How can we turn Rick into a white nationalist figure?

How can we turn Rick into a white nationalist figure?

he already overthrew the government in an episode what more does he need to do

>white nationalist figure
With a spic?
Are you retarded?

Please don't Sup Forums

This is the only good tv-show on TV.

Kill yourself you stupid cunt.

kek

There are white-hispanics, maybe not in Chile but ask your neighbors, we arent all 1.50 m tall ameriindios.

>Le science is awesome memes + racial data + rick.

Pretty simple.

It would be hillarious to see the Alt-Right waving Flags of Senor Sanchez

its coming!

Its the jews *BURP* morty, they control the world fuck shit poop

Well, I mean in one of the new episodes it's revealed that when he gets blackout drunk he calls Israel the 'heart of evil' or something like that.

White nationalists exclude white-hispanics, you stupid shit.

We will appropriate Rick and make him one of us with the power of meme magikkk.

Lulz, let's do this fags

make him brown and put an antifa hanky and a tutu on him for a start

It would be funny. Cucks, manchilds and numales love that shitty show. All of them. It probably make them feel smarter than everybody else. They would be mad if their favorite character started being associated with everything they hate.

We should draw him on a Hitler costume or something like that.

I like how you just gave up on this one.

rick and morty is unfunny as fuck, so no never hopefully

S03E04 I believe.

If you actually think this show is good or funny you are part of the problem.

>m-m-morty w-w-we need this alien sperm *burp* stick it in your *burp* b-b-butt.

Thats literally all there is to this retarded show. Some burping, stupid faces and badly written jokes.

Eventually, the MSM would start writing articles like ''Rick is now an alt-right hate symbol''.

Funny. The same group of people who go batshit crazy when SJWs try to change a game, movie, etc. also want to change games, movies, shows, etc. to be white supremacist nazis.

More hypocrisy from the alt reich.

He already is
Didn't you watch last episode where he says that Israel is the most evil place in the universe?

>caring about the opinions of rednecks

what's happening in the US is not real "nazism", unironically saying it

Why did Germans fled to Latin America? There where good relations between 3rd Reich Germany and us.

Doesn't matter. It's a popular meme with normalfags and we can use it to influence them on the webz. Remember pepe's origin? Yeah, some stupid little web comic and now he is equated to Adolf Hitler Himself. That's how APPROPRIATION WORKS.

>Get drunk speak about Israel
>"It is not my fault"
>Instant social shaming
Yeah the show is red pilled, literally, but pretty far away from the white pill

kek

Iberians and Iberian-descended people are white. Those who say otherwise are divide and conquer shills. Ignore them.

>caring about the opinions of rednecks
Because the white nationalist movement is being handled by those rednecks.

Tell me, there's a white nationalist movement in Latin America? Europe? Yeah, just the US, is their movement.

>and us.
Show your flag, you fuck.

t. iberian-descended user

my flag is too controversial, and since we are conquering the world, I might as well use the UN flag

Most of us in Europe prefer the term identitarian over white nationalist. Doesn't mean we're not white.

Red pill me on becoming white pilled

By praying to Kek while committing ritualistic suicide. If we can get at least 100 Kekistanis to do this, meme magic will make it happen.
Fuck it, I say we can get at least 200 suicides in today. Make it happen, boys.

>I only watched the intro to one episode: the post

>can we create a free ad campaign?
Notyourarmy (merchant)

done
needs to happen

>Rick Sanchez
>White

checked

You are retarded

Why would an interdimensional being that has toppled the intergalactic government in his own home universe give a flying fuck about white nationalism. Why is white nationalism any different than jewish nationalism. Both are going to continue the unsustainable and organized robbery of the people and consumption of the planets resources. So is western democracy, particularly in nations that were set up for this very purpose by the british empire.

Rick is an anarchist and only seeks tribal comfort in his own immediate family

>what are spainards before moors

But he cares about israel

It doesn't have to make sense. It just has to trigger the normies.