The White Genocide Conspiracy Theory And Why It’s Nonsense

archive.is/43lgC

>Definition of Genocide
>Let’s begin by defining what genocide is. According to the United Nations definition, genocide is:
>any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group , as such:
>(a) Killing members of the group;
>(b) Causing serious bodily harm, or harm to mental health, to members of the group;
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

>White people are not being starved, sterilised, killed, prevented from reproducing, forced into unsafe and unhealthy living conditions or in any way threatened with destruction. White people have the highest life expectancy in the world and access to the best medical care. There’s no risk of destruction.

>Why is diversity only for white countries?
>This claim is laughably ridiculous. Even the briefest of studies would reveal that the truth is the complete opposite to what the alt-right would have you believe. There was a global study of ethnic diversity that ranked countries from most to least. Do you know what they found?

>Africa has the highest level of diversity and Europe has one of the lowest. The 3rd world is not a monolith, it is home to an enormous range of ethnic and linguistic diversity.

>Ethnically homogenous nation-states are primarily a European creation, African countries in contrast are all multi-ethnic. So while racists view all Africans as the same, in reality there is huge diversity among them and hundreds of ethnic groups. Nigeria has more than 500 ethnic groups and more than 500 languages. The Congo has more than 250 ethnic groups and more than 700 languages and dialects. It is estimated that there are thousands of ethno-linguistic groups in Africa.

well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2015/09/white-genocide/
liveleak.com/view?i=87d_1429098205
youtube.com/watch?v=QHiqTmxzKwQ
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/p/farmi-tracker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013-10-xx_SA,_where_corruption_is_normal.pdf
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
archive.is/f4J6v
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports/view/3862
archive.is/t5VJF
whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/
archive.is/NNykQ
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.is/hr7xn
youtu.be/UV-LD8DWEps
zimbabweaidfund.co.uk/charities.html
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/06/forget-the-rhino-save-the-white-man/
archive.is/7ay8b
pinterest.com/jacopretorius44/south-african-genocide/
newsweek.com/zimbabwe-president-robert-mugabe-white-farmers-651326
archive.is/eRpzj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudd_Concession#Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey sage
Are you new? Because you're not the first to make those points.
I made the same points before eventually losing the argument and switching my flag.
See ya soon, future Nazi.

I'm just posting this, so Sup Forumsacks can BTFO this article.

The author seriously claims Africa is way more "diverse" than Europe for fucks sake.

You forgot that moving large amounts of other ethnic groups into a region and outbreeding and interbreeding with the indiginous ethnic group to the point of decline and eventual extinction is also genocide

From the article:

>Integration is voluntary

>The most ridiculous part of this ridiculous conspiracy theory, is the idea that integration is being forced on people. No one is forcing non-whites to move to Europe, they are free to stay at home. Even when they arrive there is no one forcing interracial marriage. If you want to marry a white person and have white children, you are free to do so. No one is forcing white women (it’s always helpless women they worry about, it’s as if they don’t think women are capable of making decisions) to marry Africans or Arabs. It’s a purely voluntary decision. In fact, in America whites have the lowest rate of interracial marriage with only 7% of white people marrying someone of another race. In most European countries, less than 10% of people marry someone born outside the country. Likewise for birth rates. If white families decide to have less children, that’s a voluntary decision, not the result of an evil conspiracy. If you want to have six children, you’re free to do that, but so are the people who only want two children. There is no outside group that is forcing people to have less children, unless you want to blame individual choice. Sometimes Feminism is blamed for this and there is nostalgia for when women were treated like little more than baby factories.

>Africa has way more diversity than Europe

When there are cunts like Soros and Islamic preachers actively encouraging it, its still genocide. The article you quote is written from the standpoint of someone who denies there has ever been a plan by certain groups to destabilize and dominate an area using immigration amongst other things to weaken and ultimately make extinct the original inhabitants of an area.

>Integration is voluntary
Not when multiculturalism is forced upon the population as is happening in Europe

I agree. They are actively importing niggers with the help of the EU and Soros who fund those efforts. Then they act like nobody is forcing anything, while making the white taxpayer subsidize these illegal economic migrant leeches.

tl;dr = Jews want niggers to muddy up the waters. OP is a faggot again, niggers spunk dribbling out his arse

OK good, I was like, boy is this guy in for a ride.
Yeah, when I read that over, I thought, "that'll take way to long to counter. Each sentence is a paragraph reply because ya need to sort the BS from fact.

