Here's your new statue

Give on good reason why not

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's not inspirational nor performed a significant feit.

No I don't want a cultural appropriated Mulan statue

She passed because black women back then were ugly as shit and all looked like men

American Mulan who went through slavery sounds pretty inspirational to me, more so than some racist general who sat back while he sent a bunch of men forward to die.

blacks do have a history of disobeying the law, yes

Just watch the Disney film when it comes out. It can be your new harry potter

there won't be a new statue, there will be nothing.

Because the south wants to respect their army and ancestors, not a transvestite union nigger

Either way who really thinks, "that person did great things/helped us".

I find she didn't do anything special at all, there have been many people like her in history defying slavery.

>being this ignorant of military tactics
kys

*when looking at her.

and what they miss out to side with the Republican party to fight the Democrats.

the left probably wants it to be tax funded. that's enough reason.

if they pay themselves and put it on their own property I have no problem with that

Fought for the goddamn yankees

>niggers and sheboons are so similar you can't tell them apart
disgusting

Fpbp. Breaking the law for the sole purpose of marching alongside men and receiving a cushy pension is neither heroic or inspirational.
There's already a bust of her in Kansas, anyway.

What did she do for the state of Virginia?

Show tits or gtfo

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

She forced it to check its privilege

That man is a hero though, reminds me of those lovable characters from Inglorious Bastards who collected Nazi scalps

BASED black momma. shame on you burgers, you're insulting your ancestors with all this nazi larping

A P O L O G I Z E

Only if fire comes out of the statues eyes and or mouth