Do Your Part - Fight The Good Fight

youtube.com/watch?v=bHaMVG4YcbU

>Everyone, republican or otherwise has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small, no one is too old or too young to do something.

This man in the video is proof of that quote.

this girl is cute and sexy in her way. i would like to make brown children with her.

Not after I finish my sterilizer ray and sterilize 7 billion people.

I would probably fuck this chick, no lie

Some would argue its okay to breed indians out of existence, the same way their kike masters have us dying out.. of course its a dump and leave. Most of them believe in abortion though, so thats not an effective tactic. Youre also still Reddit cancer.

This girl isn't even white. The sign has no power if it's not a white cuck saying it.

BTW if youre one of the 0.001% of indians on this board and see that, tough shit, you argue in favor of mixing whites out, fire with fire. Maybe you should take up the whites cause unless you want those missing and murdered women numbers to go through the roof when the whole country are niggers and its not just you raping and dumping your own women in ditches.

Im almost certain shes half Indian, like teepee native indian.

Ugly fucking chink.

The point was the video anyways you fucking dunces. This board is so cancer, the only thing that matters is if you post a trolling leftist image anymore. Ive made several good threads over the past few days, a lot higher quality subjects than this one - but I didnt use a flashy white genocide taunting image, so they all died immediately. Its like fucking Reddit around here. I think an 88 character minimum on OP's would make a lot of difference in terms of board quality, but we all know the kiked mods want an excuse to shit this place up and then shut it down.

I think her eyes are only like that because shes smiling and has fat cheeks. Her nose and mouth area look Indian to me, maybe Im wrong, I dont see a lot of chinks.

all niggers and mudraces will be destroyed in Auschwitz

Only the Jewish question must be solved, they are the ones who prevent us from controlling our own direction. Niggers can simply be sent back, they will sort themselves out once they get to Liberia, and we wont be to blame. I heard someone suggest sending all the beans back below the Panama canal. I like that idea, too.

Also, make sure you learn the actual 14 words because its important to get them 100% correct, they have mathematical gematria/symbolic weight behind them. They are:

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

- and the alternate 14 words - yes theres two sets:

Because the beauty of the white Aryan woman must not perish from the earth

There is not 14 words on that t-shirt.

She's from asia not native murican.

>familys

Brown people are gross. So are white people. My kids are all going to be Asian. People just hate us because they aint us, and liberals would love to do nothing but brown the asian race.

Fuck off make yourself a new campsite faggot

Yea she's right. Most of your grandkids are gonna be brown. We have already infiltrated your racial safe space. With time everything will just get more Mexican. It's gonna be great!

Lol, I'll adopt some healthy ones instead, cut those shit out of the will.

What did you post brobro? If it was good, bring it back like Birkenau

just like my grandparents, then?

Aww nobody hates you, we hate the jew doing things like this to divide us

Wait I thought they kept saying that white genocide is a myth?

This place is cancer, most of these faggs are LARPers. LARPing all day and thinking of creative ways to cause a shitstorm to reinforce their nihilist beliefs. Keep posting user, eventually your msg will get through.