize that Saville was the tip of the iceberg. He was protected by the MSM just like Clinton is being protected right now.

fun fact: Lee Harvey Oswald was in a building in New Orleans owned by MI6 the day before the assassination

nickson did nothing wrong

why are his hands so humorously small

Imagine the possibilities.

We can protest Obama statues for his crusade in the Middle East as Islamophobic and insensitive to Syrian refugees. We can protest MLK statues because hes a bigoted Christian who stands in the way of LGBT rights.

With the alphabet soup of Leftist movements you can literally play them against each other to further our cause.

>Saville was the tip of the iceberg.
the truth is the entire congress and parliament are old homosexual boy fuckers doing nothing but that all day, it's quite Roman style of rule actually

Trump needs to send a message and start taxing the church

Nixon also used the "War on Drugs" to wage a "War on Communist Subversion."

Truly more than America ever deserved.

This man is a fountain of knowledge. I had already listened to one of his interviews, but recently ive seen all the material available on youtube. This guy clearly explains the subversion process of a nation and all he said is currently happening in the western world, we are in the destabilization phase

Reading anything other than the Party approved zine makes you racist

Imagine the antifa infighting when they rip down the dog statue

Stop tearing down statues

inb4 someone demands that the statue of liberty be taken down because someone involved in it's planning said something vaguely racist one time

The White House was built by slaves.
BRING IT DOWN!

Other than mount Rushmore what's actually worth the while in South Dakota?

It was made by a white cisgendered Frenchman in celebration of patriarchy and rape culture. Her robes are a rape symbol for easy access therefore objectifying women. Lastly it is a celebration of the oppression by white people against people of colour and a reminder of the ongoing oppression against minorities.

i'd be glad to blow up that retarded jesus statue
somebody give me the button to push

How did he manage that? Bin laden was dead by November 2002. Oh wait, Obama killed him right? RIGHT? LOL

Visit Rushmore, make the drive through the Black Hills and Badlands if you have time. Rapid City is quaint and worth visiting. If you are into aerospace, there is a museum at Ellsworth AFB and the Minute Man National Historical Park.

The rest of the state is a waste of time, you are better going to Yellowstone from the Black Hills.

this
history should be historical not hysterical
if you're too stupid to be able to remember history without a giant dumbass statue blowing in your face, then you might be a redneck

nps.gov/mimi/index.htm

This Minute Man, not the one in Massachusetts.

Has it just come to destroying all statues now?

??? He made videos and wrote letters long time after 2002.

>stop hating my giant doll collection
>stop taking away my special snowflake statues

you brits are just one giant ocean of boiling piss away from being murdered en masse
did you not know this u clueless cunt
why do i try to save idiots? answer me that

would someone tell me why we continue to keep this money pit old trash house going when we could build something much better, with death rays on top and a giant eye

The alt-pedophiles wont let this get trough

>yes go to yellowstone comrade

trigger that volcano bruh

How about someone exhumes that nigger MLK and hanging his skeleton from the nearest statue of himself

>psychic vampires
yeah that's not a real kek number i guess
so six threes is crapkek

>a real kek number
Holy shit. Gas yourself right fucking now.

THIS!

Why is he wearing a cape? I've only ever seen statues or Kings and Queens dressed like that.

The moon was a symbol of black opression. We never liked it. Neither should you.

There's a name for the American craze, and that's "iconoclasm".
It's usually found in muslims trying to destroy any trace of culture of the places they invade and rape.
Congratulations, America is now an honorary muslim nation.

>Rape

I highly doubt it. Any time I go to the american south and end up in some negro neighbourhood trying to get something to eat off the freeway, the black ladies are always all fucking over me, just because I wear a collared shirt and say "thank you" and "your welcome" when appropriate.

Poor black women fucking dream about a well-to-do white savior coming into town and sweeping them off their feet. They see a guy with dress shoes and a tailored jacket and instantly wet themselves, smiling, cracking flirty jokes, asking a ton of questions.

There is literally 0% these people's ancestors were raped. That negress was probably on her deathbed wishing for just one more night with Masta'Jefferson.

SD user again, can confirm

The only good parts are Mt Rushmore and the natural beauty.

From Rapid, take highway 44 up to 385 and go up to spearfish that way. Drive into spearfish canyon. Those 2 things will show you the total beauty of the hills.

Badlands you can go pretty much anywhere since it's all breathtaking.

Oh and reptile gardens and or bear country if you or your kids like wildlife.

Imagine if then "Listen and Believe" movement of feminism was more prominent during Bill's tenure as president. How much fun would we be having with that now?