"Trump supporters are all dumb, they likely have IQ's in the single digi..."

I think it's high time Sup Forums flexed its mental muscle. Trump supporters are eccentric and bold which results in our team holding a lot of the idiots, but we also have most of the geniuses. So let us root out the idiots.

iqtest.com/index.html

>IQ: 138

If you don't know your IQ, find out. If it's lower than 100 then never post here again.

>Inb4 "He isn't that smart he uses Gmail"

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep, the left pretends it's full of intellectuals, but by majority it's made up of low-information idiots who just jump on social media bandwagons and can't have any kind of debate without breaking down into chanting.

>IQ: 142

drumphkins BTFO

-iq 205

Time to troll the left with the IQ questuion.

>IQ: 160

fuck drumpf

>IQ: Over 9,000

What a fucking troll IQ test.

Do the real ones, test.mensa.no/

>Mexican intellectual

>internet IQ test
Please stop.

It's like the IQ distribution difference between men and women, women sit in the middle of the IQ range, and men are spread all over it. Can easily apply this to Trump supporters.

Who is that semen demon?

I want to cum on her nose.

this

In internet tests I always get above 130 IQ, in real life I got a mere 115 IQ.

Also, Sup Forums is a containment board for the dumbest of all 4chaners. Only second to Sup Forums

>Damon
Oh look, it's another "nigger gets inflated ego from ego-boosting buzzfeed quiz" episode

It's a standard test of problem-solving capability and spans across multiple sectors of intelligence. And if you still believe it's produces false or inflated results, take the test and see what happens. Nothing to lose, right?

I am the smartest person i know, i don't need an iq test to prove it.

I mean, when it's text-based & grammatical bullshit, you know it's a bs test.

Try this one

test.mensa.no/

She has one hell of a beak on her, by jolly.

>Implying we care if they underestimate their enemy

148 from in person mensa test

Now try to get an IQ of under 100 on that test.

Liberals love to discriminate on basis of IQ. It is dumb though. If you want to persuade people you need their sympathy. Propaganda 101. Not sure why they don't understand that.
However I think they are right, that there are more supporters of Trump with a lower IQ. These are the people which get hit hardest by immigration and globalisation.
Luckily for them, there are a lot of intelligent people in the alt-right and under the Trump supporters.

It's a bald eagle idk what it's name is

I took the UK version of the mensa entry level test a while ago, which was scored out of 33, I either got 28 or 29, said I was eligible but it cost £25 to sit the test so I didn't do it.

Muh IQ is 127.
Doesn't matter, I'll probably end up killing myself this year, maybe next year.
The world is too fucked for us to do anything about it.

>Windows 10
>no attempt to remove botnet features like Cortana from Windows 10
>gmail
>facebook
>implying your IQ is above 105

Why not enjoy it for a while? Take up a heroine hobby or go boathunting between Italy and Syria. If you are destined to kill yourself anyway, perhaps you can re-destine yourself to be killed.

So you took an online IQ Test? You must be really smart

Congrats, Damon!

You sound like a neck beard, or one of those body odor ridden faggots who attends every lecture and seminar of his Computing science modules at Uni.

This is fantastic,

Did this one and got 136

Whats dumb is that you think an online IQ test accurately measures IQ

You can be high IQ and still be wrong about things, a lot of different things go into forming our beliefs not just IQ.

A lot of good people believe in climate change and other SJW bullshit because they really think they're helping.

A lot of us here probably used to be like them also. For instance, I used to believe the climate change meme.

Trying to ridicule people over IQ will get nowhere.

>138 is a high IQ
My IQ is 181 and I can tell you that Trump supporters are idiots.

IQ:1488
4% Neanderthal, 96% ashkenazi

Top left

Even IQ tests don't always measure IQ correctly. The uncertainties can be quite big.

A better measure would be this:
Do you find mathematics hard?
> yes
Your IQ is probably beneath 120.
> no
Your IQ is probably equal or above 120.

>online IQ test.

Guess Drumpf supporters really are this dumb, lmao

the bald eagle is a protected species

>British flag
>Trump supporter
TOP ZOZZLE

>Online IQ test
You're so retarded that you're literally falling for a marketing scam. The IQ tests online are easy (especially since you can use a search engine) and exist purely so retards can buy certificates and such to prove that they're not dumb when it achieves the exact opposite effect.

Congratulations, you are not stupid and are able to function fully in Western society. Please procreate.

yeah it's fantastic

Hello spades1213 at gmail

I didn't read any of the questions and answered randomly;

I got 95.

I am the best.

The pure cringe of IQ threads is amazing.

Filthy brainlets

I don't enjoy anything anymore. The happenings used to keep me going, but they don't do it for me anymore. Things are absolutely fucked and there is not much any individual can do about it.
Even the president of the United States has to cuck out to keep his position.

>If you don't know your IQ, find out. If it's lower than 100 then never post here again.
That would exclude every liberal. Who would we argue with then?

