What does Sup Forums think of phillyD?

The "D" stands for Dershowitz if you didnt know

Philip Dershowitz.

Nice and reasonable.

Oh wait his name is DeFranco

nevermind...

Who?

He's a menace.

degenerate jew teaching kids how to gossip.

Lefty faggot who thinks he's centrist.

clickbaiter jew

I like him for a honest, neutral perspective on things. One day that fence he sits on will come crashing down though.

Annoying fat leech

I also don't trust or like anyone with pitch black eyes.

I don't give a fuck about some e-celeb.

He was much more tolerable back when he at least pretended to be a humble person.

Not sure I've ever heard him articulate an good, original thought on anything.

TBPHF, haven't seen anything he's done in a few years so I wouldn't know if he's completely changed as a person.

Typical leftwing California liberal but he genuinely tries to promote fair news coverage. The problem is like most liberals and redditors his perception of events is twisted by his ideological foundation so often times he is incapable of seeing both sides of a situation. He also doesn't create original ideas he just compiles stories into bite size packages, like a teenager version of drudge report. Because of this his perspectives are only limited to what he sees at the time, which is damning in the current age of mainstream media blacking out what they don't want you to hear and emphasizing what they do.

this

I've watched his vids since about 2009. Used to like it but he and Sourcefed went far too leftist. Plus he just plugs so many movies through trailers and crap. He acts as if he really loves every one, and I'm sure his retarded fan base can't see he's being paid for it. So I don't trust his opinions on anything. He's very smart but also deceitful.

He will always choose the popular opinion.
He has the "I'm always correct mentality".
He never gives (actual) honest opinions.
He's left when it's popular.
He's right when it's popular.
He endorsed AntiFa.
He doesn't have a backbone.

"The left and right hates me so what am I?" He uses that argument alot.
That is why the left and right hate him.

fag

He's been cuckin hard to insure that googles and youjewb doesnt stop his revenue stream

He's a fucking cuck loser.

Corporate shill.

he started off being fairly even handed with his coverage and now is a full on lefty.