Ask an ex muslim anything

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoying the company of the enlightened individuals on this board?

Cut or uncut?

Once a terrorist always a terrorist. Kill yourself. Just don't blow anyone else up when you do.

Sage.

Do you eat bacon already?

get out of my safe space

post boipucci?

cut

how do we get radical Muslims to calm the fuck down and stop killing people?

Even as a lefty, Im getting pretty sick and tired of hearing of a new terrorist attack in Europe every week.

bacon is not really popular here, there are some stores selling pig meat but not bacon

Are you "ex" in the sense of being secular, or did you convert to Christianity? Is it possible to be accepted into Christianity by Copts in Egypt as an Arab?

You're a jew.

> how do we get radical Muslims to calm the fuck down and stop killing people?
It's almost impossible, out of the 1500 million muslims out there, there are some 200-400 million ranging from PhDs in STEM from top US universties to uneducated housewives want to bring the west to its knees,

I know that the media is telling you it's just a very small minority that want you die, it's unfortunately not

an arab being liked by a coptic
id have seen everything

What made you leave Islam?

ex means I no longer believe in islam or anything else

How does it feel to not be taken seriously by anyone? Besides a bunch of edgy atheists trying to score points against Islam?

it's because it's not just R A D I C A L muslims its all muslims. They all believe it but it's just a handful that actually do it. If you research it, you'll find that a majority of muslims support terrorism.

How's cairo these days, apostate?

it's not hard at all to conclude that islam was a lie that went too far

show me your real flag and I tell you, pussy

Very well my friend.
Do you think is some way is bad for the society?

*In

Traitor.
May Allah punishes you.

what?

Now that you have rejected total subjection under other people's (imams') opinions and orders, welcome to free and self-determined life.
With freedom comes responsibility, you can no longer say "al hamdu lillah" or "in sh'allah" - it's now your own responsibilty to get things done. But that also brings a sense of accomplishment.

have you told your family this?

If you think that Islam, in some way, is bad for society.

Does your community know about this? Would you be at risk if people knew?

they know, but you can't risk telling anyone beyond your parents, you just can't leave islam and expect your head to be in its place for another day in the islamic world and recently anywhere in the world to be honest

Don't see what that has to do with anything but ok

same position as he is but i couldnt tell them.

GOD'S IN HIS HEAVEN
ALL'S RIGHT WITH THE WORLD

It is just illogical and backminded.

islam is our biggest problem by far, islam is unlike any other religion, it's very intrusive and dictates your life even on the most insignificant things, not to mention the adversity towards non muslims in a globalist world like the one we live in, it's a disaster

What do you mean my fellow roach?

if some sucidal guy pretend to be muslim go to the kaaba and throw bacon on it, how big would the chimpout be? worldwide havoc or just whining?

would you guys ex-muslim consider relocate to more friendly parts of your countries, or leaving them altogether? I imagine both egypt and turkey have consistent christian, or not interested in religion, neighborhoods where you would be freer to express yourselves

Are all political parties in Egypt Islamic?

Shame the west is brainwashed though, they don't understand that Islam is an ideology not a race/group of people.

Are your parents also cousins?

I mean Islam needs to reform somehow, beacuse its mindset is old and harsh.

And illogical i mean you have to believe "Genie"s and such things.

most parties call themselves "civic" instead of "secular", most people won't accept secularism

Isn't that almost impossible though? I still have to read the Koran and the Bible but isn't there a line that says to take everything literally?

Christianity is more about the things in the mind not how to run a state. That seems to be the main reason there are so many troubles.

turkey is still better than egypt for secular people, but I guess Erdogan is working hard to end that and join the middle east shithole club

Completely agree bro, well said.

Now a little bit off topic.
What do you think of niggers saying that they are the true KANGS aka the true Egyptians?

WW3 would start...

Shit, seriously?
I thought with ISIS and everything, the more everyday muslims were starting to care less and less about Islam. Still, Egypt isn't an Islamic state, is it? Aren't there non-Muslims everywhere anyway?

Good for you OP I have a lot of respect for ex-Muslims. Takes a lot of balls to do the right thing.

Fuck Islam.

>when you blow yourself up just kill other terrorists when you do. Fixed

Starting WW3 with bacon would be the toppest of the KEKs

I want to leave it altogether. And if i manage to do that, im willing to embrace other cultures and such. I know immigrants are a big deal, after all i fear more than getting cucked by some immigrants

Seriously? In Turkey? Do people even care about religion in Constantinople or Smyrna, or are you from some really rural area?