>HE TAKES ONLINE IQ TESTS
MY SIDES.

please no bully

iq 177 here and, like, i just can't, like, your all waycist and fashist for supporting drumpf, love drumpfs hate xoxo

Even more interesting. Highly intelligent people are more prone to stereotyping.
At the end intelligence is the ability to detect patterns. And stereotypes are exactly that.
Also intelligence often come with a price. It can it difficult to relate with others, leading to a cold affect.
I wouldn't be surprised if racists are more intelligent than their 'tolerant' counterparts.

thats if its going top to bottom, left to right the answer would be top right

Put me in the screencap please

Sorry Robert

I stopped caring about the patterning after 60% and this is my results.

I'm a bonafide nigger in training.

free online IQ tests are a joke. i once took one and it said my iq was 120 or something and just a couple years ago i had an official one done by a psychologist and the test said mine was 100. the average IQ for whites is 100, so I was like meh i've been average my whole life this doesn't change anything. if you are going to get an IQ test you need to get one done in person with an official. it's probably not going to be free. by the way all that hubub your IQ should be your age + 100 is a myth.

>claims to be smaht
>falls for this bait "iq" test

How does one increase their IQ?
Do I need to read books and play chess? Or am I fucked for life?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Perhaps eat some fish.

No, I'm serious. Do fish really help?

Fish will set you free, mein freund.

You just need to apply yourself rather than rely on others for answers to questions.

For the last 50 years or so it is like this. However before that right-wing ethics were more in vogue. It is just conjecture, it goes away. I would even say, that the being right-wing, that is in protectionist toward your own group is more natural. It is closer to human nature. Just see what happened during the crisis, the world got instantly more right.

So I would wait for a while. It will become better again. 10 years ago I couldn't say I am a nationalist on work. Now it is a respected choice. The times are changing. That is also the reason why the left is convulsing as it does now. It is loosing the game and they know it.

> filling your body with toxic stuff washed down rivers into oceans

Theoretically you can't, but you CAN spend less time on this godforsaken site and more time reading books of substance, playing puzzles that actually make you think, and other things like that. This will drastically improve how well you can utilize those IQ points, something often forgotten by people quick to spout an essentially meaningless number.

>IQ 125

That was hard, user.

Would you rather I ate nothing at all, Slovak?

Hi CIA

Confirmed Ashkenazi.

What the fuck is a heroine hobby? Become a female hero? Or do you mean heroin habit?

Instead of measuring your dick starting at your asshole why don't you guys post your degrees and current job titles.

Hey everybody let's post in this data mining thread

>IQ 394

Thanks. I stopped reading books some time ago and started smoking weed a lot, wasting my time playing video games. I feel more stupid than I was a few years ago.

I had one done officially when i was a kid and it was legit 138 (go misfits) and while im generally the smartest one in the room i can just as easily be one dumb motherfucker.

Plenty of average joes have accomplished way more than my ass ever will. IQ is a meme

Yeah much harder,
Got 128 though so I'm chuffed.

I have a degree in killing, but I'm not posting that.

I am currently unemployed because I am slave to no man.

I am also very sad.

Thank you.

You should be deducted 10 points for being stupid enough to give these people your real email.

I got 113, but I just guessed the last 1/4.

>internet IQ test
>accurate measure of intelligence

I qualified for Mensa though when I took a school sponsored IQ test as a result of being in the "advanced" math classes. Never got an actual number, just that I was in the top 2%

but what did you go to school for? what do you do now?

Use your math skills to find out the number asshole.

>Finishes test
>"Give us $15 bucks!"

Why would a high-IQ person pay money for something they can get for free on dozens of other websites?

What the fuck does any of that mean?

In general doing mentally taxing tasks help. Think about picking up topology or start programming. Physical training, e.g. martial arts.
Also modafinil seems to help for people with lower IQ's.
Another one is doing a lot of these tests. But don't do that, it is waste of your time.

>131 on Mensa

>tfw lazy brainlet

Mensa's literally a society where you pay them to tell you how smart you are.
The people running it are clearly intelligent. The members, clearly not so much.

That's the final test

143 on the mensa test, 144 on the iqtest.com

I have dyslexia, could have been worse.

>this iq test says i'm pretty smart so i must be an expert in politics too

It means there is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet.

Thank you.

You also need to understand, that merely being intelligent doesn't bring you anywhere. A highly intelligent sack of potatoes is still a sack of potatoes. Ambition and discipline is also important.
Intelligence just makes it easier to accomplish your goals.

Best of luck to you user. Nothing wrong with having a few vices so long as they are enjoyed sparingly.

Thanks guys. I'll keep your advice in mind.

Damn near brainlet levels
maybe if I didn't smoke 4 joints already today I'd hit 130

Smoking less marijuana will decrease your IQ.

I demand you test my theory, lab rat.