>Nigeria has more than 500 ethnic groups and more than 500 languages. The Congo has more than 250 ethnic groups and more than 700 languages and dialects

Are they really treating separate mud hut tribes as their own ethnicity? Wtf

Guess what trailer parks? Besides your inbreeding, your trashy dialect makes you your own ethnic group. We are more diverse than I knew.

>look mom, i deliberately misrepresented someone's point on the internet again!

Article 7 of a 1994 draft of theUnited Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoplesuses both the word "ethnocide" and the phrase "cultural genocide" but does not define what they mean.The complete article reads as follows:

Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide andcultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form ofpopulation transferwhich has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form ofassimilation or integrationby other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

>different nigger tribes = diversity in niggerland
this is how they think
he doesn't want to admit no one has more people from all over the globe than white countries.

displacement = genocide

Kill yourself.

KIKE SHILL THREAD.

Oh, so I can just as easily settle in the middle East and Africa as I can in the first world European centric nation?

No, I can't. Unfettered immigration is replacing our demographic and killing us. Instead of our government's incentivizing families they import outsiders to replace and displace. It is a numbers game right now and we're losing due to a multitude of disadvantages.

read this if you think it's nonsense you dumb nigger:

counter-currents.com/2015/09/white-genocide/

>Africa has the highest level of diversity and Europe has one of the lowest. The 3rd world is not a monolith, it is home to an enormous range of ethnic and linguistic diversity.
>All Black Bantu population is diversity
OK Sage

It's being encouraged, to the point that governments are incentivizing migrants to break the law.

Governments are knowledgeable of the current demographic shifts, and understand that in due time, white people will become a smaller group and eventually lose the protection of their interests in a democratic state. Not only do they know This, but they actively perpetuate it.

That is a purposeful and deliberate act to ensure the physical destruction of said group. That is genocide.

>Rights of Indigenous People
Does not apply to european whites (or ME arabs or any other large ethnic group)

tbqh claims about white genocide being literally genocide are just as ridiculous as claims about Africa being diverse.

>Africa has the highest level of diversity and Europe has one of the lowest.

Africa will be almot 99% african in 2100, Asia the same, what about our countries? i seriously doubt if nothing changes and imigration doesnt stop and also deportations.... at the end of this century there is no more england, netherlands, portugal, sweden, france and many other white countries.

Africa is diverse: white, arabs and blacks. But I get your point rus bro

Just because you've been reprogrammed by kikes to immediately think of mass, instantaneous murder of a specific group when you hear or read the word "genocide" doesn't mean that whats happening to whites isn't "literally" genocide.

It results in the destruction of the specific group. Genocide does not mean being rounded up and shot or gassed. That is ONE WAY of genocide and the simplest. It is also the most common because of its simplicity. Don't let yourself be brainwashed by this shit. Anything that results in the eventual removal of a specific group from the world is genocide.

Multiculturalism is simply the complete inverse of European colonialism. It's probably more accurate to define it as 'multicultural colonialism

British imperialists claimed that non-white societies were inherently backward, uncivilised and required progress. In short, they required European inventions, new technologes and Western science to progress and become civilised like Europeans were.

Multiculturalism is essentially the SAME CONCEPT but reversed. Multiculturalism argues that white European countries NEED multiculturalism and non-whites to survive, and that without multiculturalism Europe won't survive. They claim that European civilization is essentially backward because we are 'unicivilised' in the sense that we are accused of being 'racist' and 'bigoted'.

In the eyes of the multiculturalist it is the white European who is uncivilised and the non-white is an civilizational enhancing addition and so without so-called 'multiculturalism' white European countries can not be civilized, i.e. "perfected".

This is the multiculturalists end-game; White Genocide.

Lol. They probably mean all the different tribes and shit not races.

Also it's funny that they'll claim the reason the middle East and Africa is full of violence is because of forced multiculturalism through Western drawn borders but then advocate diversity in western countries

This is a semantic nonsense argument.

Oh? And who is it that's indigenous to Europe then?

>Hey guys, you aren't being actively killed so it's not really genocide.
>I'll ignore that these people are being force upon you.
>And are given complete immunity from the law when they import their backwards, bronze age religion. Because you know it would be racist to apply the law equally.
>So yeah, it's not genocide.

>>This claim is laughably ridiculous. Even the briefest of studies would reveal that the truth is the complete opposite to what the alt-right would have you believe. There was a global study of ethnic diversity that ranked countries from most to least. Do you know what they found?
>>Africa has the highest level of diversity and Europe has one of the lowest. The 3rd world is not a monolith, it is home to an enormous range of ethnic and linguistic diversity

This argument is a Motte and Bailey tactic which is ENTIRELY dependent upon the word diversity being abstract, elastic, amorphous and willing to transform its definition as and when in order to bamboozle white people into accepting their racial death.

lol
welcome to europe of the future.
liveleak.com/view?i=87d_1429098205

>>Africa has the highest level of diversity and Europe has one of the lowest. The 3rd world is not a monolith, it is home to an enormous range of ethnic and linguistic diversity.
All the more reason proving that Europeans should be protecting their own cultural and ethnic diversity instead of allowing power-hungry globalists to replace them with non-Europeans.

