So who came out on top in the end, the liberals or the alt-right...

So who came out on top in the end, the liberals or the alt-right. Social media seems to give the impression that it's balanced in terms of public opinion, but the Boston ralley suggested overwhelming support for the libtards.

Boston is a liberal city, no shit there were more people against a free speech rally. Didn't you see them eagerly bend over and accept the military into their anuses after the marathon bombing?

You realize these antifa commies are so far left that they take liberal as an insult right? You look like an idiot calling them "liberals"

The Alt-left are criminals

So sick of this faggotry. Stupid left wing queers each need a beating.

Social media isn't representative of the country

This is true

DESU I kinda think it shows more what people are really thinking, people are more confortable saying what they really think behind there computer (See Op's pic)

Social media doesn't matter. Being able to support something anonymously or from afar is useless. These shitlibs have the ability to organize and move in the open - conservatives don't have the same privilege.

Not saying that all is lost, but there's definitely a big roadblock to communicating and coming together. All conservative gatherings in the future will be by invite only, essentially. It's the only way to stay legitimate and cut out cancers (people you don't know, larpers, saboteurs). Conservative flash mobs are the future.

the kikes ruined a little bit more of america

I vote. they tweet.

the alt-right never has and never will come out on top of anything

Don't you think that social media can influence the mentality of those who put boots on the ground? One could argue that the most important work is done from social media.

this, its fair to say people aren't going to tweet or post arguing for a more strict immigration policy, they'd be eaten alive by the liberal mob. they make their feelings known at the ballot box instead.

The 'winner', if there could ever be one, is determined by who the MSM wants to win.

Doesn't the msm just follow popular opinion and tell them what they want to hear to get more ratings? Like feeding their own bullshit back to them..

>Put boots on ground
>Automatic racist
>Get infiltrated immediately by saboteurs
>Get legitimized instantly

Yeah, no. Important work on social media just creates a silent majority that is incapable of action. It's important, but it can only affect things like anonymous voting.

If demographics continue how they're going, then that is simply not enough. Action has to be taken, and it's simply not possible without ending in violence (that benefits the enemy, no less).

Basically, what I said before stands. Flash mobs will be the future for conservatives. No big rallies, no speakers, just instant action. Otherwise, the opposition will simply be too great.

The Boston rallyis the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen the media try to pull. Holy fucking shit, they had 20,000 people show up to "fight racism" when the actual free speech rally was a bunch of cuckold libertarians listening to an Indian guy talk for 20 minutes, then listening to someone bitch about Palestine and then a few people complaining about Monsanto and GMO foods. It was basically a libertarian rally, in fact a centrist libertarian rally

And 20,000 people showed up to voice their opposition to what was literally nothing. And the media spun it like "20,000 people showed up to silence hate! Yeah! Girl power!" - it was fucking pathetic.

I seriously can't wait for violence to come at one of these rallies again, because the fucking bullshit I had to watch yesterday was just pathetic, sniveling, annoying, cowardice.

*Delegitimized

Mass media came out on top.
Manipulation of the population, has advanced in technique by leaps and bounds. People form their view of the world by what information they acquire. As most is now acquired via the media, control that, you control them. You don't need soldiers, just bread and circuses, and they will never rebel. Juvenile.

Boston is liberal though.

no matter what, liberals will still be acting out their daddy issues.

this is the commmunsim I hate

if cops wont protect you cuz they commy
and lawyers say no guns
how stop violent lefty mobs with no job?

END WELFARE and ywes public school and anything non military gettign tax money is welfare

The raw video that can be seen on Right Side Broadcasting Network's YT channel has hours and hours of footage that reveals these idiots for what they are. It needs to be shared aggressively with anybody and everybody. It will change minds. Not all of them, but some. Good people can't refute what is clearly visible. There was only 1 side, and it was riotous and destructive even though there were no nazis there.

Right wing types are more hesitant to be visible right now because of doxxing, but public opinion hasn't really swung hard over Charlottesville. People who were leftist before still are. People on the right see the bullshit. People in the middle, hard to say. But we're seeing people like Tim Pool straight up starting to table flip over leftist aggression. I think we actually still won the PR battle there. Not because of the actions of the driver, but because of the media overreaction.

They overplayed their hand, as always, and it makes people trust them less.

>tiny group in a bandstand havin a haters meetin
>surrounded on all sides a block away by OVER 10 THOUSAND DISGUSTED AMERICANS WHO WANT THEM GONE
>so who came out on top
depends
if its a contest to see who are the biggest retarded faggot cucks, then the nazis won that prize
otherwise the antifa crowd won numbers and general self-satisfied smugness contest probably
but nazis are masters at self-satisfied smugness so that's a close race there, as i'm sure they kept telling themselves they were showing bravery by gathering together in the face of thousands of angry, righteously angry people who had nothing else they felt like doing but yelling at retards who wanna play nazi.
>suggested
yeah i got some suggestions for you, faggot
quit trying to milk this shit, the news cycle is gonna be eek/lips for the next 48 unless there's another haperning