Come to Eastern Europe lol We white n shit

Come to Eastern Europe lol We white n shit

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/annaneyman/27-reasons-you-should-never-visit-poland?utm_term=.peGgr4APd#.te83vQz85
youtube.com/watch?v=5f2TB86DHy4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mvd7_lJWs9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That looks better than 80% of Toronto's infrastructure, and I don't even have to deal with angry somalians or a punjabi man trying to sell me a knockoff phone.

Fucking Paradise. When can I move in?

Russians are not slavs and not europeans.

>Europeans are shit
Proceeds to post a picture of siberian russia

Last time I checked, Krasnojarsk was in Siberia, making it an Asian city with a large Tatar/Siberian Native admixture, plus in former USSR.
This is what Eastern European cities look like:

i could see myself live there with a job.

i read that, "city of chimps" at first

Come to USA lol we white n shit

fake

>slavs
>white

>Kransoyarsk
>Eastern Europe

It's in permafrost in Eastern Siberia what the fuck are you talking about

russia looks like a giant worcester massachtessets meets indiana meets ft.lauderdale meets marcy projects nyc meets compton but white

Come to UK lol we white n shit

Prague actually does look like that.

>Polish immigrant on his morning stroll

I can confirm, it's actually so nice.

Come to Western Europe lol we white n shit

It doesn't look that different to Berlin or Hamburg in certain areas.

Come to Western Europe we are superior

Come to beautiful Paris

Come to beautiful non racist anti white anti christian Germany we are obviously Aryan master race

Jesus christ where the fuck is that...

>Built by Germanic Austrians

>Pre-1990s new york

Bronx? Black ASF.

Is it always depressing over there? Are there ever blue skies, have people who live there seen a forest?

lmao that two-sided shit

typical Eastern European neighborhood

Nice try, mr Hans Fickificki
BTW
buzzfeed.com/annaneyman/27-reasons-you-should-never-visit-poland?utm_term=.peGgr4APd#.te83vQz85

>Are there ever blue skies, have people who live there seen a forest?
Courtesy of the Harvard Boys asset-stripping 2/3 of the Russian industrial base away in the 90s, there are plenty of blue skies in Modern Russia. And most people have seen forests because most of Russia is one.

Meanwhile, in Berlin

This is an example of Western brainwashing. You are a fucking retard if you think that Eastern Europe is just commieblocks, greyness and concrete... Eastern Europe doesnt exist since 1945 you mong... Do you ever look at your fucking cities and rural towns that are depressive as fuck? No of course not because they want to distract you from that and show you some commieblock pictures across the world so you would think how you have it better . If you just fucking googled you would see that Eastern Europe has a plenty of Nature, Green cities, history, mountains, rivers, seas, forests but youd rather be a little slave and listen how big, spooky, depressive and scary Eastern Europe is while you never checked your backyard.

Fuck u racist

Meanwhile, in Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=5f2TB86DHy4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mvd7_lJWs9w

Well it's fair game considering OP posted siberia photo and talks about Eastern Europe

Oy-vey

sounds like a whole lot of anger and projection to me. don't be mad just because people would rather live in the west. its that way for a reason.

Russian
He looks like polish tho

This.

>don't be mad just because people would rather live in the west
Not for long. West is still wealthier, but then, a Caliphate.

i wouldn't go to France

>Nazi Balances

Poor but nigger and wog free,
Money but rapefugees and grooming gangs.
Are you a Jew/Kraut?

It's hard to not see a forest in Baltic countries. Check the maps, you will see that it's pretty dense in Estonia and Latvia. In Lithuania it's not that dense tho, but still very well enough

>tfw white
>tfw culture
>tfw no muslims

Feels good to be master race.

>Money but rapefugees and grooming gangs.