>oy vey goyim look at these studies from radical leftist professors they prove we're not killing you off even though we say whites have no culture even though we say whites are born guilty even though we say whites should be exterminated and the future will all be one homogenous culture with mixed babies all looking the same
It doesn't take a fucking genius to know what's going on. And there was enough mass murder in the 20th century that it's clear where this is going. A person would have to be willfully ignoring history to not see where this is heading. Whites are taxed at high rates to pay for other children and you're telling me that our reproduction is not being discouraged?

Why can't we spend our own money on our own children?

Leftism needs to end right fucking now.

It isn't a genocide just because white people are doing it voluntarily. That's it.

Having more white kids is and always has been treating the symptom. The disease is the influx of migrants. If white countries kept up their birthrates, it would lead to an economic downturn, which would lead to a boom in birth, which would lead to an economic boost and so on. Migrants are a spoke in the wheel, whereupon you import the cheap labour that prevents the natural cycle and birthrates.

Trying to motivate whites to increase birthrates is just gonna end up doing absolutely nothing. Because, first of all, you are NOT outbreeding Muhammed and his 6 kids while you pay him money for each one.

So if I used propaganda to get Israel to destroy its culture, subvert its nation's history while promoting non-Jewish immigration to the point where they were to become minorities in their own country while at the same time accepting their own genocide, would that mean that it's not genocide?

It's still genocide. It's basically would you rather let yourself be killed by the lions or let yourself be killed by allowing ants to rot on your dying body for 100 years until you are dead?

Yup, the correct term is white "suicide". If we keep talking about genocide, whites assume someone else is to blame and won't look at themselves.

sage worthless sage threads

sage

Depends, are you forcing their hand? Or are yoy just nudging them into it, with them making the democratic vote to enable the genocide

>most European countries, less than 10% of people marry someone born outside the country
Snake language here. As more and more non whites are born in the country, this number means less and less

>>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

The pic in your post proves this point. Forcing mass immigration and using state propaganda for race mixing and hatred of the white culture is deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to bring about the physical destruction of the European people and their culture.

It has nothing to do with what you're saying.

Let's say there was a concerted effort by non-Jews to not only destroy Israel, but eradicate the entire genepool through miscegenation, immigration and propaganda channeled through the media and the internet designed for the sole purpose of destroying Israel. This has nothing to do with having a "democratic vote", if anything, if Israel decided to stop all non-Jews from entering the country then there would be an international outcry calling them Nazi's and Jewish Supremacists that are racist and bigoted who should be internationally cast out as a pariah state, have their trade deals with other countries removed and have them completely isolated from the outside world. And if that doesn't work then there would be a bunch of countries willing to go to war and make them "democratic" and more "tolerant of refugees and immigrants", and that anyone who disagrees with me is an evil Jewish racist.

That would be a concerted effort to eradicate the Jews, would it not? If the end result is the genocide of the Jewish race then isn't that the same as going through a Holocaust or an actual violent genocide? You're saying that the means matter (if it's not physical destruction) when the end result is the same (physical destruction). It's still genocide.

First statement is false
>White people are not being starved, sterilised, killed, prevented from reproducing, forced into unsafe and unhealthy living conditions or in any way threatened with destruction.

They are being hunted in South Africa. And they are being psychologicaly manipulated in other countries.

direct ethnic cleansing of whites will be coming this year I think, there was a six month reprieve on having illegal weapons earlier

something will probably happen this November

>It’s Nonsense
Then why no push to integrate Africa or Asia, dipshit?
>Try this shit in China and see if they put up with it

Quite the elaborate brap post you have there, OP

sage, but then I suppose you're ok with carving a white ethnostate where all of them can go to suicide alone?