Thank you for saving the middle east. Every single person who reject islam is a blessing.

egypt was never full black and of course wasn't white either, so Africans or Europeans trying to claim Egyptian civilization are both memes

[taghut intensifies]

do you pee pee in da poo poo?

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there were no Sub-Sahara Africans if I'm correct, so the American Kangz have nothing in common with the Numibians etc.

I am no scientist but we're Mediterranean people like all northern africa

It was something made up just to comfort the shattered ego of niggers in America.
Because they know that in 10.000 they just invented a stick.

Say, [O Muhammad], "It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and said, 'Indeed, we have heard an amazing Qur'an.

The thing about genies is real.

and Islam foresees a theocracy in every nation that has a muslim majority. This is called Sharia and it MUST be conducted by every muslim majority country.

If i have to rate it its 7/10 tolerance in Istanbul and 4/10 Tolerance in rural regions. I live in those rural regions.

what's certain, this would be his last day on earth

What made you convert from the Muslim tradition?

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

getting open minded laborious immigrates is not a big deal at all. if you learn the language and are not a goatfucking muslim you're already better than 99% of the people who are flooding us. It shouldn't be a big deal with the locals, the process to get there legally could be tortuous but I don't know anything about it, so don't take my word for it

I already answered this here

Ahh. At what point did you realize this? I'm curious to know when your began breaking away from the tradition? Did it start with the attacks in Europe, or somewhere else?

no, it was 10 years ago or something, I am now 27

Yeah, i got like 5 years to finish university. I will try my best when i get my hands on it.

And im very much interested in learning new languges. So it will be fun in the end.

There are five races of Sub-Saharan Africans:
1. Khoisanid people - the original group in the South
2. Pygmy people - the original group in central Africa
3. Bantoid people - the group originally from west-central Africa, later expanded to the south and east
4. Kushitic people - living in the horn of Africa
5. Nilotic people - living in north sub-Saharan Africa

Upper Egypt did have Nubian populations, which is a Nilotic people and likely even darker in skin than modern day Sudanese people who have mixed with Egyptians and Arabs. But that is to say, some Nubians were "Egyptian" politically, not ethnically. The Nubian nation was very much a separate thing and still is. Egyptians are Caucasians with some Kushitic and Nilotic mix.

Black Americans aren't Nilotic though. Almost all of them are from west Africa, ie. Bantoid in race.

You're still a pubeheaded sandnigger, right? That didn't change, did it?

I don't really have a question. Just want to give you mad fucking props for seeing all the wrongs in that backwards fucking religion and bailing the fuck out.

Why?

in islam it is and endless struggle between believers and non believers, it is simply that, muslims see spain or Andalus as an "invaded" islamic territory, can you believe that shit?

Even the intelligent, educated ones though?

I mean, why do they want to come to the west if things are not better in every way here? And if they can acknowledge that, how can they not understand why it's better here?

I know a professor who got his PhD from stanford and he is an islamist, Morsy, the president, had a PhD in engineering from a top US university

even if they think that west is better, they believe that's is only because they learned and stole from the islamic civilization, they see the western advancement as just a normal child of the islamic civilization

Is the west responsible for radicalizing muslims? or does it just happen on its own as well?

Is there any genuine respect towards Western nations what so ever?

koran and hadiths are the only causes for radicalizing muslims, islam "can" become like Christianity or Hinduism if muslims decided to not take it literally, but sadly this won't happen in our liftetime

you mean from true muslims? only if they are a small helpless minority

>hadiths
unfamiliar with this term.
You don't believe ME wars causing radicalization?

Hadith are a collection of the words and actions of Muhammad (pbuh) as narrated by his closest family and companions.

To most of us, Sahih hadith such as Muslim and Bukhari are the most important religious books after the Quran, (though not infallible like the quran is).

Apparently Shia have their own different books that they refer to.

if they were, how could muslims reach to what are now called spain, france, persia, india, and even sacked saint peter tomb in vatican in the 9th century? muslims were never peaceful

they always want to drag the west to a conflict so that it can become a casus belli for muslims

I grew up muslim. Have you ever considered that middle eastern people are innately religious genetically. All the major religions come from the middle east and people there are more religious than anywhere else in the world and have been for millenia. People take religious scripture seriously there. We have plenty of intelligent well educated muslims in canada but they are fanatics and islamists, no other group has intelligent well educated religious fanatics like arabs or pakis.

Live like a cuck die like a cuck
Hope you fully embraced thr cuckoldry of West