What does Sup Forums think will happen of the eclipse tomorrow?

what does Sup Forums think will happen of the eclipse tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLDrn0Mwo0w
days.to/until/21-august
youtube.com/watch?v=0v-I0d_EKn0
annegrahamlotz.org/2017/08/07/gods-judgment-coming-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_eclipses_in_the_21st_century
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuckall

It'll get dark for a few minutes

Bunch of idiots looking up "oooh...aaah"
Some will go blind - it's Monday and I gotta work.

Erf is getting blacked

An event that triggers superpowers in humans. The one they've been preparing us for in media for the last few decades. First domino in a long line, that ends with a completely new higher structuring of reality.

It will get slightly darker for a short time tomorrow.

Darkness at the break of noon
Shatters even the silver spoon
The handmade blade, the child's balloon
Eclipses both the sun and moon
To understand, you know too soon
There is no sense in trying

The turtle holding up the earth will be vanished for a few minutes

All that you touch
And all that you see
All that you taste
All you feel
And all that you love
And all that you hate
All you distrust
All you save
And all that you give
And all that you deal
And all that you buy
Beg, borrow or steal
And all you create
And all you destroy
And all that you do
And all that you say
And all that you eat
And everyone you meet (everyone you meet)
And all that you slight
And everyone you fight
And all that is now
And all that is gone
And all that's to come
And everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Do you guys watch the series The Strain?
That will happen but with black people instead of vampires

The Eclipse will co-incide with targetted terrorist attacks likely making the most of the distraction.

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=CLDrn0Mwo0w

(solar flare)

Any one around Bend, or Madras Oregon today and tomorrow? I'll be around wearing a bright orange cap. It would be great to talk to another/pol/ac.

cant wait desu

>Chris Cornell
>Black Hole Sun
>"Times are gone for honest men"

full 1984 takeover tomorrow.

What will happen?

In normal countries, it just gets dark and astonishingly cold for a few minutes.

In completely whacked out iconoclastic America - who knows? You people freak out completely at the smallest things. So what do you know, we might face total anarchy and chaos tomorrow.

Tens of thousands blinded.

something spooky from the radicals and shitty traffic.

>inb4 hidden planet nibiru

It'll get dark for a moment.

days.to/until/21-august
8 HOURS LEFT

That happened hundreds of years ago. They will openly state they are all tranny satanists soon!

yep think so too
because the sun will be "hidden" behind the moon so the solar rays won't hit the earth in that specific location

[Citation needed]

I want to get mind control power.

This Eclipse is strange... something weird will happen... I saw it on Chinese news, even the Communist Party is preparing for it. VERY STRANGE.

STAY HOME if you can... don't say nobody warned you.

dark and chilly. it's pretty cool when the sun darkens and the temperature drops noticeably.

THE PURGE! :'D a purge will take place.

some sort of large scale terror attack im guessing
>islamic fundamentalists worship the moon

Extreme traffic after the extreme dissatisfaction and disappointment

Judgment Day

The alt-right will rise as the phoenix.

youtube.com/watch?v=0v-I0d_EKn0

Billy Graham's Daughter Anne Graham Lotz Issues an Urgent Warning About the Upcoming Solar Eclipse
The sun will be turned to darkness … before the great and awe-inspiring day of the Lord comes" (Joel 2:31).
annegrahamlotz.org/2017/08/07/gods-judgment-coming-america/
A few years ago I was teaching through the book of Joel when the ancient words of his prophecy came up off the page. I knew with hair-raising certainty that God’s severe judgment was coming on America! I have taught Joel several times since. Each time has served to confirm with deep conviction that God is warning America of impending disaster and destruction. In light of Ezekiel 33:1-6 that commands a watchman to be faithful to warn others of the danger coming against the land, I feel compelled to issue the warning once again. The warning is triggered by the total solar eclipse of August 21, 2017, nicknamed America’s Eclipse. For the first time in almost 100 years, a total solar eclipse will be seen from coast to coast in our nation. People are preparing to mark this significant event with viewing parties at exclusive prime sites. The celebratory nature regarding the eclipse brings to my mind the Babylonian King Belshazzar who threw a drunken feast the night the Medes and Persians crept under the city gate. While Belshazzar and his friends partied, they were oblivious to the impending danger. Belshazzar wound up dead the next

All niggas being going to space and sheeiitt.

day, and the Babylonian empire was destroyed.
Jewish rabbis have historically viewed solar eclipses as warnings from God to Gentile nations. Therefore, my perspective on the upcoming phenomenon is not celebratory. While no one can know for sure if judgment is coming on America, it does seem that God is signaling us about something. Time will tell what that something is. Please be assured that balancing God’s warning is His plea for us to return to Him and rend our hearts in sincere, heartfelt repentance. I can almost hear the tears in Joel’s voice as he pleads for us to repent and return to God, because “Who knows? He may return and have pity and leave behind a blessing.” (Joel 2:13-14) Regardless of whether or not the conjecture regarding America’s Eclipse is accurate, we know our nation and our world is in turmoil. Without doubt this is the time for God’s people to get right with God. To repent of our own sin. To share the Gospel with our neighbors. And to pray that in the midst of His coming wrath, God would remember mercy (Habakkuk 3:2).

I sense a great shadow coming...

Be sure to put on a chemical-proof suit,just in case,during the eclipse.

wont even get dark

I'm made of chemicals, the suit ain't gonna protect shit

Bendfag here.

good point m8

Oh gee solar eclipse sure are rare

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_eclipses_in_the_21st_century

Nothing.

>pic related.

>what does Sup Forums think will happen of the eclipse tomorrow?

A few happenings, maybe a couple sacrifices here and there.

I would buy that

the beginning of the end

Yay we all get quirks tomorrow!

I believe they might blow up Yelliowstone. Might be on the 23th of September. Consider the apocalyptic prophecy of the sun darkening, this could refer to the sun being blocked out by the ash clouds of the volcano like what happened in the little ice age, except times 10

anons,
time to wise up to the real why the jews laugh their ass off at goyim. it's because you believe the fake mooning landing is real. you believe you are spinning 1063 mph and came from an ape.

seriously, you would laugh your ass off also if you were in their club and thought that shit.

research flat earth and get some dignity back.

remember you are not spinning at all, water is always level and you are not an ape.

>research flat earth and get some dignity back.
reminder that flat earthers are just shills sent in to add disinfo to the topic, away from actual truths like hollow earth and the secret space program

>what do you guys think?
I think that shills should be saged, ignored, or deleted.