How did you become racist pol?

How did you become racist pol?
>Me, Chinese immigrant, moved to the US of A around the age of 3.
>Most of my childhood grew up in the hood while my parents pushed me and my sister through school, and worked horrid hours to provide for us
>Every day have to worry about a nog breaking into our store or worse our apartment
>Get robbed several times, once at gun point. Was horrified, i was about 8 and i watched my dad get a gun pointed to his head.
>Every nog i've ever met was racist as fuck towards me, would call me chink etc etc. It wasn't even banter they would generally beat the shit out of me because i was Chinese.
>Every nog i've ever met was always a thief or trying to do shady shit.

Fast forward

>Be 13. Move into a white town after my parents spent years of hard work saving up for a nice place.
>Everyone is nice. Realize that whites generally don't care about race and were always nice and trust worthy.
>Instantly make nonasian friends and begin to be happy for once.
>Whites never try to steal from me or break my shit.

Am 22 now, in college. There is a reason that black people are looked as shady and lazy, it's because they are. I grew up in literal hell, and all the niggers just don't care. They like the chaos it seems. I never want to live around niggers again, honestly it makes me sick thinking about going back there.
This also blows the "Tha system got me down! Tha waite man opressin us!" meme. My parents had nothing when they came here, less than the nogs and were able to work hard and prevail.

Niggers just like to nig i guess. Share your stories.

You have to go back!

Came legally. Parents aren't spics, we do things legally and offer an actual service back the community. Pay taxes etc etc.

Most importantly, parents aren't dems. Voted Trump.

It was just banter. I have nothing against asians.

Public school from K-5, many encounters with savage black kids. The one and only black girl in my 3rd grade class was a total savage, just out of control. Would jump from chairs and our cubbies and spit at kids, think she had a crush on me so she singled me out for abuse in the way that girls who like boys hit them for attention. Shit like that. Total savages, many such cases, sad!

Spent two months working in London a year or so back. It's gone, it looks like some african city. I fucking hate them for taking over my country. Niggers are like a virus, they infect everything they touch.

Experienced that all through school since i wen't to Detroit schools.. Literal fucking hell. Considered suicide.

They didnt take over your country user, your government invited them in. Blame the government not the gibs me dats looking for gibs.

If I had a gun with 2 bullets and my enemy and a traitor in front of me, I would shoot the traitor twice.

I'm a little racist toward chinks due to my experience at UC San Diego. They tried to steal my work and ideas in engineering program. I nearly got expelled from school by asking the engineering dept to stop letting Chinks into secured location where we stored the prototypes.

This is what I thought of when Obama did that tweet "People aren't born with hate. It is learned behavior, and they can learn to love, blah blah blah"

LIke no shit nigga, I wasn't born racist. I slowly turned "racist" over the years, as I plainly saw things before me. I prefer the company of whites, sue me. Guess Im a nazi

Idk when I took the actual step over the fence but the first time I thought "wow what a fucking nigger" was in grade 7.
>me and nigger were riding bus to school
>first ones picked up so its just me and him
>nigger talks shit and i tell him to leave me alone
>nigger suddenly attacks me on school bus
>pulls hoodie over my head during fight like a true nigger
>bus driver sends us to office when we get to school
>im suspended because nigger said i was being "racist"
>he gets absolutely no punishments for attacking me

My parents were always christian and taught me and my sister not to steal etc etc. Sorry about your bad experience user.

At least we are better than niggers! Also to be fair, we weren't from mainland.

Chinks are ok in my books, you either stick to your own or assimilate, but you dont bother anyone.

That reminds me of a story in 6th grade.
>mom buys me a basketball, with some sort of graphics on it
>take it to school and play with it with friends
>accidently leave it out at recess one day
>lose it for a few days/week
>next week
>see 5th grade nog playing with my ball
>go tell him it is my ball
> argue
>take my ball back, go back into class after lunch recess
>called to prinicpal office, nog is there
>tell him everything that happened
>principal sides with nog, gives nog the ball
>cry, because I am so upset that I am telling the truth and not being believed
>go home, tell mom
>next day mom talks to principal, confirms she recently bought me the basketball
>called to office again
>principal offers to give me different basketball, I refuse because its not mine
>calls nog in, offers to give him different basketball, gladly accepts
>get my dumb basketball with graphics on it back

Kind of stupid I know. But it opened my eyes to nog's having no conscience and stealing and stuff. Noone else stole my ball. I never had other problems like this. BTW I live in Utah, and where I live there is only handful of blacks. Token nog's basically.

