I SERIOUSLY hope you are not subscribed to (((The Rebel Media)))

I SERIOUSLY hope you are not subscribed to (((The Rebel Media)))

Kikery in it's highest form.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP for justice,

until anons finish watching the video and start posting themselves

I dont have a problem with him making money off of racists, they deserve to be scammed.

THAT'S QUITE THE BROAD BRUSH YOU HAVE THERE

I get all my news from based KCNA. The last bastion of truthful journalism.

Who does ezra have left?

Ezra fucked his shit up by that stupid fucking memo and firing Faith.

Gavin is gone, Lauren took his ball home.

REBEL GOING DOWN IN FLAMES CAUSE OF JEW! HAHAH

Stumbled across that shit yesterday.
Automatically unsubed.
Ezra is a scam artist

>trusting the followers of Sodom and Gomorrah

You realise Jews were against Sodom and Gomorrah right? those were the centers of sexual degeneracy.

WHich is why I was referring to him of the homosexual persuasion in your video.

Ah, yes. I get what you mean.

So the question is: who do you trust in a matter of money? Someone who likes to suck dick, or someone who likes to overthrow entire continents if it earns him a shekel or two?

Stop posting these dumb threads, RebelMedia is gonna be just fine. If anything it's a good thing Goldy, Gavin and Lauren have left.

They were holding the company back with a focus on micro-stories whereas Ezra wants to go bigger and cover what's happening in other parts of the world other than Europe.

Besides the entire coalan story is completely overblown and doubtful. Yes Ezra said that they were using severance laws as "hush money". In fact as it turns out, they were loans to wasteful reporters who spent more than their budget initially allowed. And of course, those are the sort of things that are very easy to leave context out of audio recordings.

Secondly, he runs a right-wing nationalist website. Why would he want him publishing negative stories on UKIP? Leave that to the MSM. Let's not pretend the Rebel is any sort of objective news source.

And how does he know Lauren refused to shill for cash? Where's the evidence? She does chimp out often. Just saying..

As for Goldy, she was told to stay away from Charlottsville, AND even when Ezra was right about the associations, she went anyway.

Entire thing doesn't add up, and not really convinced.

I watch them, maybe it's because I'm not a stormnigger who thinks "dem kyyks ah devls mayn, dey upruss all ah wyte homies n shyyt"

t. Ezra

Laura "just Gerbals my play up" Loomer

Why would they join trm if they were interested in uncovering supposed UKIP fraud? They were liberal scammers from the outset. The guy is clearly a snake in the video. Completely untrustworthy. Nothing adds up from his version of the story.

But the need for funding was real in his mind.

I can help him hop into my oven.

Oh you happen to have personal access to the Rebel's finances? I'm guessing you're just full of shit and spreading rumours. Why do that?

MFW reading this thread about Rabbi Media.

Faith was the only reason to watch Rebel anymore. They can fold up and die now for all I care.

this face screams 'I've got the goyim where I want them'

You seem really invested in trying to badmouth tmr, why is that? who's paying you? why are you avoiding the questions?

It's like this drama queen doesn't understand what a business is.
>"This corporation is literally just a money making machine"
Yeah, no shit.

I don't get why these people think they can break NDAs without justifiably being sued into oblivion. If you don't agree, or can't keep your mouth shut, then don't sign the NDA and don't take the job. Otherwise yes, your employer will "ruin your life" (read: sue you) as that is the purpose of the document you signed -- to protect them from loud mouth drama queens.

I'm sure Rabbi's finances are always good.

He probably doesn't give a crap about Rabbi media. He just loves jews, as do I. Jews rock bro!

>> Jewish media not trying to control the discourse.
Its about Jewish control not information.

Stop it, they are our friends.

Ezra was a full blown NeoCon Zionist kike when he was at the Sun. He had to switch gears because it was losing shekels badly.

Hey look It's Ezra.

Screencapped.

