Why are western men so disgusting? Why are western women so stupid? Do we deserve to be replaced by the shitskins?

Why are western men so disgusting? Why are western women so stupid? Do we deserve to be replaced by the shitskins?

No one on this site wants to admit it but men are just as bad as women. There's a lot of personal responsibility in terms of hygiene, appearance, and success that many modern men don't want to accept. Its not women's fault that YOU don't meet the standards of women.

I've had a somewhat similar problem a while ago. I think it was due to some digestion problem but I was just farting all the time and it dragged out liquid shit. Which made my pants and everything I sat on smell horribly, even when I changed underwear twice and washed my ass three times a day it was still stinking like hell. So at that point I just showed up a piece of toilet paper my ass, and that pretty much solved it. It blocked up the passage and even if something came out the paper soaked it up.
I just changed it every time I went to the toilet and all was fine. By now I have no digestion problems anymore but that was some really shit experience.

Go to a doctor when that happens, don't just put a plug up your ass you disgusting nigger.

Eat shit I ain't going to no doctor. I have 3 broken teeth and sometimes inflammations come out on my back that hurt like crazy. When that happens then I just take a razor, cut the inflammation up, clean out the gunk inside it then hold it down with a tissue until the bleeding stops.
What now faggot?

Sounds like you might have something like PVL. You should probably have a skin flora C&S performed.

It was mostly happening when I was sitting in a leather computer chair all day. Now there's nothing behind my back so it rarely happens now.

>I have 3 broken teeth and sometimes inflammations come out on my back that hurt like crazy. When that happens then I just take a razor, cut the inflammation up, clean out the gunk inside it then hold it down with a tissue until the bleeding stops.

Bro you're lucky you haven't died of a massive infection. Why don't you just go to the fucking dentist?

It's been like that for years and I brush my teeth like twice a year.

I repeat: You're lucky you haven't died, and should go get your broken teeth fixed.

Eat shit you don't tell me what to do.

>this is the average Sup Forums user

Get a load of this bum

Why do faggots think every thing they read on faceberg needs reposted?

And I'm still more physically able than you fatasses so let that sink in.

there are plenty of catholic doctors/dentists you know.

Remember pic related, goys.

Who cares? I've had an appendicitis before, I didn't fix that with a dull knife. I went to the hospital for that but unless it's something to that degree I ain't going.

Sure you are, Cleetus.

>literally using a tampon - as a man - in your asshole.
you are truly repulsive.

>western
Sounds like an arab or nigger.

Alright just shit your pants in the supermarket big guy.

> american healthcare system

We have free healthcare in my country. But it's trash, you only go to them if you really want to die.

>pshh giving a fuck what women think, fucking beta

It's not the Western civilization's fault if you're a dumb bitch who married a guy who doesn't know how to wash his ass.

Of course it's a fucking leaf

shut the fuck up Buttplug Bob

I'd assume canada has decent healthcare. We don't, thanks soviets.

>went to the hospital for that but unless it's something to that degree I ain't going.

I'm just going to throw it out again because it I think it's important: Having multiple infected broken teeth that you need to drain yourself is almost on the same level as appendicitis. You could develop a lethal infection at any time. Especially since the mouth is full of nasty bacteria as it is.

What, my teeth have no problems, they're broken but that's it. It's stuff in the skin on my back that I need to drain.

LMFAO I just can not believe you exist you filthy degenerate.

You make me wanna see a doctor out of spite you fucking mud hut dweller.

He's having FUN user don't you see? This man needs to harvest pus from his oral infections or he won't be a real man.

> no problems
> they're broken

someone screenshot this motherfucker

Again there's no infections in my mouth. But yeah it is kinda fun, although I think I'm a bit of a masochist.

Holy shit top zozz my nigga

Get off your ass and seize the means of profuction to do it, Gorbachev

why do so many *couples* have such poor communication issues? like this is such a basic issue I have talked about with my gf before. also HOW THE FUCK do you end up marrying someone who a) doesn't wipe their ass properly b) tells you off when you politely tell them to clean themselves properly.