Happened to me multiple times. Would get the shit kicked out of me obviously, bloody and everything but the nogs would always say "But he wuz bing rasis yall! He dezerv it!"

They would get detention while i got 2 days off of school and an ass kicking from my dad since he couldn't understand why i always got in fights.

The staff was mainly white and always took the nog's side, and i don't blame him. If he didn't there would be out rage and "THE SKOOL IS RASIS YALL!".

>how did you become racist Sup Forums?

I lived in Southern California for 28 years.

I was doing ok then the definition of the word changed

I never understood why people hated Trump so much. Then Bernie sold out to the more corrupt woman in politics and I realized that common sense hold no place in the liberal party. Then I noticed all the brainwashing in the media.

Sup Forums isn't racist on the whole. I believe it is full of people sick tired of political correctness stifling the reality. It is an outlet for humor, black humor, and the whole thing is self-deprecating unlike other Sup Forums that are just virtue signalling echo chambers. It may seem racist on the surface but I bet most pols have friends/work colleagues from different ethnic backgrounds. To me it isn't about race but about fairness, fairness that everyone and everything should be open to scrutiny regardless how painful that may seem to some.

Usually we are okay too i think. My parents learned English to a pretty decent degree though owning multiple shops and such. Mostly through exposure but they still make grammatically mistakes like "2 cent" instead of "2 cents".

It's weird, my mom can read English novels but she still makes mistakes while speaking.

I forgot most of my chinese and sadly picked up some bad English habits from my parents broken english. I occasionally make the same mistakes they do when speaking since i didn't have many friends as a child. Didn't want to befriend people who stole from me and threatened to kill me.

I judge each and every person individually, for their own character and worth. But I also recognize that groups of people are not always the same. Racial crime statistics, and IQ distributions, etc. Everyone should be like this IMHO

>first grade
>in line for lunch
>digging in pocket for lunch money and pull out dollar and change
>dime falls to floor
>nigger named octavius price drops like a jew on meth for dime
>tell nigger you stole my dime
>"nuh-did-unt"
>tell nigger i saw you pick it up
>"nuh-uhh"
>go into debt to lunch lady for a week
>school calls parents over debt
>cry to parents because I owed 35 cents
>feel terrible because i kept it a secret

Two lessons that day, niggers have no conscious and going into debt is a nigger thing.

Fastidious fiscal conservative now.

I don't know, whenever the age I realized they blamed all of their shortcomings on white people.

I live in the Deep South and have a working set of eyes and ears.

I live near Detroit and Dearborn, so I get to see it all basically.

Seeing Detroit will make you change your thoughts on blacks and democrats pretty quickly.

Dearborn feels like a city in a different country at this point.

Went to grade school that was majority black

Even in 4th/5th grade, at least 90% of the black children couldn't read, or could barely read. I was reading and doing multiplication in kindergarten.

Town went from majority black to majority hispanic. I've just seen too much of their shit, I know white people and asians don't act like this, and I've had the internet prove what I already somewhat knew.

This really should be african american, nigger, negro, property.

>Be me
>Had two black dorm mates
>Super chilled
>Was a major improvement from the Asian autist who played Runescape all day long and sounded like he was gagging to death every time he brushed his teeth.

Yup. That is where my parents and i lived. So glad i got out of that hell hole. Lived in Northern Michigan afterwards in a small town. I'm not there anymore going to college, but my god white people are so nice to live around.

Especially in small towns, no one fucks with you.

>Flag
Checks out, we get it. Commies like nigger cock.

