Seeing white women dating apes. How do we stop it?

Disgusting. She isn't anything special either with those
Retarded trash tattoos

Hope she used crayon because that shit is shit. Slide thread. Shills have clocked in it seems

Niggers must be taught that they can't have white women.

Yankees who don't like it must also be taught the same lesson.

Oh hi I see you're posting a cuck thread and pretending to be upset about it

sage and hide faggots

Tattoos are disgusting and an immediate NOPE on women.

Wow, she's a stunner!

this, everyday

At least Hollywood is going broke, so when it does I dunno where women and niggers will get all their acting out tips so they can pretend to have an identity of their own....like all the rest of those clones do. I'm still waiting for the coming bachelor tax to fund the future lonely old hag with half nigger kids bubble.

A knife to the back of the head should help them reconsider their life choices

Imagine the sad state of mind, taking this picture, and then thinking "yeah, I'm proud of this, let's post this for all to see."

SAD!

Hahaha that tattoo is so shit wtf.

public shaming

it depends where they are. if a qt has an ankle tatoo or some tattoo hidden away somewhere its not a big deal

Tattoo's are degenerate, they're doing a favor snatching this one.

>How do we stop it?
We don't. The ovarian jews have outlived their usefulness.

You don't 'stop it'. You turn your back on them and never touch them or let them enter your life.

It's actually THAT simple. Stop caring what a fucking coal burner does with her shitty life.

white women are the least likely to racemix
take your demoralize thread and shove it up your cuck ass

>tattooed, degenerate whore
>dating a buck

Checks out.

She is too masculine and her face is a 5/10. Also Degenerate tattoos. She is a low hanging fruit man.

should be thankful the brothers are keeping her off the streets - that looks positively disturbed. Also looks like she'd knock fuck out of you mind.

The most effective and sure-fire way would be for you to gouge your eyes out. Thereafter you will not see it, 100% guarantee.

Trannies are going on dating sites pretending to be real females. Straight back = man. Even the ones with wound vaginas.

Get a dick she can actually feel cracker.

not a cuck thread you fucking faggot. maybe that's what you're into? go to the gif thread and post in those threads then.

Pretending to be upset about it? Nah, this shit genuinely annoys me. fuck off

It is disgusting, both the apes and the retarded tattoos. I live in the south though, and rarely do I see a quality girl with an ape. Almost all of them have stupid tattoos though. It's a fashion accessory and socially accepted, so not much can be done.

> mfw alt-rights are so triggered they implode from infighting

bbc_power.dmg

You can't stop it. You can only accept that black men are the superior breed

I normally take that as a sign of a secret ho, but they're all hoes now I guess.

Everything a sexy girl does is praised by both men and women

Every. Fucking. Thing.

So do not expect them to ever make any right choices, they will never learn because they will ALWAYS be 'right'.

Yes, women are Stone Age rejects and should be thrown into volcanoes.

I don't understand why you all care so much about what women do. They aren't your mother, sister, cousin, or daughter. Even if they were, who gives a fuck. You all need to start viewing these people's decisions as just another lost sole to the globalist machine. Stop caring about it and redirect your energy to yourself. Getting upset about these degenerates only hurts yourself. I'm not tell you to not be disgusted by these people, they're trash, but just don't care because they aren't you. Just some /foodforthought/.

Cease gibs. Natural order instantly restored. Over 90% of coal burners who birth niglets are on welfare. That said, it's a meme anyway. Most white womenz are interested in blacks. Those who are show themselves to be shit women anyway. No more gibs and problem takes care of itself. Seriously, every white woman I've ever known to have a black baby is a single mom.

Please drop these little quips more often. It's good sense that I forget sometimes.

did she really need to take her pants off for this photo

By acting as confidently as the apes do. Be fun, dont be a pussy white boy like I see in my city. Majority I see are getting cheated on for not acting tough.
T. local white girl fucking beaner

i bet you worship it. fgt

>having a healthy worldview

gtfo