Oregon eclipse tourists greeted by anti-Semitic banners on overpass

Which one of you did this Sup Forums?

>A family driving north from California to see Monday's solar eclipse from Oregon found hatred on the freeway Saturday morning after they entered the northwestern state.

>Beth and Michael Dershowitz and their kids saw the first banner south of Eugene. It said: "UNJEW HUMANITY."

>They felt shaken, Dershowitz wrote in an email.

>Then they saw three more just south of Salem, facing south on an I-5 overpass. Two of them read "Eclipse Whitey" and "Jewish Financing Available."

>"I cannot believe that we still have to face this vicious anti-Semitism in such a public place in 2017," Beth Dershowitz told The Oregonian/OregonLive in an email.

oregonlive.com/eclipse/2017/08/oregon_eclipse_tourists_greete.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1dBWewEjeDs
youtube.com/watch?v=WtAPSR6KNT4
extranewsfeed.com/to-our-fellow-jews-in-the-united-states-in-israel-and-around-the-world-ff421a1d325d
pewforum.org/2009/01/30/income-distribution-within-us-religious-groups/
archive.is/1AYp4
money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/income-rank/index.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, keep those fuckers who cannot even pronounce Oregon out of my state.

holy fucking shit i want to kill anyone that says 'oh-ruh-gone'

Isn't it just oregano without the 'o' at the end?

>hurrr i want to kill anyone who doesn't fake my retarded northwestern hick accent

kill yourself

I live in Washington, but I have family in the midwest. They all say Or-uh-gone, like it's some kind of geometric shape.

this is awesome, they need to all go the fuck to israel and build a wall around themselves.

i'm right here, tough guy

>a raygun

NO

ITS

ORE-UH-GUN --- ALL IN ONE SYLLABLE AND THE GUN PART SHOULD HARDLY USE THE U, MORE LIKE 'GN'.

>jewish financing available
lmao

HEY RABBI

>should have been first post

GIVE ADDRESS NIGGERLOVER

kek, noice

>it's current year and I thought we had the goyim under our thumb, it's literally anudda shoah

Say "Oregon" right now user, fucking do it.

Urr gum?

>Oregon
>Leftist state
>Leftists are anti-Semitic/proBDS
Guessing college students from Portland?

I know what Oregon is like Bro I just finished that Life is Strange game.

or-gen?

> banner literally says kill whitey
> flip out because another one says jews have money

America 2017

oregon has 1.5 leftist cities, the rest of the state is deep red. kinda like colorado and utah and idaho soon.

So do you say "or-uh-gun" really fast or what, honest question, I don't want to fuck it up

Nobody can pronounce "New Orleans" correctly either, except the people who live here, so I know how you feel

its much more like 'organ' with a little bit of an 'uh' after the 'or'.

vocaroo.com/i/s1dBWewEjeDs
Am I safe?

I understand, thank you

close enough, about 96% accurate.

nworlinz

>nworlinz

That is spot-fucking-on, you win

Nawlins
Orign

>Dershowitz

ITT we have an ARGUMENT ON HOW TO SAY THE FUCKING NAME OREGON YOU FUCKING 12 YEAR OLDS

> Dershowitz

calling bs.

It's new or León right?

No fun allowed, sheesh

this

ive been all over the US, in 34 different states or so. i can fake any accent in the country, chicks love it. LOVE it. being from elsewhere, but knowing about where you're at really gets you in good with the locals.

exactly, its pronounced Oh-ray-gun

I only pronounce it that way when talking about the computer game Oregon trail for some reason. Do you still hate me?

No one here did it you hopeless retard.
All the theatrics you're seeing is being created by Zionists. Most of you are fucking clueless. This is why Google is not a history book....

Nah, it is like the other user said: "nworlinz"

In a more formal setting, like on the local news or something, it is "neworlinz"

correct. these shenanigans are always done by D&C jews.

Kek theres not even a sign that says "UNJEW HUMANITY" lying little jew

OH VEY!

inb4 a bunch of Californians come for the eclipse, like it, stay, and then vote in antigun bullshit

RRREEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE

CALIFORNIANS GET OUT

Sooooo off-topic.

It's amazing how fast corporate news media pushes one agenda forward. First it was russian hacking, now it's the white supremacy. And the introduction of transgender into mainstream several years ago (which is a bit tougher for the goys to swallow, but it's getting there).

It seems that old media is still more powerful than the Internet. Reddit is basically Shareblue now and other social media is completely saturated with topic the plebs need to digest today.

just about.
like this, but you try to say it as fast as you can
youtube.com/watch?v=WtAPSR6KNT4

Nice, now if the goyim could understand the extent of Jewish control over their minds.

>They felt shaken

Literally or figuratively?

anyone have that collage of all the "companies" that support antifa?

>which one of you did this
Antifa

News people speak a different dialect though. This makes me think of Worcester Massachusetts, where the locals have a slightly retarded way of saying their town's name as well.

No one says it like that, plus your state is irrelevant so chill tf out.

Holy shit. I just said oregon trail, and I do too. Wow, old habits die hard. I can't hate you without being a hypocrite.

And 80% of you population lives in that 1.5 cities. You have less clout in your state than rural Washington does.

