CUCK FAMILY BETRAYS VIRTUOUS SON

Charlottesville: Man in white supremacist rally disowned by family after he 'turned into a crazy Nazi'

>Peter Tefft 'is a maniac, who has turned away from all of us and gone down some insane internet rabbit hole'
>“[Peter] scares us all, we don’t feel safe around him, and we don’t know how he came to be this way,” Mr Scott continued. “My grandfather feels especially grieved, as though he has failed as a father.”
>Mr Tefft’s father said he and the rest of the family are entirely against his son’s racist beliefs.
>“We have been silent up until now, but now we see that this was a mistake,” the elder Tefft continued. “It was the silence of good people that allowed the Nazis to flourish the first time around, and it is the silence of good people that is allowing them to flourish now.”
>He said Peter is no longer welcome at family gatherings.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-neo-nazi-protest-disown-family-north-dakota-peter-tefft-a7893496.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-neo-nazi-protest-disown-family-north-dakota-peter-tefft-a7893496.html
api.content-ad.net/Lib/TrackOutboundClick.aspx?hid=1&wid=365851&uid=2077292&did=251124&sid=&type=3&s=ip-172-18-62-183&pid=0&c=IN&d=&aid=8DB38BA3-CF48-42E6-8AFD-457A1EFC7626&ik=2017082007_7151d21ba1da68939957b2aafaf9503d&it=2017-08-20 07:17:46.574&hai=75272&ti=P04-tst170815_noT4_grp0&ck=d81c05417eca4cf39429f0ad080b8921&clientId=&clientId2=&v=&redirectUrl=http://firsttoknow.com/mom-charlottesville-victim-heather-heyer-breaks-silence-passionate-speech/?utm_source=contentad_backfill&utm_campaign=mom-charlottesville-vict-212848&pp=1&utm_medium=251124&ck=d81c05417eca4cf39429f0ad080b8921
firsttoknow.com/mom-charlottesville-victim-heather-heyer-breaks-silence-passionate-speech/?utm_source=contentad_backfill&utm_campaign=mom-charlottesville-vict-212848&pp=1&utm_medium=251124&ck=d81c05417eca4cf39429f0ad080b8921
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived it
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-neo-nazi-protest-disown-family-north-dakota-peter-tefft-a7893496.html

This is actually a ruse. His family doesn't hate him, but they're pretending to publicly throw him under the bus for the protection of the family, so they don't get fucked with.

I'm not going to say anything more. He needs plausible deniability.

api.content-ad.net/Lib/TrackOutboundClick.aspx?hid=1&wid=365851&uid=2077292&did=251124&sid=&type=3&s=ip-172-18-62-183&pid=0&c=IN&d=&aid=8DB38BA3-CF48-42E6-8AFD-457A1EFC7626&ik=2017082007_7151d21ba1da68939957b2aafaf9503d&it=2017-08-20 07:17:46.574&hai=75272&ti=P04-tst170815_noT4_grp0&ck=d81c05417eca4cf39429f0ad080b8921&clientId=&clientId2=&v=&redirectUrl=http://firsttoknow.com/mom-charlottesville-victim-heather-heyer-breaks-silence-passionate-speech/?utm_source=contentad_backfill&utm_campaign=mom-charlottesville-vict-212848&pp=1&utm_medium=251124&ck=d81c05417eca4cf39429f0ad080b8921

Not clicking this shit pajeet

just like Richard Spencer's family

Fuck off , I am a doctor not a computer wizard.
Like many burgers said earlier , "Poos don't know how to code".

>firsttoknow.com/mom-charlottesville-victim-heather-heyer-breaks-silence-passionate-speech/?utm_source=contentad_backfill&utm_campaign=mom-charlottesville-vict-212848&pp=1&utm_medium=251124&ck=d81c05417eca4cf39429f0ad080b8921
Here take this you lazy piece of lard.

>content-ad.net
>TrackOutboundClick
seems like some good stuff

love watching you racist idiots, white nationalists, and alt right idiots slowly dying. bannons out, milos irrelevant, those idiots from the charlottesville are getting arrested, leaving their colleges, and getting fired from their jobs.

you idiots had it coming, and its a beautiful thing to watch.

Everyone that showed up at that rally was a Kekistani fuck wad traitor.

Those who followed Richard DICK Spennser were the real useful idiots.

How many times are you going to spam this? He wasn't disowned ffs. The family just didn't want to be threatened. He still lives with them.

>we have been silent up until now
More like you wouldn't get press coverage up until now, attention seeking cunt

What's your opinion on the holocaust?

I agree that the rally was botched and not properly planned, and I don't like Implicit Dick or most of the other e-celebs, but this was going to happen sooner or later. At some point, you have to take that first step.

It's like in an oldschool bronze age war. The soldiers at the front line are probably all going to die. But you still have to do go do it.

>He said Peter is no longer welcome at family gatherings
>"h-h-he's not disowned! you spammer!"

hahaha beautiful

>bannons out

When you're this retarded...
Do you libtards do any research on topics outside of what Soros feeds you?