Something like 80 percent of human trafficking in the world involves citizens of Eastern Europe, either as the trafficker or the traffickee. Serbia, Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova are particularly represented.

let them think that, I don't need more foreign fags here

That unironically looks comfy. It is so ugly that it becomes nice

I don't mind the architecture since it is functional, but seriously eastern Europe:

>Has women lining up to be triple blacked on camera for muh sheckelz
>human and child trafficking for prostitution abound, and nobody seems to care.
>women constantly prostituting themselves in red light districts or on webcam sites
>women romance scamming men across the world on the internet
>all men slav-squat and look like their name is either Ivan or Igor
>all houses have unrepaired bulletholes in the plaster
>degenerate roads and electrical distribution

clean your room, Eastern Europe

Ameribro here. Slovakia, Poland, Hungary...All you mad bastards. I love you.

USA is an awesome country with a lot of history and beautiful nature but i would never live in it. First your food and water is full of chemicals and estrogen, second your middle class lives in cardboard houses, third i can casually go around the city or anywhere in 3 am with my gf or walking my dog or whatever without tyrone or mehmed behind my backs, fourth we dont have crazy liberals, niggers, commies who stab people for being white, fifth you people work too damn much, you barely have time for family or yourself because mr goldberg needs more profit, sixth i literally have everything you have plus its cheaper for me. The only one who craves so much for going to west to be "free" is probably some faggot or a roastie who watched vice or buzzfeed and they think everything across is perfect utopia and they can be degenerate andfuck or marry as much niggers as they want without anyone judging them etc... Everyone knows when money runs out in USA and when you stop being useful toys for the kikes there will be such fucking civil war there between everyone and everything that ww2 will look like a fucking baby compared to that.

>i literally have everything you have
>serbia

Lol. C'mon son.

>Siberia is eastern europe
Its closer to north america or australia than europe

To be fair a ton of America is like this and white as snow. City life is is radically different than rural.

>meant to post this

Yeah i do tell me what you have that i dont have? Job? Education? Money? Phone? House? Vacation? Internet? PC? Food? Water? TV? Is that what matters? I mean i can understand because USA is purely run on consumerism and you judge a person there by how much he materialistically has...

That's until the carpetbagging virtue signalers find your town on a map, then infest your school board and city and county seats

By that standard blacks in africa are doing just as good as you too. Lol.

chill out you're probably talking to a black Magapede

You seem upset. Have a bad day?

I know there are really nice places maybe best in the world by everything too... Oregon, Washington, Mid America, Montana, South etc all beautiful and amazing... Basically its same out of the city like you said but the thing is the liberal policies are ruining it or liberals and minorities are coming to those places and they are ruining those places...

NO FUCK OFF VVERE FULL!

But tell me then what is it that i dont have and that you have? I dont understand? Just because i dont live in USA i automatically have less?

Eastern Europe is a shithole, don't come here, seriously lots of violence

Come to German n shit were white

Pic related my city

And you can't even go to a shop to buy food vvithout getting shot, seriously dont come here i'm just trying to keep you guys safe.

Why are you delusional?

This look like a normal Street.

>Slav threads on Sup Forums is reality

Get a grip and leave your county, lest house , for once faggot

I've been to all of EE. Literally more beautiful than Spain, France or Cukmoney

Only beaten by mid size old German towns

Don't you get it yet fellow westcuk, you're the new subhuman in 2017
Cities tunprned into postmodernist horror and filled with 3rd worlders, cucked by your own governments etc etc

Someone got murdered 5 hours ago in Poland, crazy stuff

As far as I know Eastern Europe is experiencing a population decline through lower-than-maintenance birth rates and emigration to western europe. I wonder why Eastern European governments don't try to attract conservative whites from Western Europe. I completely understand the argument that liberal pussies are not welcome in EE, but why would they move there? It stands for everything they hate (traditional gender roles, racism etc). The conservative whites however seem like prime choice for EE. Due to the nature of conservative political ideology, conservatives will be highly likely to work and thus produce taxes, desperately needed in EE due to the aging population and stagnant birth rates. In addition, these white migrants would not really change the local culture that much because that's exactly why they would go to EE in the first place. They wouldn't vote for left wing policies like accepting shitskin migrants, expanding gibs programs or legalizing fag marriage. Because conservatives are more likely to be wealthy, these migrants would obviously represent a cash flow towards EE, benefiting the living standards.

Eastern Europeans, what are your thoughts on this? What would be the drawbacks, from the perspective of local citizens?