Here's a more accurate map

youtube.com/watch?v=QHiqTmxzKwQ
Pay attention my dear Appenzeller

The Brutality in South Africa (goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

This is not the worst of the farm murders, if you can belive that.
censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/p/farmi-tracker.html

Usually the farmers are not robbed. This is straight up intimidation. With the ok from the government this could boil over very quickly.
--------------------------------------------------
War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
Genocide Watch - Heavy Stuff
genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013-10-xx_SA,_where_corruption_is_normal.pdf
SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
---------------------------------------------------
Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
[YouTube] War of the Flea - Hate crimes in South Africa

Genocide Watch - Heavy Stuff

The Gruesome Reality of Racist South Africa
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
archive.is/f4J6v

genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf

I utterly refuse the notion that we North Eastern Asians are darkies

Hospital murders: the hidden genocide of whites in South Africa which goes unpunished

censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports/view/3862
archive.is/t5VJF

International Criminal Courts to consider White Genocide in S.A.
whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/
archive.is/NNykQ

70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.is/hr7xn

Read this in the comments.. I mean seriously wtf
"I was born here in South Africa. I am one of the whites without work and have kids who have no future here. My parents wanted to visit my sister last year in Wales, but due to corruption they could not get their visas. We are getting blocked at the embassy so that we can’t leave South Africa. If I could, I would have left with my kids. I have 4 daughters and my fear is that they will get gang raped. They gang rape women and most off the times the husband have to look on helplessly. My son told me of a murder in another province where a man got home from work and his wife and sons were not home or so he thought. He found is wife and oldest son hanged in is room and the 6-year-old he found in the garage. His head was still in the vice and his head burst open. The robbers kicked him, strangled him and because he didn’t die they took him to the garage and put his head in the vice and tortured him by clamping his head with the vice until his head exploded. The father is now in the mental institution. He had CCTV cameras in his house and watch the footage and saw what happened to his family. We live with burglar bars on our windows, safety gates on our doors and six feet walls to stay alive, but still they get in. Oh and don’t forget the electric fences. We are prisoners in our own homes."

>argentina
>black
come on friendo

Homes in Zimbabwe
youtu.be/UV-LD8DWEps
zimbabweaidfund.co.uk/charities.html

Zimbabwe Pensioners Fund
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/

How do AnCaps plan to adjust for this?

The defining image of our age is of a man punched in the face, who is then immediately told that he was not punched in the face. In a completely unrelated and inexplicable parallel phenomenon, nobody trusts the mass media any more.

>Percentage of Whites in 1945: 25%
>Percentage of Whites in the current year: 10%

Nuff said

These people, (the Capoid Race) use to be the dominate race on planet Earth.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/06/forget-the-rhino-save-the-white-man/
archive.is/7ay8b

In many ways the future of the Whites in Africa parallel the history of the Bushmen in Africa.

The Bushmen are now called the Khoisan in PC circles. However I will use Bushmen out of respect, as Khoisan literally means “men-thieves and murderers.” The Bushmen are possibly the original humans. They occupied virtually the whole of Africa. From the Cape to Cairo they were the dominant group. Their presence can be seen in the rock paintings present from the cape all the way to Egypt. They were the dominant race of humans in prehistory.

The Bushmen had a universalistic view of the world. There was no individual ownership of land. Land belonged to the tribe and the ancestors. When they hunted the animals some groups would apologise to the animals that they had to kill them for food.

However their Eden-like existence did not continue. Blacks from West Africa essentially spread out, displacing the Bushmen until the only areas left were the deserts and the winter rainfall areas of southern Africa. Then came the Whites and then with the Black population movements caused by the Mfecane (a period of warfare and population movements from 1815–1840), they now control nothing. Recently the Black government of Botswana decided to remove even the little land that the Bushmen had and use it for other purposes. The few Bushmen remaining are the downtrodden servants of all, without a land of their own. They have left a faint genetic footprint principally amongst the coloured people of the Cape and even more weakly amongst some Black tribes and the Afrikaner, but they are a lost people. Their final fate is as a tourist attraction for rich liberals who can feel good about their misery.

Not an argument

archived link or fake news

pinterest.com/jacopretorius44/south-african-genocide/

Nothing happening

>archived link or fake news
newsweek.com/zimbabwe-president-robert-mugabe-white-farmers-651326

archive.is/eRpzj

[pic somewhat related]

Also, modern African borders were from European colonialism you colossal mongoloid. The fact that there are hundreds of ethnic groups in those countries is cause for much internal conflict within Africa. They arbitrarily created borders based on geopolitical control, not the best way to form a nation. I am sure that you would find that most of those ethnicities had more connection to their tribes and extended families than their "nation"

that's exactly what they mean

Specific examples ?

thanks broski

don't they know diversity is a strength?

I remember thinking it was a huge exaggeration and made pro-whites look stupid. I've since learned otherwise.

