‘America loves the theory that all men are created equal, but doesn’t love the practice’

archive.is/oMG3F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WG7U1QsUd1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh no... that sucks...

Good for them, getting 300 million people to share this collective dellusion is retarded

are they really bitching about an opportunity to enter the market and one-up their competition?

I'm not surprised. Nobody wants a black princess.

If everyone is created equal, why would it matter what race a certain person is. Shouldn't you be able to identify with the fact that they're another human being, not because of their "non-existent race."

I'll take, what you could do as a birthday party activity for 400$ alex.

[Paint them Brown]

Created equal does not mean equal outcome

"Yoon" rhymes with Baboon.

Thank you.

>when the country and media tell her otherwise?

How much more nigger dick does MSM need to choke down in order not to be criticized as waycis?

"There are black and brown princesses" uhmmm isn't that cultural appropriation? God I hate these people, niggers and gooks can dress up as princesses yes siree but don't you don't put on a hawaiian straw dress thing or that Japanese dress thingy, das raciss

WE
WUZ
BABOON
PRANSASSEZ
N
SHEIT

if we're all equally what's wrong with a peach colored balloon? It should be just as good, hm? :^)

I don't actually believe that all men are created equal

some people are clearly, demonstrably better than others

t. an American

>t. everyone with a brain who's willing to use it

Oh nooooo

"All men are created equal" is in reference to judgment under the law, not actually being physically/mentally equal.

>We simulated what would the average white person look like in 2050. Here are the results, and it's beautiful

You would think a British paper would have a firm grasp of the native language, but you would be wrong.

STOP
DELET THIS

AAA WHAT A HIDEOUS FUCKING NIGGER

princesses aren't men you fucking monkey

Nice digits

GOYIM YES!

If you're so upset that a balloon artist doesn't have brown balloons for your shitskin child why not open up your own business? You'd be a balloonigger robber baron!

WE WUZ PRANCESSES

looks like Scott Thompson in drag

Bump

Exactly, worth is determined by what you do, not by who you are.

Demonstrably proven, like you said, by people like Barack Obama. Even though he is a nigger, he is demonstrably better than all of us because we didn't get to rule the free world.

>That ID
The original super queer sad nigger jew.

>doesn’t love the practice

Constantly lowering the bar for stupid niggers, just to be able to compete with whites...

Sure were all the same as far as homo sapiens... but 90 % of nigs are dumb as fuck.

Worth is determined by what you do, not by who you are.

And what you do, statistically, is highly determined by who you are.

Made me think.

Blacks never lived in castles either.
Whats next? Blacks in kimonos?

>muh skin
America is finished. It's not even a political death. Our culture is one giant sewer of this stupid shit.

>no nog princesses
well, there's a market and demand. where are the black (or even leftist) entrepreneurs to fill the need?

oh right, they'd rather bitch and moan and force white men to work for them.

I thought we'd reached peak prog with faggot cake and pizza, but it's now a hatecrime to deprive niglets of niggerballoons. We're reaching levels of Judaism we never dreamed possible.

Fuck niggers

The kids would probably want the peach-faced one anyway:

(black kids preferring white dolls)

youtube.com/watch?v=WG7U1QsUd1g

I know, she looks like she hasn't been out of Africa that long. It's almost as though whites have beautified them a little.

>Negress chimps out finding out she never wuz kween