Gay/LGBT/pedo hate thread?

Gay/LGBT/pedo hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D_G4dS7MpIg
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
w2.vatican.va/content/leo-xiii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_l-xiii_enc_15051891_rerum-novarum.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump
sure why not, but i dont have any faggottry on my computer

Bisexual pedophiles are more likely to offend tho

Pedophilia is the natural state of man. Little girls are hot and better than women in every possible way.
>Christianity
>protecting from communism
But the early church lived as actual communists, giving up private property and owning everything communally.

>maya
You sir, are a cultured man.

>Muh police is targeting blacks kangz for "no reason'.
>See the chart.

He does look gay
youtu.be/D_G4dS7MpIg

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

replace Christianity with white culture and it would make more sense

w2.vatican.va/content/leo-xiii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_l-xiii_enc_15051891_rerum-novarum.html

Why it's on Chinese??

Australia's having a vote on faggot marriage, and this was in the letterbox around one of the chink neighbourhoods. Most areas populated by chinks or Arabs are heavily leftist at a general election, so they like to import them on mass. Will be funny if it backfires, because they all hate fags

She is so great.
I finally watched Thunder in Paraduse last night. Was dissapointed by lack of Maya, so many scenes she was just forgotten about, it was like one of the Nick star special all over again. Was shock to see her in two-piece swimsuit, expected a one piece.
Stopped reading it because the formatting is bad, spaces are missing. And it wasn't getting to any point.

Stop the marches and school 'enrichment' in gay expressionism. Would literally have no problems

hol up ima fix your gay image

here i made it better