I see Asians as natural allies, they're educated, intelligent(a lot of times more than whites) and hardworking basically the best type of migrants.In terms of aesthetics they're the second better looking race after whites and even though I don't support race-mixing Asians and whites should be the only legal form of race-mixing.

I went to a middle school infested with niggers.

I grew up in Memphis.

can I contribute if I didn't become racist?

I once had a black guy punch me in the fact when I was young, because I told the teacher on him.

Another time, a black guy started a fight with me over some bullshit.

To this day, I'm not racist, nor will I ever be. Because I realize everyone is an individual and that we should be treated on individual actions, rather than an entire race.

>Chinese immigrant

We're already full with you chinks, especially on the west coast. No one cares about your blog you asian insect.

Did you live downriver or near a place like Troy? So many Asians live in Troy and Novi.

I don't mind downriver since it's mostly just hardworking people trying to make a living.

You win the thread wow

When are you going to seize control of the western world, end this tyranny, and introduce worldwide meritocray?

Living in denial.
If you've grew up in a situation like mine, it's only natural for the brain to realize "Hey, nogs kinda suck and like to do bad shit to me and my family". The brain will automatically start to resent them.

How did I become racist?
>born white in the South
>grew up around blacks
>lived in the south side of town (the black part)
>raised my whole life to not be racist, treat everyone equal, etc.
>judge people based on their actions
>get robbed, get harassed, listen to neighbors shooting guns, watch them exploit welfare, play the victim, generally act stupid

Here I am. I don't judge blacks because they're black but by their actions, and I hate them just as much if not more than if I just judged them for being black.

Warrior gene. Google it. 36% of niggers has it. only about 1% of whites do. Figure the rest. Are you trying to deny genebiology?

Nope. lived closer to 8 mile but on the nog side (You know what i am talking about, there is a visible line between the nigger side of 8 mile and the somewhat civilized side)

Family moved to Royal Oak then the UP.

I treat everyone as individuals but if you ask me if I want to live in a majority black area or a majority white area I'll definitely choose the latter

>people believe this
You didn't do well in science at school did you?

>not shooting both of them
>if you kill your enemies, they win.
>flag

Refugee crisis was my breaking point
>war in Siria
>get told that refugee women and children are fleeing and coming here
>oh well, war sucks
>town gets flooded with "refugees"
>all black and Bangladeshi guys of my age. Not one Syrian, not one woman not one kids
>all of them are given nice clothes including hats and sunglasses, smartphones and cigarettes plus some pocket money

>all are still begging around train station and supermarket
>bikes start disappearing and break in start to happen
>my safe, 100% Italian town in which I grew up became a shithole in just 5 years
I want to gas anyone with excessive melanin. Every last one of them

After I submitted that I realized it was dumb because your OP said you lived in the ghetto kek

Oh yeah the 8 mile divide is an interesting sight to say the least. I have family in the UP (west of Marquette) and I love it up there. Problem is I couldn't find a job up there, but maybe some day. The wilderness, tranquility and people are definitely worth living up there.

Been to UP a few times. Seems like the antithesis of Detroit. Have considered moving their myself. Glad you made it out.

>had every bike and bike lock I ever owned as a kid stolen.
>could watch 40 person gang brawls to the death from my dining room window.
>neighbors of color were robbed weekly via home invasion
>was assaulted as part of a gang initiation on my way home from school
>had handgun pointed at me in backyard just for the gangbangers lulz
>bullied relentlessly in school that I was a minority in

That actually explains a lot. You're from Taiwan or HK. Those are DECENT Chinese. Chinese from the mainland can be... ROUGH.

I've had plenty of good interractions with niggers, but I've seen plenty enough evidence to conclude we are mutually better off in our own spaces.

The meaning of the quote went over your head user.
>inb4 leaf
Is that really the only insult youbhave against mighty Canada? Our flag? Repeat 1812 now.

is this data mining thread to prevent people from becoming a (((racist)))?

check flag

UP is fucking amazing. Love it up there. Parents closed down most of their shops and just have a small one. Really cozy, they live in a tiny house but it's super super cozy.