Also, what a shitty fucking family
>MY SON HAS DIFFERENT VIEWS THAN I SO I AM DISOWNING HIM AND PUBLICLY EMBARRASSING HIM
has now elevates to super cunt

>it's like an oldschool bronze age war

*teleports behind you*

oh yes i forgot, its all a crazy conspiracy. bannon is actually the head of the U.S. right now in costume as a reptilian and forcing hired jews to protest against racist idiots to make it seem like a civil war is happening on social media so he can control more shares of Seinfeld episodes and inspire the World of Warcraft community to become racists.

I saw that thread too. He came on with time stamp and talked about it to keep his family safe.

HE POSTED IN A THREAD BEFORE. HE TIMED STAMPED AND SAID THAT IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT.

>Go to nazi rally in an anti-nazi country
>Gets treated like a nazi
Don't see the problem here, of course he's going to be shunned. Nazis shouldn't be given a platfom.

Oh, I didn't know he revealed that on Sup Forums. He told me somewhere else.

hey norbot, you took a break for a while - was it just vacation, or did you get banned for API overuse?

Really? Then say, if someone were to find that thread, and prove they were still harboring Nazis, well, I don't know just WHAT might happen to these people...

is that pewdiepie?

Good to know. That would be the smart thing to do, indeed.

God what is this 'social banning' and 'its ok to hit nazis' stuff doing to our culture? We used to be proud, honorable people, now you have to resort to skullduggery and deception and so on just to survive. Farewell, beautiful, proud, Anglo culture.

>Mr Tefft’s father said

from his all white gated community surrounded by other brain dead liberals.

If you can read the oven joke and still think that little disavowal was serious you're too stupid to be posting here.

youre lucky were jsut punching you now. we used to send entire military to hunt you down and murder you.

That URL looks like as if you were pooping on street but you have diarrhea

>this is what diversity looks like to me
>also, ive never lived in any major U.S. city ever

watching nazis getting punched, pepper sprayed, fired from their jobs, disowned from their families is my favorite new form of entertainment right now. haha keep it up Sup Forums! makes my day seeing you retards looking dumb af.

im out for now, ill be back during the next march to tell you all how retarded you look.

>Nazis shouldn't be given a platfom.
Free speech, mother fucker.

Never heard of it.

>but user 6 million jews died

Dude... sick people...

I wonder what someone in my family could do that would make me publicly shame them like this?
Like even if they killed someone I'd say "well I'm sure it was a mistake"
(Might say something to them in private though)

Everyone give the guy a follow on tweeter.twitter.com/TradiPeter

not an archive link. kill yourself india.

Typical. Bet your a web developer from my company.

>we used to send entire military
Wait you talking about the KKK?

Do you have proof? Link to archive or screenshot please

Nope.jpg

Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice,he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and
resistance.

B-but what about my speech?

this is the first indian flag I've seen in a long time.
did they pay your resource center again for troll services?

This is legit insane. Disowning your own child because of politics is insane.
If you do that you must have been brainwashed. I wouldn't disown my family even it they were commies.

Okay, then I understand. A testament to freedom of speech in the West.
Freedom of speech is worthless if everyones lives are destroyed who dares to wrong think.

For what, in order for some leftie to take it and use it to destroy his family?

Come on I won't send it to the antifa. I swear :^)

Have nice ass-rape via Muhammad fake-flag!

Nooo, I would never do this

>finds out "proof" exists
>tell people they don't need to see the proof 1 minute later
Lmao

Why do you think that guy became marginalised?

With a family like that he never had a chance. He doesn't need them.

This guy is creepy.

Just a heads up, I've sent an email to itsgoingdown letting them know what's happening. Hope to see him gone from Fargo soon.

: )

This is probably what I'd get my family to do if I was outed

He looks like a villain from an 80s movie

>Muh free speech
When your "free speech" calls for unreasonable violent acts on others it becomes a threat to actual free speech.

>some guy on Sup Forums said his family didnt really disown him even though we memed this incredibl hard but there's no proof but please anteefa do something
Alt left niggers cant do shit

>Nazis were the ones committing violence

This is why communists should be denied p

he looks like a chad

Defoo the normies, itl all be alright when your life had meaning

>what is speculation?

that """"family""""" did the guy a favor. If they have that little loyalty then it's better he learned the truth while he still is young and can build his own life without that shitty family.

>group calls for anti-american values in America
>Wow why are they so mean to us we were only trying to bring fascism and worshipping one of this countries biggest enemies
People pretending ANTIFA are actual commies and that those neo-nazis didn't deserve a beating should be shot.

>fuck those guys who want their own homeland, the ones illegally atracking them are my heroes
You sound more like the nazis to me. Jews have the only sanctioned ethnostate on the planet.

>implying white military are not one our biggest sources of recruitment

Implying those limp wristed faggots will do anything besides getting felony phone harrassment

> who want their own homeland
That a really cute way of disguising the word ethnostate.
>Jews have the only sanctioned ethnostate on the planet.
And they're cunts for doing so as well, whats your point?
>Hey lay off, we're just as bad as THIS group of cunts
Doesn't really help you case, lad.

Bump

you expect me to sit here and click that poo pajeet ?

Always appreciate you man

No bans in two months or so.

Good luck

His father sounds like the biggest cuck ever.

Nice bait