Battle of berkeley 4

August 27th
The battle of berkeley continue's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8
youtube.com/watch?v=nz1cEO01LLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This kek, Nazi-larping bullshit doesn't help our cause. Stop being so overt with this garbage and make an impact behind the scenes.

Great, we need some sappers to weaken the enemy's fortifications.
Bring along a shovel and we'll find an open manhole to push you into

You r9k black cock worshipping kike

You are making it really bad for any kind of real measured progress against the political Left. You are providing them with loads of ammunition.

Kekistani anything will be **** on sight if seen on the battle field...

also why does your arm there look exactly like the arm holding the severed bunny head at the end of Doom?

I would rather you kill yourself than go out in public wearing that. Sup Forums is not some larp kiddie fucking meme factory. The closest thing to a unified ideology on here is natsoc, and even that we are significantly split on. So unless you're going to be doing something useful for furthering the natsoc movement, don't wear some autistic hat that says the name of a south bolivian pillow fluffing forum.

You are such a larping fucking faggot who should get a one way trip to the gas chamber.

fuck off back to rebbit, nigger

>Have a Nazi battle flag with a different color scheme
>wear a Nazi helmet

WOWWW WTF WHY IS EVERYONE CALLING US NAZIS

Lol your gonna die

;)

You need something like this Bruh

Go fuck yourself kek fag

>no bat with nails sticking through it
>no chain with a weight on the end to swing around above your head as you ride through on your motorcycle
>no card with your lawyer's phone number on it for when you get arrested while larping around carrying all this stupid shit

>kekistan
kys

This. If anything, wear red, white and blue.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8

tenpenny relax

>kekistan
>german symbolism in the US
Cringey.
Just dress really unobtrusive so that no one can identify someone by his clothes later on.
Also cover your face if you don't want your live ruined.
The media will portray you as the bad guys anyways so you might as well protect yourself and your identity.
Pic related minus the bareĢ£tt.

Rare.

>STAHLHELM
DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW

KEKISTANIS ARE NAZIS

OMFG THINK ABOUT THE NORMIES

He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

You are bringing weapons and a stencil. You have clear intentions to fight and produce grafitti. I'd kick your ass out if you were at my rally

>larping
Just stop, this shit is embarrassing. Wear normal clothes you fucking autist. Looking like a gay superhero won't impress anyone.

If I went to one of these LARPing events I would dress like Falconhoof and try and narrate someone's adventure.
youtube.com/watch?v=nz1cEO01LLc

>Greetings traveler
>you arrive at the university of berkeley
>you are armed with a green kek helmet and an american flag cape
>in your left hand is an open bag of honey bbq fritos
>to the south west is an iron gate with the college beyond
>to the north off the highway are black masked protesters hunched back while holding rocks
>to the east out of the park are red hatted men forming brightly colored shield wall
>What would you like to do?

Patrician taste in music, senpai.