I am at college right now (Still in Michigan) but when i go back for Christmas i sure as hell wanna take some pictures. The snow is really nice up there too when it snows.

You know...this is the kind of shit that makes me proud I hold the opinions that I do. Because it once again proves them to be the ultimate truth.
Thanks based chinaman. Hopefully you aren't communist otherwise you're alright with me.

Anyway I became racist on 2014 I believe. When the whole shit started going down with the Muslims and all. I haven't seen a single black person doing bad shit (cause we dont have too many niggers in greece) but I see a lot of videos from the states that anger me. What I always had a bias against though is muzzie fuckers. I will never forgive how they almost genocided us into oblivion nor will I forgive the loss of Constantinople.

Is it really as bad as they say? Jesus i thought my situation was hell.

If the result of the data mining is to collect stories of niggerdom and use that to convince blacks to act less niggerish, then I'm ok with that.

Go back to china!

How is Greece doing? I hear that it's pretty redpilled.

>Be me
>Palestinian, moved to US at age 6
>Live in a shit-part of town
>Always had a secret, unconscious hatred for other races
>Agreed with all of that anti-segregation shit they taught as a child, love is stronger than hate, MLK, etc.

>Become 12 years old
>Start going to Sup Forums, mainly /s4s/, /r9k/, and Sup Forums
>Quickly, my views change from leftist that hates Hitler with an unconscious hatred for non-whites and jews to uberfuhrer
>All of that mindfuckery happened at age 12-13
>Went into a 4-month gnostic depression where I found the meaning of life and became the Ubermensch
>Now I'm waiting for the world to end

>statistics
>personal experience

That said, I consider myself more of a race realist than a racist. I can accept that blacks as a group are shit while still acknowledging that some black people are cool.

>ubermensch
>flag
Nice try Achmed

I became red pilled on race early on since i group up around a lot of niggers and spics. And they did typical nigger and spic things.

Captcha: GIBBS Avenida

Hopefully you aren't residing in the liberal hell hole of Ann Arbor for school.

>be Californian
>hate ugly people
>hate stupid people
>blacks are ugly and stupid and loud
also
>use public bus
also
>Nigger tried to case the joint at my place
Its pretty simple

btw the anti-asian shills here don't come from the west coast

underage if you went on /s4s/ at 12 years old

Well, if i told you i wasn't i'd be lying.
It's okay though, they can't call me buzz words since i'm not white. I generally get called a "Uncle tom" shit like that. I just laugh. The have nothing on me since i'm not white and my parents are immigrants.

>be me
>use public transport
That's it

His numbers are way off but the warrior gene is real

"while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele."

"In humans, an association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found"

crosswalks

whenever I would drive through the city it was always a nigger not using one and almost getting hit

I almost hit so many that I would instinctively hover over the brake pedal when I saw one just standing at the edge of the sidewalk

everyone else in this degenerate city could use one, even the mentally ill homeless

One day while driving through the black area I realized its 10x worse here and just looked at the general decay and shitty condition of everything and my brain put things together: It's the people

>parents couldn't pay for my uni because their promotions were replace with retarded niggers
>studied my ass off in school to try get bursary
>get A's "no sorry this amazing little nig with above average C- is the beacon of the (((rainbow nation))) he gets the scholarship"
>heavy depression, learn a little coding
>use nepotism to get a job that pays $250 a month
>can't get a job in another country because no uni degree

Honestly going to go on "holiday" and never return.
The chore of doing menial illegal labour is better than having to deal with these insufferable kaffirs.

Hopefully you aren't turning into a shithead from going there. All my friends that went there turned into assholes that thought they had superiority over others because they went to Michigan.

I doubt you would turn into that if you're on here

Grew up and went to public school in New York filled with niggers. Then moved to Georgia thinking the blacks I was surrounded with growing up were an unfortunate particular group of delinquents and that these new blacks I would be with would dispel my perception of blacks. But no, they were just as delinquent as the last batch of troublemakers I was with.

It was then I learned that there was nothing wrong with racism.

Pretty funny that your only knowledge of an entire race of people is based on encounters in one small geographic area with serious economic issues.

