He will not divide us

found it

Which season are we on now? I zoned out when he went to Finland.

no faggots

where on the "please pay attention to me" season, where Shia is completely broken

This was days ago on infi chan you retard

Who's going to capture that flag?

Seems like a bit of a setup to me. The location came out way too quickly and the fact that nobody has taken credit for the find... strange.

the fuck is this shit

How the fuck are we going to break into his house?
Are we just going to be niggers or are we going to trick him into inviting us into his house?

So it has to be verified I guess. Anyone going to fly a drone out to the location? If no HWNDU flag found, then the first location will be denied.

>Livestream
Cameras have IP addresses, you can track them down if you've got the camera's IP address

Seems fake. A key element is missing:
Where is the pic of the blue light on the flag?

Nah we figured it out while ago that it was in London all we had to do was just ask them where the next hwndu event was going to be.

Give him a free job, tell him he won a free Lamborghini and that he can get that prize in Dubai

nah that is too ridiculous all we need to do is show up with 5 or 6 pizzas too much for this soy boy to carry and go into the house say that it was already paid for and run and take that shit.

Yeah OP
Where is the pic of the flag on stream with the blue light flashing on it?

Option 2 is disrupting the livestream by either cutting off the power line or emitting an EMP powerful enough to disrupt that cam

EMPs are very illegal and they would ruin our video. We need to be incognito.

okay, lets make sure the anyone supporting Shia will not notify.

I've got an idea we bring them 6 pizzas and we get into the house to deliver it and we ask them to use the bathroom and we go in the 2nd floor and steal that fucking flag!

Little side quest:
replace the HWNDU flag with a different flag

How about a black sun flag.

good idea, sadly I can't go to UK and I've got busy right now, look for other guys to join this mission

Same but we should convince some chaps to do our bidding for us.