>> He jewed his followers its in his nature

He sounds like a faggot

no bangs ever arrive in europe. Its all North Africans and Blacks by now.

Look, if we lie like the left, nothing will be archived.

he is a faggot

posts like this and the comments on the youtube video make me wonder if Ezra didn't learn a few things from CTR/shareblue

Wrong, tens of thousands of Bangladeshis have arrived here in Europe and moved to Germany/Sweden.
I know it because even our cucked government media reported this and everyone was like WTF, why are Bangladeshis coming with Syrians?!?!?
What you are basically telling me is to solve our civilisational issue by lying in order not to make jews feel bad.
I don't give a damn, I will attack Jewish controlled opposition until it is gone for good, for jews have no place in European societies.
There's no human right for any lower race to have access to whites, they shall stay among their own. It's not my fault that they are shit.

So you're a kosher racist. Freely hate on white nationalists by calling them black racial slurs.
You just want people hating on Muslims and willing to die for Israel.... good goyum

who is this twink faggot

>youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio
There's 2 sides to this story. So just give it time. Coalan, the guy in this video, is a homosexual that was living with his boyfriend constantly requesting more and more money from Rebel in order to settle in a new apartment and get himself started. Shit hit the fan when instead of paying rent and buying furniture, which the cash was for, he went on holiday with his boyfriend. Rebel had to dish out more money after that to actually cover his first few months rent. From what many at Rebel have said, in the past too, was that he was completely irresponsible and needy and that's why he was eventually pressured to leave. I know there must be some kikery here, because Ezra is also quite a sly character who's connected to many shady lawyers. Let's wait and see, should be interesting seeing as Faith has already left and there are rumors of Gaving leaving too.

He was also apparently working on a lot of his own projects when he was supposed to do projects for the Rebel, with certain timelines and that got screwed over and had to be delayed - even delaying Tommy Robinson's important coverage/interview.

>Shit hit the fan when instead of paying rent and buying furniture, which the cash was for, he went on holiday with his boyfriend

in the UK, going on holiday in spain is usually cheaper than rent and bills.

Not denying that, but when you're young and starting fresh, getting your 1st big break, the last thing you want to do is use money allocated for your rent/furniture on a holiday - especially when they're helping you start off and get on your feet to get ready to work for them. I'm not jumping to conclusions, but this homo sounds like the typical spoiled brat. I'll wait and see how this plays out.

He should tap out to baldness, so many of his problems would begin to end right there. Let it go, man.

it sounds like your trying to use the rebel audience's homophobic tendencies to turn them into a weapon for you and ezra's cau$e.

It sounds like you've run out of arguments.

You can declare victory. But it won't help ezra.

You're bad optics

>leaf news in charge of keeping your employees in check

Bump. Fuck (((The Rebel)))

Jews don't pay hush money when they're innocent.
Jews pay hush money when they think its a fraction of the cost of the truth being revealed.
To a Jew truth is hate speech.

Hes a jew, what did you expect? Jews gonna jew until they can jew no more. If you though Rebel media werent anything but a moneygrabbing fraud you are a idiot.

"In screenshots from a ‘Discord’ chat room moderated by former liberal Obama activist turned white supremacist event organizer Jason Kessler (username ‘MadDimension’), attendees can be seen discussing transportation in case things turned violent. "

Nazi, Kkk, white supremacist is the lefts controlled opposition meant to bring down Trump and his supporters in a soft coup de tat.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

They're doing it to make conservative ideas prevail. They're doing it for you goy and the least you can do is donate.

((kessler)) even whites wise to jewish tricks let them infiltrate and destroy their movement.

Menzoid, menzoid. Look at that menzoid!
Ezra is the slimiest slippery little foreskin pirate ive ever seen. It's time to go back, bucko. Sending peoples donated money to pay off two twinks that you fucked in the ass...talk about dancing with the devil in the pale yidlight