I guess they actually don't teach you kids anything in college anymore.

I always see them jaywalking with their kids while only being like 100 feet from a traffic signal. It blows my mind why they do that.

You still have to go back. Go be a racist in your country, not mine.

School I went to had a gpa requirement to stay in the school. There were a lot of black kids in the lower grades. Just a few in the higher grades. Like maybe 3 or 4 black kids for the graduating class.

Crime statistics are about the same outside of the US too.

I'm not racist, I just hate poor people.

That's like me assuming that every Chinese person in the world eats fried rice and boneless spare ribs all day because the only Chinese people I've met in my life cook "Chinese food ".

Fuck I wish. I see everyday more and more people becoming nationalist and that warms my heart but god damn it there are those kids that grew up in sheltered communities with well off (not rich,good luck finding a rich Greek nowdays)families that went to art college or some shit and end up fucking commies. It is a real shame because these are actual Greeks with pure blood that have been co-opted by either commie fucks that masquerade as teachers or Albanian "friends" that guilt trip them into hating their own country.

Did you just jump in to say that without reading any of the rest of this thread? There seems to be a pattern emerging with the other stories shared here. The question is: Can you recognize it?

I'm a truck driver and go all over the U.S.
The black people are the same every where you go.

and his parents in that same geographical area with those same economical issues managed to not loot, commit crime and be a detriment on society. really makes u think

And then what? Turn around and let jamal fuck you up the ass.If the choice is shooting a nigger and a traitor you shoot both FFS you newfies need to stay off weed.

Me, I was always a very blunt individual, borderline rude but wasn't aware of it for most of my life.
Being real about race, going wayyyyy before pol, has only gotten me respect from non-whites.
In my experience they find it refreshing that a white person is openly admitting there are differences between groups and we're all fuckin racist and prejudice deep down.
However, since Sup Forums I've definitely become opposed to having mixed kids personally, and that's the only real difference in behavior and/or opinion Sup Forums has caused me.

may as well be the intersection commissioner, christ

You don't seem to have any understanding of human nature. People are are be people for the most part .

>Did you just jump in to say that without reading any of the rest of this thread?
Yes. I'm on a shit break with limited time, guy.

>I'm a truck driver and go all over the U.S.
>The black people are the same every where you go.
Well, if you only deliver to Wal-Mart s, you're gonna pretty much run in to the same type of people

My whole country is poor and we still don't act like niggers. Sure you'll get a couple of assholes that will take their anger on German tourists by spitting on them but that's it.

Hell our biggest problem is Albanians. Those fuckers are the niggers of our country. Its like they send their worst here. I have only ever encountered a couple of good Albanians and they were half Greek.

Sorry, the nogs in this college too, and some of the nogs in my previous town were the same.

As you can see, others seem to have the same issue. My parents had economic issues, never once were they compelled to rob a store or shoot tyrone just cause "I iz in a gang nigga"

>be in middle school
>hanging out with my neighbor/friend who is two grades higher than me
>we see a local nigger who is in my grade playing at a park with his white cultists
>fill up empty soda cans with sand
>sneak up to the park
>toss them at the nigger, yell out "FUCK YOU NIGGER"
>ride our bikes away
>go to school the next day
>called into office
>nigger is sitting there
>"user you assaulted him and called him a nigger, a slave, boy, property, and a porch monkey"
>tell her thats bullshit I only called him a nigger
>she gives me a referral
>nigger gets literally 7 of his cultists to bully me after school when I am alone
>for the rest of middle school I decorated my cooks in swastikas, did hitler salutes at lunch, and drew swastikas in peoples yearbooks

>haha yeah i hate blacks t-too!
>can you accept me now mr white overlords?
pathetic

Ok, go to a trailer park and you will whites acting just like inner city minorities.

Lol the US is going to balkanize. There will be a Eurasian west coast even if you keep the midwest white.
I've met multiple Chinese and multiple Blacks. All the Chinese have been cool, all the Blacks have been either annoying or a menace.

You sound like a retard

Not all are equally people.