ALT-LEFT GENERAL - MEME DUMP EDITION

I've finally collated the best memes I've found onto that site I set up to explain why Alt Left is the best weaponized meme we have
>musingsofmatthias.wixsite.com/alt-left

THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M REMOTELY HAPPY WITH HOW MANY THERE ARE. We need high res, high impact, safe-for-normie memes. Twitter trends, facebook, every fucking thing you have to keep pushing this until the alt lefters finally wake up and stop with the fucking LARPing.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We already have a more legitimate word for the alt left.

It's called Marxism, and it needs to be called what it is.

>dat XL sized shield on the left

at least post the real one

Read what I wrote if you want to understand why Alt Left is far more powerful.

Otherwise you're literally just doing what CNN and Vice want you to do. You don't have to think too hard to wonder why all left MSM outlets are scrambling to stop people saying alt-left, its as powerful as fake news when it comes to branding.

I read what you wrote, but I just think that in the broadest sense, "alt left" is just a new term to define cultural marxism, and I am not sure why you would trade one phrase for another, more descriptive one.

Each and every attack can be tied together, but it is under the philosophy of cultural marxism which is being pumped into the brains of our children from a young age

Lel

Normies don't understand what a marxist is and the word comes off as pretentious. 'not everyone to the left of you is a marxist' would be an easy comeback among the small % of the population who even know what the word means.

Alt left sticks and covers a broad range along with Trumps seal of approval. It's way more powerful.

>'not everyone to the left of you is a marxist' would be an easy comeback among the small % of the population who even know what the word means.

That's a very valid point.
I myself have dealt with some leftists who attempt to blow off the accusation.
>*reveal marxism in group ideology*
>OHHHH BOYYY WATCH OUT GUYS HERE COMES JOE MCCARTHY
So I can definitely express my frustration with such a deflection.

But would it not be possible to show them pictures of their comrades LITERALLY holding signs that say SMASH CAPITALISM and chanting FUCK THE BOURGEOIS and still claiming their movement to have nothing to do with marxism.

Fucking yuri was right. Their demoralization is irreversible

More triggering to the lefties too I bet

McCarthy was right, and way too polite.

savage

the dindu force?

Scumbags. Pic related

Also something I forgot to mention which is all that really matters.

CNN, Vice, the guardian, rolling stone etc have dedicated exactly 0 bytes of webspace to explain why being called a marxist needs to stop while they have all written multiple articles demanding alt-left cease. All you need to know.

Underated. Will be stealing this.

:)

ugly Alt Left Soroach Color Revolution

I worry that this is what makes it bait.

If they went on the news and said STOP FUCKING CALLING US MARXIST then naturally everybody would do that.

So instead, they use reverse psychology to bait you into attacking them with something which cannot harm them.

>STOP FUCKING CALLING US THE "ALT LEFT"

>STOP FUCKING TRYING TO STAB ME TO DEATH WITH A HOT DOG

I'm not saying this is what's happening, I'm saying that I cannot tell, and need more information that the huge media backlash to the term "alt left" is not just bait to get people to latch onto a useless term.

I know what I am eating for lunch now

No

This is the exact same media who said Hillary would win 98%, that free speech rally was white supremacists, that 12 women were sexually assaulted by trump, that comey was going to prove Trump lied that... ah fuck it you get the point.

These people do not think, they just screech and smear. As soon as they get smeared back, they recoil in the most extreme fashion. Their adherents are the dumbest, most easily brainwashed fuckers you will ever know. They don't use reverse psychology, they just sat 'Trump = bad, colbert = good' and their readers go to sleep crying every night about LITERALLY HITLER. Don't give the MSM any credit when they repeatedly prove their 1 mission is to post propaganda for their supporters and ignore the thoughts of anyone mildly critical.

Do you think we should get Antifa labeled as terrorists? There is a official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
Given that what Antifa is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution, do you think it should be done?

I think this should be more discussed.

Yes, and brand them alt left. The entire goal is to create a large faction of the democratic party that is associated with antifa. When antifa get deemed terrorists, this will mean BLM etc will now be associated with terrorists.

This of it like this. Terrorists = Antifa = Alt left = people who vandalize statues. We've already seen that BLM wants antifa to fuck off out of their business, wouldn't it be hilarious if antifa demand to rally alongside BLM after being officially branded terrorists? They'll get murdered.