*drops mic*

*drops mic*
*sips tea*
*wins all arguments forever*

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why haven't you used the door?

That argument only works if you're a libertarian

fpbp

That argument doesn't work as a Libertarian unless you're on private property and the owner decides he doesn't want you on his property anymore.

Not really, the First Amendment guarantees your right to free speech, not for a platform for said speech. If you're such an asshat that no one will publish your words, have your image on TV, your voice on the radio, or your website on their servers that's just tough titties. You're more than welcome to buy a marker and some cardboard and go join the rest of the people standing on the side of the road everyday.

>having your right to assemble denied isn't against the 1st amendment
REALLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS
Commies need to be put to the sword

Fpbp

They complain about free speech not because any right is violated but because people who say they are for it then shout down and silence others
>pic unrelated

THESE DIGITS

>tech companies have a right to refuse service to anyone
>bakeries don't

wtf

>no one

How I can tell you're a libtard.

the daily stormer was a very popular website as evidenced by their traffic. much more popular than your tumbler blog.

When you speak in absolutes you betray yourself to be of low intellect.

There you go, XKCD completely and eternally BTFO. You can drop on your knees and suck my dick now.

The comic's correct but the artist's shitty smug tone ruins it

I love how these people are too deranged to see that this could 100% be applied to Leftism.

>the daily stormer was a very popular website as evidenced by their traffic. much more popular than your tumbler blog.

Doesn't matter, they relied on others to keep their website up. Why should they be forced to host websites they don't want? Then you're encroaching on their First Amendment rights.

The comic just proves that the artist can't handle opinions he doesn't like and so resorts to screaming and shouting like a fucking child until the other person leaves.

>you will never be a woman with blessed genetics in which fat goes to your butt so you can be called thicc while eating all the junk food you want

and yet still a nigger loving faggot. love to put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger

*consequence does not have legal holding of physical violence

*"showing" the door, implies informed request this is not what the left do, the enforce the door.

*listening to bullshit is legally allowed in public, as it's understood that many opinions exists in
public, anyone in the public space has to endure what may be offensive to them, as it's expected.

You're an asshole, and will be forced into the door of conflict, so expect pain your way holding the views you hold.

tpbp

Based

>Calling for the death of anyone nonwhite is the same as two people in love getting married

wew lad. At some point we need to really preach intolerance for intolerance or else their intolerance will take over (the intolerance thats bad). Look up Karl Popper and READ for once

moving the goal post i see,

they had no problems hosting daily stormer prior to a legacy and social media attack that put pressure on them. they bent the knee, which sets a very bad precedent. if you think this is winning, i assure you that when your antifa blog gets shut down for the same reason you will not think you're winning.

using an argument from private property, something you probably don't even believe should exist, is disingenuous. They've set a standard and precedent that cannot be undone.

Daily reminder that these are the same people that want laws saying you cant fire because of race gender and sexual orientation

>calling for the death of white people is aokay
>calling for the death of nonwhites isn't
SweatingGuyInFrontOfTwoButtons.jpg

BBBBBRRRAPPP

savage

Calling for genocide is what you guys do

I'd prefer to avoid this slippery slope.

No u.

Argument inverted and forever destroyed.

Do you just not understand the word "if" there, burger? It's only two letters, man, come on.

Either way this argument is and only ever has been about leftist faggots who can't handle the bants trying to silence people they disagree with. They don't give a fuck about others being offended or hurt. They mad.

start ur own hosting company then u fucking retard. i dont have to host nigger BLM monkey websites and they don't have to host stormer retards either. everyone wins

what the fuck is that thing HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
no fucking wonder they want equality cuz they look like abominations AHAHAHAHAAH

>If you're such an asshat that no one will publish your words,

maybe you should learn to read. asshat is predicated by if, not no one.

>i dont have to host nigger BLM monkey websites
Try that and see what happens.

Do you think we should get Antifa labeled as terrorists? There is a official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
Given that what Antifa is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution, do you think it should be done?

I think this should be more discussed.

>free speech means we can block entrances to your public events, pull fire alarms, shout to drown you out, and beat the shit out of u if we don't like what u say, k sweetie? :)

When are we going to start gassing the leftists already?

Anti-fa is racists against whites.
They are domestic terrorists.
They are all going to rot in jail.

why is this in the form of a comic in the first place? it's just text.

>If you're such an asshat that no one will publish your words

>Says it like lefties weren't threatening those who give platforms

Mental gymnastics for the win

wrong. sometimes (often) it's because you're on a site full of fragile assholes and pussies who have bad ideas that don't hold up under scrutiny

hint; that's you

whites with dreads should just fucking off themselves already because they already believe they are part of the "problem"

and no one would miss them

>death
They just have to go back. Believe it or not, there's life outside US too.

>leftists exposed as the hypocrites they are

first, people get censored and banned for just being conservative, not just neonazi shit

and 2 fags cannot be married. marriage is heterosexual by nature. but we're not talking about whether they can call themselves "married" - we're talking about whether a bakery has the obligation to serve these people a specific cake, for example, that he disagrees with. suddenly you hypocritical fascist leftists say the same limits to free speech in your OP suddenly don't apply. because feelings. fuck you

meanwhile they're all bitching because Kaepernick is still unsigned

>kill whitey
>be white

i kekd

>Think you're an asshole

Ok, thats not political reasoning, thats just personal ad-hominem

fpbp like allways, take this (you) you might Need it