Are-egg-in?

I'd like to see this too.

Your state may as well be put on my pizza, you fucking cunt

Fucking cucks in the comments.

>it's anti-jew Obama's fault for this
>it's probably Antifa
>no it's Oregon's history of white supremacy

And around and around they go. Jesus fucking christ, we need an easy to swallow manifesto on the jewish problem. Normies will never fucking get it otherwise.

the jewish 1% image is my favorite ever seen and I didn't save it like a retard

Gimme a vocaroo of deep Appalachia

As an Oregonian, I approve of this 100%

thanks user

>A family driving north from California

Yeah well maybe they should fucking stay in California. No one in Oregon likes those faggots from California anyway.

Acceptable east of the Cascades.

Same fear here in Idaho. Already too many Californians here for my liking.

how is that anti-semetic? serious question

Jews are literally shaking. Because they know we know who the true enemy is. The golem is getting ready

>dershowitz
Why do you assume it was anyone besides them? They probably put up the posters and then called to get famous and also make whites look racist and further push our dying movement down the rabbithole

Because it implys Jews are behind the evil in our country.
(they are)

does it? It just says their financing is available

>our
>movement

Hello fellow 4chaners

the "hey rabbi" types aren't this subtle

Ellipse whitey implys kill whitey

Sponsered by Jewish financing (the bankers)

Eugene and portland. Shit stains on this beautiful state. You'd be surprised though just how many red pilled people there in the cities. Just keeping to themselves.

HipsterRacist talks about this a lot.

Vastly underrated

Portland, Eugene, Bend, Corvallis, Ashland are all far left

Hey, Rabbi!

noice

I don't think "eclipse whitey" was an anti-semitism one.

Hol up, hol up.

To our fellow Jews, in the United States, in Israel, and around the world:

We know that, up to now, some of you have made an effort to reserve judgment on the question of whether or not President Donald Trump is an anti-Semite, and to give him the benefit of the doubt.

You have counted carefully as each appointment to his administration of a white supremacist, anti-Semite, neo-Nazi or crypto-fascist appeared to be counterbalanced by the appointment of a fellow Jew, and reassured yourself that the most troubling of those hires would be cumulatively outweighed by the presence, in his own family and circle of closest advisors, of a Jewish son-in-law and daughter.

You have viewed him as a potential friend to Israel, or a reliable enemy of Israel’s enemies.

Yesterday, the President expressed admiration for white supremacist demonstrators who marched through the streets of Charlottesville, flaunting Swastikas and openly chanting, along with vile racist slogans, “Jews will not replace us!”

Among those demonstrators, according to Trump, were “a lot” of “innocent” and “very fine people.”

So, now you know. First he went after immigrants, the poor, Muslims, trans people and people of color, and you did nothing.

Now he’s coming after you. The question is: what are you going to do about it? If you don’t feel, or can’t show, any concern, pain or understanding for the persecution and demonization of others, at least show a little self-interest. At least show a little sechel. At the very least, show a little self-respect.

Any Jew, anywhere, who does not act to oppose President Donald Trump and his administration acts in favor of anti-Semitism.

Any Jew who does not condemn the President for his racism, white supremacism, intolerance and Jew hatred, condones all of those things.

To our fellow Jews: What side are you on?

Sincerely,

Michael Chabon

extranewsfeed.com/to-our-fellow-jews-in-the-united-states-in-israel-and-around-the-world-ff421a1d325d

source 2 doesn't back that info up

>Antisemetic

That's what they took from it?

>>"I cannot believe that we still have to face this vicious anti-Semitism in such a public place in 2017,"

>banner says eclipse whitey
>muh anti-jew
fucking blue states are retarded.

Here's the thing about Oregon:
No matter their politics, Oregonians work together to keep non-Oregonians out.
Our racists keep the fags and SJWs from coming here, and the fags and SJWs keep racists from coming here. And normie are put off by both groups.

Oregon is for Oregonians only.

>LITERALLY SHAKING

>eclipse whitey
>it must be those damn white supremacists!
Are they retarded?

No fucker, it's NOT ore-re-giiin

It's Or-re-gon, like octogon

pewforum.org/2009/01/30/income-distribution-within-us-religious-groups/
Shows that 43% of Jews earn $100k+

archive.is/1AYp4
money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/income-rank/index.html
Says that a household (ie 2 ppl) income of ~$200k puts you in the top 6%

So the graphic should show that 43% of 2% are in the top 6%, ie 9 Jews in the top 60.

Well they're half-right. BLM and their ilk have a long-standing hatred of jews, because they're white people who get the same victim benefits that they do.
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/

i didnt have any more ore

then phone rang

friend pick up phone

it say "ORE DIDNT GO ANYWHERE"

but then where did the ORE GONE?

I wish the Californians would leave.

Is Eugene or Corvallis the .5 city?

Eugene, although Corvallis will soon make that a whole 2 shitty cities.

I onow that feel

Or-eh-gin (gin like again) or
Or-uh-gin (gin like again)

Tillamook born and raised

They've invaded Boise-Nampa Metro too. It's become one big strip of cookie cutter strip mall and slow traffic