>>(a) Killing members of the group
Importing and encouraging blacks and others to view whites as an oppressor and glorification of violence among blacks and other minorities. Exploiting islam as a weapon.
>>(b) Causing serious bodily harm, or harm to mental health, to members of the group
Rapefugees. The knock out game. Constant propaganda (6 million questions everyone has for white people) meant to drive whites to despair. Aggressive condemnation of any criticism of anything on this post as evil.
>>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
Opiate and obesity pandemics.
>>(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
Legalization and intentional popularization of contraception. Hookup culture. Mixed race couples shown on every printed surface. LGBT glorification.
>>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
See Canadian laws about taking children from wrongthinkers.

>African countries in contrast are all multi-ethnic
Europe being so "homogeneous" is a direct result of it's culture and civilization. The reason why there is something like a german language and nation in the first place goes right back to the invention of the book press.
But that means of course that all these niggers can move to Europe, right? Why should we accept that? Also having million shapes of Bantu nigger is not diversity.

>Also having million shapes of Bantu nigger is not diversity.
and the Bantu whipped everyone else out..

I prefer Kevin MacDonald's phrase: White Dispossession
Whether it be dispossession of our homelands and/or of our decision in our genetic destiny

Jared Taylor may use this term, I can't remember. Wilmot Robertson most certainly did

First of all, if you have a peacful community with a birthrate of 1.5 and you forcibly introduce a foreign community with a birthrate of 4 you are literally genociding the native community either by intent or by negligence. I could go on and on giving you several points on why the global agenda for a new negroid working class is awful but I think the most important one is this:

If you're selling trucks and I have a bike and you want to explain me why would I be better off with the truck... Nothing matters after I say "You don't convince me, I want my bike". Whatever conversation we have after that is irrelevant. Maybe I'd be better off with your truck, maybe I could make money using it to transport goods... But I want my bike. So keep your truck and don't try to slip it into my garage and then take my money because I will find you, and I will kill you.

>Argentina
>white

>I'm a Kike, watch me perform mental gymnastics! Now get back to racemixing and buttfucking, goyim.

Have many examples.

>Africa has the highest level of diversity

Because it has the most black people in it. Diversity means as little whites as possible.

The author is trying to pass off the low interracial marriage statistic as proof of small amounts of miscegenation, intentionally ignoring the fact that 98% of black fathers leave their interracial kids

I wouldn't say genocide in the classical sense. It's more like self imposed selective breeding due to social pressures. Case and point, I've seen a video clip of a little girl crying because she is white. This type of hatred and racism towards whites may very well evolve onto actual genocide once their numbers are much lower. Whites are the lighting rod for all injustices, all the wrongs in the world, all the hate. It's as if the Zionist Jews are projecting their image upon whites.

>Have many examples.
One specific one please. Date and ethnicity involved. Relate to borders set up by colonials.

Case studies are the lowest form of information.

>"Why is diversity only for white countries?"

I don't think you understand what that question is asking. You've framed it in a way that implies a guaranteed benefit from promoting "diversity". Can't tell if intentional or language barrier or retarded.

>>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

>in whole or in part

I dont know what else to say. BLM openly calls for a downfall of whites, and a lot of people side with BLM. Islam in Europe and their breeding rates compared to whites. It is a deliberate move. WG is being committed.

So you can't give one example ?
You do know how colonials got land ? They bought it normally.

Example. Rhodesia was purchased by Cecil Rhodes through the Rudd agreement.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudd_Concession#Agreement

What you've posted is easily debunked. It's first "argument" is entirely circular. It dismisses out of hand the notion that white people are being prevented from reproducing or are "in any way" threatened with destruction. The author puts these statements forward as a rebuttal to items c and d on the list. So the statement is literally "White people aren't suffering genocide, so white people aren't suffering genocide." This is also a great point to introduce a key deception in his argument: At first he's talking about "white people" but eventually he argues in terms of ethnicity. He argues that Africa is incredibly diverse because it is "multi-ethnic." Note that the word is not "multi-racial." He attacks "racists" for viewing all Africans as the same, not realizing that he started out speaking about white people in general. This constitutes irrefutable hypocrisy. He attacks people for viewing the hundreds of ethnic groups of Africa as being the same, but started his own argument by treating the various European ethnic groups as being the same. Without shifting the goal posts, he would have to argue in terms of all white people against all non-white people without any regard for ethnicity. Those are, I remind you, the conditions of the position he's trying to refute. He avoided doing this because, of course, it would have been too hard for him. So instead he starts talking about ethnicity instead of race. Presumably, this means that he would call a group consisting of a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Frenchman, a Brit, and a German "diverse." Such a way of thought went out of style last century, didn't it?

So the crux of his first argument is "White genocide isn't happening, so it isn't happening." The crux of his second argument is "There is ethnic diversity, so there is no such thing as racial diversity."