Richard Spencer Look Alike Attacked

Just saw it on faux news so can't provide sources. WTF is wrong with people they just attack someone thinking their a Nazi. I hope you faggots are happy with your retarded happenings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He got stabbed in the hand

he doesnt look like spencer...

And another will become one of us

And yet, people praise the dude that ran over that girl in Charlottesville. I'm sorry for this guy because he's clearly innocent. Had it been an actual Naz,i I could not care less.

faceblindness is an indicator of autism

>WTF is wrong with people they just attack someone thinking their a []
Specifically addressing this line

We are getting closer and closer to white men being hunted down in the streets and slaughtered just for being white

Only centrist civic cucks think this is bad

buddy this is the plan. Lefty fucks are going to be exposed for what they are.

Spencer is Worthless THe movement is better without huim

He is white so close enough.

Looks nothing like him.

Just has the same faggy hair.

Uhh what

I mean in the end this will help us as more whites get redpilled and radicalized against the niggers/commies.

He took one for the cause

>And yet, people praise the dude that ran over that girl in Charlottesville.
What planet are you living on? Nobody defended the guy. They spent a week treating the landwhale that died like she was the second coming of Jesus. They completely ignored the fact she was part of a violent mob screaming "our streets" while waving baseball bats.
The guy who drove the car was a dumbass and I have no respect for him but the crocodile tears from the MSM are just ridiculous.

>The guy who drove the car was a dumbass and I have no respect for him but the crocodile tears from the MSM are just ridiculous.
Stop cucking for traitors. Besides, video suggests that it wasn't an attack but he just panicked after his car got hit

Fuck him. He was some faggot LARPer who helped prop up (((their))) narrative.

This is the alt-left in action

The funny thing is that a lot of hipsters get this haircut. The left will eventually eat each other.

If they try to fix it by shaving their head they are still fucked!

So thats ok then?
What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Also he only got stabbed in the hand because he put his hand up to defend being stabbed elsewhere....

How long until some kid going through chemo gets attacked for being an 'evil Nazi'?

>implying the popularity of the Hitler Youth haircut wasn't always a psyop to begin with, to get us into this exact situation

>eventually

They're already doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

He was never in the movement to begin with. He's king larper.

Already happened, it was that dumb bitch from TBS, Samantha Bee or whatever

This is a beneficial tactic which will undermine them, the issue with the left is that they employ too intricate rules which are overlapping.

This might sound crazy, but on US soil, the greatest example of the left imploding on it self rests upon trannies. They grow in number everyday and seemingly bolder, which is a double edge sword. It divides actual women who wish to not be associated with mentally ill lunatics who live in a state of delusion and women who blindly follow.

The biggest angle I think should be exploited is black male masculinity and create propaganda where trannies test the loyalty of black males and their acceptance. They won't find much from black live matters protesters and they are likely to blow each other up. I think this would be a great idea to destroy them in general is to create loyalty tests in general since so many live on their high horses and are dumb enough to fall for it.

Black Cowboy would have crippled that commie worse than polio in a 1v1 fight.

Alt-left.
They think all white people are free game for violent assault because if you have white skin you must be a Nazi.

Surprise surprise, she gets away with it because of (((their))) narrative.

>I hope you faggots are happy with your retarded happenings.
Completely

None of this matters until it affects the (((Alt-White)))

Looking forward to open season on lefty faggots.

She didn't even really apologize. I hope she has to go through chemo and gets mocked mercilessly for it by her "peers"

That's the thing with the left. They claim that their critics are evil but they are the ones who do horrible shit.They are sociopaths with a false sense of superiority.

I need a haircut. What are some hairstyles that don't make anti-fascists bash my head in?

lmao

Statistics show there is no correlation between racism and Confederate monument building. Identity politics is a foolish ploy.

>Implying they won't try to bash your head in anyway.
They are retarded. You can't reason with them.

All sociopaths have a sense of superiority, because in their minds, they are the only people on earth

Get an undercut and own up to it. Be part of the resistance and take back the Hitler Youth haircut from the skinny vegan fags whose arms would break if you looked at them funny.

if you want to get in trouble, just assault someone
simple
if you want to look extra retarded, lash out at anyone who might appear familiar in some way or who resembles anyone you may have seen on tv or youtube
that hair is weird, but thinking he looks like spencer is a joke right?