When there's a terrorist attack your logic is to kick all muslims out. Fine: there's rape every 8 hours...

>When there's a terrorist attack your logic is to kick all muslims out. Fine: there's rape every 8 hours, all men get out.
>Here you'd say that not all men are the same, right? Apply that to your racism.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/migrants-are-r-strategists-half-of-swedish-rape-epidemic-targets-children/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ironically, kicking out those same muslims WOULD solve a lot of rape. Along with kicking out the blacks. I think mexicans are actually okay about raping or not raping, but it really wouldn't hurt. I know mexicans have a penchant for going after little girls, so I really wouldn't miss 'em.

I'd post up the crime stats showing how much rape the mudslimes do in Europe but we all already know that. I'd post up the crime stats for nigger rape but I'm sure we've all seen that enough. I also don't care if I change your mind or not cuz you're obviously a shill.

>Discuss

S A G E

I think you'll find if you kick islams out both terror attacks and rape would fall. Ask Sweden.

Legitimately have all men leave and see how quickly the women would be begging them to come back.
I'd give it a week tops.

Being a man isn't an ideology that you choose to be part of. There are no holy books, manuals, proclamations, or commandments that go along with being a man and certainly none that demand you rape women, murder homosexuals, and marry your underage cousin.

People choose to be muslims and muslim ideology is rotten to the core.

Stop taking women serioulsy, you godfucking .KEKS

c.uck

CÚCKS you stupid fuck

You just keep giving those free hugs in Barcelona. That surely will solve the shitskin question.

I'm ok with kicking out the group most likely to commit rape.

Back when I was a foreman for an irrigation company I was shocked by how the Guatemalans and Mexicans would drool over 10-12yo girls waiting at school bus stops. Then I learned the age of consent in Mexico is like 12 or something. And leftist don't mind importing these people by the millions.

>Nigger=Muslim

Oh boy, you're stupid.

Islam as a religion teaches the "us vs them" mentality, supports pedophilia, grants no rights to women, is inherently against civilizational progress and is literally goatfucker tier.
Men created and maintained civilization since the dawn of time, with all relevant scientific progress attributed to them.
Can I get back to shitposting now?

Men are required to perpetuate humanity. Letting in ethnic groups that cause a significantly high and disproportionate amount of those violent crimes should be kicked out.

Literally if you kicked out every black out of the US the crime levels would be much closer to civilized European countries. Pre-migration anyways. What nakes me people racist is forcing groups of people together. You may call me racist but you probably live in a mostly white area. I live in a >50% white area. My house has been broken into 5 times. 0 out of those 5 were white. I've had to watch my neighborhood decay into the state where no one goes outside anymore and talks to each other because no one trust each other since Katrina happened and a whole bunch of blacks moved in.

Muslims are more likely to do terrorist attacks than the native population.
Muslim and nigger men are more likely to rape than the native population.

I see no contradiction.

>demencia
I rest my case.

Its an intellectually dishonest argument.
She should check the stats on rape to see who is doing it... She would have to shut the fuck up.

See:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/migrants-are-r-strategists-half-of-swedish-rape-epidemic-targets-children/

>Mexicans going after little girls
Its a cultural thing, most girls get pregnant starting from 12 years old.

Lol i was drinking in a gasolinera station and one guard started talking to ud about his tren conquests and how slutty tren girls were.

>not all men are the same
>Apply that to your racism

Okay, not all races are the same? Thanks, I guess?

No, not when there's a terrorist attack. Long before it. Having minorities flood in is bad not only because they act like an invading army, but because their very presence undermines democracy by turning it into an exercise in divide and conquer.

But you know what else? After a fucking rape I don't see tons of leftist cunts wandering the streets screaming NOT ALL MEN.

i agree
we should leave rapists in the country so they can get raped if they want to
this is a free world and their decision

It's too late now, they will never go back unless something huge happens.
The simple solution if people ACTUALLY wanted to help, was to improve their own hometown and their conditions THERE. not forcing some cultural "middle ground".
If you go to the countries were those "refugees" come from, you will be lynched or robbed or your organs stolen.. or all of the above. So what do you expect when you force a migration on this scale?

Wow das racist.

most rape is committed by foreigners

The ethnic men are entitled to their rape attempts. Shitskins are not.

Remove muslims = no problem.
Remove men = society collapses

All colored people should be hanged.

Not to kick them out. Just migration laws with proper screening methods and enforcement of the law when it comes to illegal inmigration.

You can't have a society without men, but you can without muslims.

Hate to do this but
/Thread

I don't care if women get raped

Western Society will thrive without muslims, however, Western Society without all men would simply collapse since those idiot feminists wouldn't dare do a dirty manual job. So there is some logic there.

Not all races are the same, clearly we see this throughout history and hell even today, you look at statistics regarding blacks in the US and holy shit, if you would get rid of them you would have the same gun crime rate as Belgium.

But lets be honest, even with a fully homogeneous society there still will be trouble makers, sure, but we will have removed a lot of societal friction by being homogeneous, you cant really be racist against people of different color if EVERYONE is roughly the same color.

And yes I am aware of all those _____ is not white threads but lets be honest, those are troll threads and besides, the way I see it, the enemy of my enemy is a friend or next depending on your view I don't see why we couldn't work together / take advantage of them (again depending on your view) to achieve the white ethnostate.

>Apply that to your racism.
Racism isn't bad though. Neither are men for that matter.

Was literally going to post this exact same thing.

/thread

From the view of a christian/pagan european it is the same. Muslim shouldn't be delusional and think that any European will honestly form an alliance with them
Muslim = Nigger = Jew

Grade schoolers developed too quickly these days.

afghans in sweden are 79x more likely to commit a rape than a native swede

fuck this shithole, *autistic screeching*, nuke us for god's sake!

damn, I think I'll create a twitter just to make this rpley

Kuro is trash. Hot trash, but trash all the same.

lets kill all the muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

where the fuck do you live in?

Tell these twitter loons that Muslims cause a disproportionate amount of rape in Europe, and that they and their family should get fucked

Get out

that's complete bullshit and you know it
stop spreading lies about your own country you dumb fuck

If we kicked muslims out of England gang rape would virtually disappear, along with 90% of grooming gangs. So yeah, we need to remove them and Africans. White men we can't remove, Europe is their ancestral home, but we can deal with them under the laws that have governed us perfectly well until "progressives" decided rape and racism is OK when brown people do it.

> most girls get pregnant starting from 12 years old.
We would literally hang you here faggot.

What if I don't care about your assumptions of what fairness and justice mean? Is revenge not a good enough reason?

They are causing most rapes here in Sweden anyway, so two problems can be solved by the same solution.

Let's start with this:
You belong to a country in three ways: Culturally, ethnically and historically.

In islam, not even family comes before religion. So no , historical, cultural and ethnic spaniards for example, should not of course not be deported but be dealt with by spanish courts.