>the jew yorker

rely makes u think

what happened to muh russia?

>what happened to muh russia?

it went incognito mode

is it just me or do they all use the same style

The insight is astonishing.
>wtf I h8 Drumpf .

Give me a mocha latte and a butt vibrator i can use in a skirt.

>liberals in charge of physics

As of last week, Webster Tarply is still RUSSIA THIS RUSSIA THAT HERE COMES RUSSIA ABSOLUTE PROOF RUSSIA RUSSIA HOW DO THEY EXPECT US TO BELIEVE IT WASN'T OBVIOUSLY RUSSIA IT'S A COVER-UP.

It's quite strange. So often he's been curiously right about things in the past given enough time, but it seems like he's entering dementia or something.

Trump is an American disgrace to everyone that doesn't live in their parent's home.

Why do you need a skirt for a butt vibrator? Some dude on 420chan said years ago it was his birthday later in the week so he had gotten a small but vibrator he could stick up his ass all day at school and then he was going to smoke a huge joint in the bathroom and jerk off. I think he said it ran on a single AA cell, so that seems small enough I guess as long as you didn't have to fart all day or whatever.

So I assume this means they make but vibrators you don't need a skirt to use.

>Webster Tarply

who tat

shut the fuck up I could literally fuck your mom if I wanted to, think about that

Fuck you

>Media hates Bannon
>Calls him a white supremacist
>Trump fires Bannon
>"Trump is still a white supremacist"

It all reminds of that Gavin Mcinnes skit where he calls the left 'bad scientists'. Anybody sane looks at how their conclusion doesn't match their evidence and learns, but not the left.

one image to change all our minds

I miss pre-2010.

AFAIK Tarpley came out of the LaRouche crowd back in the day, and wound up being a substantial figure in the 9/11 and patriot crowd up until around the time he came to loggerheads with AJ and subsequently dropped out of the limelight a bit.

His weekly show remained a valuable source of analysis for a few years after that, but it seems like a slow decent into full Commie since then. His Tax Wall St. Party was really good in inception, for instance, but it seems like he's fallen trap to the general re-emergence of outright Communist agitation and all the detachment from reality that it comes along with.

Sad, since he had been one of the odd extremely intelligent and informed voices from a leftish perspective you could use for balance.

yeah same style. by the eay i'm just responding it this because of the pic

Sounds like a bunch of Jew there.