Trump just needs to shut his mouth

Seriously, every time this guy tweets or talks, he sounds like a moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/
alternet.org/civil-liberties/riot-language-unheard-9-mlk-quotes-mainstream-media-wont-cite
ibtimes.com/martin-luther-king-cheated-his-wife-other-lesser-known-facts-about-civil-rights-1028976
theindependentwhig.com/haidt-passages/sowell-the-left-right-dichotomy/
youtube.com/watch?v=hoXThCb8EZA
pixiv.net/member.php?id=82979
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And yet he manages to be smarter than (You).

looks like that nigger is trying to steal his phone

wrong.

It's actually great that a president doesn't shy from internet. Why do I think that Trump is the first president to communicate very often with masses using Twitter.

wasn't mlk a black separatist? maybe trump was in the process of making that cucked "come together" tweet yesterday and mlk wanted to stop him because he knew how unhealthy that is for a society

Wasn't MLK murdered by a registered Democrat?

>"Theriouthly"...
>"thounths like a moron"

Sage

>first they call you stupid
>then you become president

jokes on you gay boy

This doesn't change the fact that Hilary won the popular vote by over 3 million.

MLK fought for desegregation until he realized that he was "integrating my people into a burning house." Late in his life he realized his mistake and was leaning more towards separation as he saw black men unfairly going to war in Vietnam when they still didn't have equal rights.

He started to teach economic development to the black community and that's when the FBI had him shot. They didn't give a fuck about his peaceful shit cause that what they wanted.
Desegregation was the worst thing that happened to our black communities.

2mil of those from cali alone gay boy. Shows how out of touch those big city folk are.

And what do you get for a consultation prize?

Coming from a fatass only able to speak in terms of a bottle filled with piss

MLK realized the house was burning because of the central bankers controlling our government and pitting people against each other. They killed him for a reason, he realized who the real enemy was (((behind the scenes))). Rallying blacks? Sure. Rallying the entire lower class? That's a no no.

>Seriously, every time this guy tweets or talks, he sounds like a moron

proof: trumptwitterarchive.com/

Nah, let the orange clown run his trap...the more he embarresses the country, the more he makes conservatives look stupid, the more he'll isolate himself from their support. Just a matter of time now before Congress invokes the 25th. No more chances for this asshole, I want his ass gone.

I don't even think that Drumpf could tweet something this stupid. You're not called trumptards for nothing.

Awww... he mad a macaroni picture. How sweet. Did you show your mommy?

so? its not like you voted for him

how deep...

>the mob should win
We're a republic, not the Democratic Republic of Congo

No, he voted for Stien which is basically a vote for trump... well yeah, he voted for him.

While you are alone, self-hating and basement-dwelling. Not even your mother would love you.

kys...

He can't even spell "heal" properly and can't even send a simple condolence tweet without making himself look like an embarrassing white supremacist.

Fuck this guy. I voted for him and I'm ashamed of that. I will vote for literally whoever runs against him as long as it's not Hillary.

Sage

Sage in all fields.

Riiiiigghhtt. Pack it up goys, we just lost the dickhead vote, may as well sit the next election out.

Antifuck.

At least I have an education.

I can tell from the picture you care more about humanity than most other people. I hope you put this on facebook and instagram so your friends and family know how caring you are too. way to go.

9 MLK Quotes the Mainstream Media Won't Cite

alternet.org/civil-liberties/riot-language-unheard-9-mlk-quotes-mainstream-media-wont-cite

Shall we talk about King and him grabbing woman by the pussies too? he kind of was a slut.

Maybe we should change some street names?

Martin Luther King Cheated On His Wife & Other Lesser-Known Facts About The Civil Rights Leader For MLK Day

ibtimes.com/martin-luther-king-cheated-his-wife-other-lesser-known-facts-about-civil-rights-1028976

MLK was a closet Antifa
MLK said “a riot is the language of the unheard.”

>other people agree with me, therefore I must be right

It's consolation prize, man...
How old are you?

There were 50 separate popular vote contests.

Hillary didn't win enough them.

Thanks for playing though.

Trump does need to shut the fuck up once in a while. When he goes on long tirades and rants, then starts to not make any sense. Pence needs to put a dog shock collar on him to zap him every time he strays off topic.

Wooow, so pawwafool, like, amma gaaawd

Ya know I don't like faggots.
But I totally agree with you.

But yes He should shut the fuck up. He didn't have to condemn anything about what happened in Char VA...not a damn thing.

He's as stupid as the last guy, who couldn't pronounce corpsman.

>corpse-man

Show tits or gtfo

Understand the true nature of the Left.

Break the paradigm.

theindependentwhig.com/haidt-passages/sowell-the-left-right-dichotomy/

Does the nigger realize closing his mouth won't stop him from tweeting?

If this were true, you wouldn't have to keep repeating it to make people "realize" it

>Nobody took him seriously when he announced bid to run for presidency
>Get called a clown over and over again
>Primaries come in
> He sweeps super Tuesday like it was nothing
>Debates, he destroyed everyone especially Jeb!
>Masterfully manipulated the entire media narrative so that it would constantly be about Trump 24/7, until now you can see it is about Trump
>Everyone says he will get destroyed by Hillary because It's Her Turn Now
> Destroy her cunt so hard that she can't move on from Trump
>Win the presidency on an entirely surreal way that no president can ever come close to

Seriously, these people never learn.

>Implying Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr. would assault another man
>Implying Twitter is not being used as a means to defy a freedom of speech warped and thus ultimately denied
Wow Democrats must really hate blacks.

Daily reminder that the one drop rule created by democrats was deemed too racist for Nazi Germany. The Nuremberg laws toned it down to a need for three jewish grandparents.

But Trump cheated on all of his wives multiple times. MLK is simply human. Trump is trash.

Here is your ((you))

Wow, this is powerful.

Flood more liberals to California 3 million more Hillary voters wasn't enough, you need about another 3 mill more, get all your friends and everyone you know to move there so next election you can beat trump.

>at least I have an education
You should get a refund

sauce?

>Seriously, every time this guy tweets or talks, he sounds like a moron.

Just because you say this every day, doesn't make it true.

Your right Trump is a total idiot!!!!!!

You've blue pilled me!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hoXThCb8EZA

I mean, Antifa is protesting black lives matter, for fuck sakes.

Clearly they don't know what the fuck they are doing.

poor figgits never been consoled in his life

>Manlet Luther Kangz and Trump are the same height
uhm sweetie

MLK was pro free speech and anti identitarian

It just goes to show how dumb niggers can be

Well 63 million people voted for him... so you have just called 63 million people morons indirectly. You would not make a particularly good politician yourself.

I recommend using saucenao for this stuff. Anyway, here:
TANK pixiv.net/member.php?id=82979