AOC /general/

Redpill me on AOC

Isn't it killing white birth rates? Do other non-white countries practice this shit? When did it start?

My GF said she started having sexual feelings at age 8 (she was abused though; I know it's not normal)

If normal girls hit puberty at 12, why do they wait 4 years before its legal? Shouldn't they be married? Seems recipe for disaster since girls are useless at remaining chaste in the presence of Chad, even if they have "morals".

Personally I think more people need to get married. If you're gonna fuck then GET MARRIED. I don't really care what age if you are both horny for each other...

The west is fucked.

Need to remove hormones

Need to lower age of consent a little bit to like 15 or 16

Almost no girl holds her virginity till 18 these days and its just a wierd cultural enforcement that should be different for each gender

Im actually for forcing males to delay sex more

15 for females 20 for males. You must almost become a man and become 2/3 a wizard before you can have sex

*sniff*

bump?

>Almost no girl holds her virginity till 18 these days
This is true unfortunately..

Puberty doesn't happen over night. Pic related is cute but they definitely aren't ready for penetration. I think 16 is a good AOC

Shouldn't AOC be predicated on physical development then?

Or allow marriage but refrain from sex

>and become 2/3 a wizard
So when I was 10 I was already 1/3 of the way to being a wizard?

>aren't ready for penetration
Those are fucking 16 year old girls at least, what do you even mean not ready?

Honestly, did anyone here actually go to school? Girls peaked around freshman-sophomore year. By the time senior year came around, these girls were used up and looked nearly 30, of course drugs didn't help with that either

One last thing, name all the mature women you've met in your life below the age of 60

This dress was a psy op to distract from Jimmy saville

The AOC if derived from Jewish psychological studies that were just opinions of the author. They have no basis in reality because they are by definition subjective.

Christians quickly adopted it because they are "virginity is the only effective birth control" larpers.

What ended up happening is like what happens with gun control. The people who obey the law stopped having sex with anyone under the AOC, while niggers and criminals starting having sex with them even more, turning girls into shrill harpies after they get pumped and dumped if they don't get a darkie baby.

Then you run into the situation where if someone has sex in one location, it's totally fine, but if you have sex literally a few meters away, you go to jail for 15 years. Thank you Jews and Christians. You ruined our European heritage.

>Those are fucking 16 year old girls at least,
They are definitely 12/13

this has a name but I can't recall it.
It's the "something window" and basically it is a jewish construct that allows a higher possibility that a shitskin or a criminal will be born, because the nice people will follow the law and wait.

They are actually twins and 17 according to their instagram

UK must be fucked hormone wise if you think they are 12/13

That's the secret they don't teach boys when they're growing up.
>we wuz merlin and shiet

ITT: Pedophiles

FYI the age of consent in Europe is 14-16. Also in Canada it's 15-16! It makes a hell of a lot more sense.

It was 14 in Japan too, and still officially is, but is 18 in reality in almost all areas (local laws? not sure how it works, but it's 18). It makes more sense in Japan because if you are born out of wedlock, you don't really exist because everything goes by a registry system. Girls under 18 who got pregnant almost always had an abortion, and many businessmen were paying schoolgirls to be their girlfriends, so it's understandable they changed it. And if it is broken, they don't ruin your life over it like they do for men (but not women) in the US.

>ephebophiles
Get it correct, faggot

everyone went fucking nuts over that dress on social media

Do you have an argument that isn't "muh chilluns" or "muh feels"?
Kneejerk reactionaries should hang.

Bet you're one of those "if it isn't 18 it's pedo" cunts too, even though the AoC in basically all of the developed world and half of the USA is 16.
>select all squares with helicopters

This is my point. What is the legal age to get married in europe or japan? Im guessing its higher than the AOC...which sounds pretty kikeish to me...