Passes legislation that forces trannies to use bathroom of their birth sex

>passes legislation that forces trannies to use bathroom of their birth sex
>pic related now gets to share a bathroom with your wife/daughter

Why are conservatives to retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does the legislation also allow more funds for penis inspectors at said bathrooms? The one at my movie theater just gets swamped and ends up doing a sloppy job.

My wife shares the bathroom with me, and my daughter has her own bathroom for the moment.

>using public facilities

how does it feel to suffer in the urban core with all the other rat people?

yeah but it doesn't have a dick, so no danger

>pic related doesn't have a dick

i'm sure he will go on a rape rampage. he couldn't possible piss n leave.

I litteraly don't see any problem in there.

>posting Buck Angel for a cheap gotcha

Faggot

>he

all trannies should go to the men's bathroom

y'all retards just have to make everything symmetrical when the whole problem is freaks being in WOMEN's bathrooms. Freaks are welcome in mens rooms, plus we have urinals for the ones with dicks.

whats it gonna do? scissor them to death? slap them with its limp, cold frankencock?

Is he gonna shove his vagina into my wife's?

Only America could produce such a degenerate creature.

I always imagine what it would be like to have sex with this. But the thought of aids is real.

this nigger gets it

I can certainly understand the reasoning, but what about little boys?

yeah just send them all to the mens bathroom, we don't care if your freaks.

technically there shouldn't even be a law for this
if they need a law to use another bathroom because nobody think they're passable shit makes no sense
hot trannies don't have that problem shit just works

What ever gender you look like is the bathroom you should use

if someone says "hey you are in the wrong bathroom" then guess what your in the wrong fucking bathroom

so what, he has a pussy lol

i could beat him up even with all those muscles because he's a girl lmao

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but it's probably true.

Poo in loo's just shit in the street.

This lel, if you pass then nobody will stop you :^)

If no one can tell you don't have the appropriate junk, no one is going to complain, so this thing could easily get into a men's restroom and pop a squat like it's shitting and pissing happens.
The only faggots that bitch about not getting to use the wrong restroom are the ugly fuckers who can't pass for the other gender.

>he

S/he has two perfectly good fists.

There are no man's room. There is only women's room, reserved for real women. The rest of the species go to the other room.

Remember there is no sport exclusive to men. There is only sport exclusive to women. We have special protection for women, because guess what libtards, man and women are not equal.

Serious question, why do Americans care who uses what bathroom? Statistically, most sexual assaults occur from someone you know. Getting raped in a bathroom is pretty rare. Generally, people are going there to shit and piss. Not really the time I'd choose to rape someone.

Because republic units are THE snowflakes.

>Witnesses two men kissing
>Gets triggered

How much of a pussy faggot can you be?

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

>knowing who Buck Angel is
Faggot

wtf I don't want all those trannies in my bathroom
they shouldn't be allowed in public restrooms, period

He has a vagina, so technically it's not gay

>he

Ban giving male hormones to woman. You never cede ground to the gay agenda.

I like tomboys would fuck her.

Because it's not about bathrooms, it's about a larger issue of the gay agenda, and ceding ground to them got us in the state we are in today. The horrific scenes we see playing out in our cities, the dyed haired,pierced, communist, gay, transgendered, violent, white hating masses, is a direct result of permissiveness, and ceding ground in the culture war.

>The horrific scenes we see playing out in our cities, the dyed haired,pierced, communist, gay, transgendered, violent, white hating masses, is a direct result of permissiveness, and ceding ground in the culture war.

Do people not have freedom of expression and freedom of speech? Why does it bother you that people dye their hair or get piercings?

And thanks to liberals now every bathroom is going to be individual.

I think that actually may be best. Have a common sink area and then locking stalls. It makes it also easier for single male parents.