My mother just said that there is nothing wrong with racemixing...

My mother just said that there is nothing wrong with racemixing, because we all have the same ancestor and are one family. What do?

tell her you dont want children with 80 iq

Get off this 18+ board.

I'm 21

Tell her to show her tits again. What's it matter after all? Not like you haven't been inside her deeper than your father ever got.

yeah, your mom loves black dicks.

Okay
Ask her if it's okay to play with girls who have penis. I'm sure she'll pull hers out and you'll suck your moms dick nice and dry

Ask if she would fuck a gorilla.

Listen to your mother
She's right

ask her for her opinion on incest, i mean we are one family.
both outcomes are good.

Tell her that you've decided not to give her grandchildren because if the whole world is "one family" then making a family of your own would be weird.

gas her

She's right. Only this place cares about race.

>Internet Dindu Defense Force.

tell her we should fuck monkeys and microscopic single celled organism, because we all share the same common ancestor

then tell her shes a fucking stupid bitch who doesnt understand genetics and evolution

>having conversations with your parents
GTFO normalfag scum

>having conversations with real people outside the internet

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT MY BOARD

Not an argument.

There is nothing wrong with bestiality, we all have the same ancestor

If we're all one family doesn't that mean we're all committing incest?

Post your mom's feet

Women are dumb as shit, when do you fucking Betas learn?!

Tell her that by that logic there is nothing wrong with fucking a chimp, since we have the same ancestor and are one family =D

Fuck her and assert your dominance

Let your mother know you feel closer to her than you do your primate ancestors and would prefer your childs biology is closer to hers than your primate ancestors

Nice ID, fag.

>2OT[GAY]fg
HAHAHA, fucking faggot!

>If we keep race mixing then in a few hundred years there will be only one race. What do you have against diversity?

>2OTGAYfg
Kek hath spoken. You are a faggot.