World opinion map thread

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
nature.com/articles/ncomms10408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the problem with Tunisia?

>quebec is a homeland

qué trageek

Newfie or scotian?

Western Canadian here and I lived in Quebec for 4 years.... Aside fromit being a different language, it's very Canadian, as in Quebec and Canada are similar, similar jokes, similar values, same same just different language. The big problem was the old government from the 70s brainwashing the frenchies telling them they're special and we hate them and they need to seperate. It's all bullshit. Quebec and Western Canada should be bros, the left coast here is fucked, nobody really cares about the north, the maritimes has more in common with Ireland and UK than it does to Canada and the one thing we all agree on is that Southern Ontario is the real problem. QC and AB need to get their shit together and start running this country together as a team. Qc doesn't need to seperate, it needs to do a better job leading the country, and not fight about leaving the country.

Dislike, why? I know we have cucked government at this time. But it will be fixed. 60% of 13-35 years olds would vote our literal hitler.

Uncuckening is coming.

Islam

How rude

Color=Good
Grey= Bad
Applies to diaspora populations as well

bump

what's wrong with Austria, though?

Why would you like Peru it's filled with parasites worse than niggers called puneños and juliaqueños also stay away from Arequipa and Cusco people

You don't like a lot of people

haha your girl friend is fucking ugly

Scotsman here. I fucking hate getting lumped into everything with England.

We're not as bad (although we could be in the coming decades)

>likes Cuba
>ok with China and India
>likes mexico & Ecuador

Fucking off yourself, even the everyday anglo-leaf wouldn't go this far.

you're the same faggot

rate me

>not as bad
>didn't want Brexit
fuckin worse

You guys are worse in fact you let in a (brits out and third worlds in) nationalist as leader

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

>Leaf likes Russia vut has no opinion on Norway or Iceland

irrelevant

>dislikes Poland

When are you paying reparations Hans Abdul Al-Hamburgi?

If we had conquered Quebec at the end of Queen Anne's War, the entire French Canadian population would've been transferred to the West Indies as slave labour. We might have found something your people are good at.

"I lived in Montreal's anglo neighborhood for 4 years, I think I know what I'm talking about"

Kill yourself dumb motherfucker

Much love for Finland you guys have cuties over there

most Germans here dislike Poland because they saw Poles hate on Germans
you have to realize, after WW2 Germans weren't nationalistic at all whereas Poles were very nationalistic
usually in rivalries between countries both sides are similarly nationalistic, Romania and Hungary, Ireland and England, Sweden and Finland, etc., but in Poland and Germany who have two countries on the opposites spectrum
so when you are German and see what those people write and say it's like a slap in the face since you usually expect others to be on an even view
you expect us to like Poles or feel sorry for them? let alone pay reparations?

gypsies have infested you?

so much butthurt contained in a single post

r8 por favor

Love you too senpai

Americans are the cancer of this board, i swear

Haha, not enough GIBS ?

Shut the fuck up Mahmoud Nigel Al-Cardiffi

i pay reparations when you stop occupying us.

Latin bros, a world apart.

You're going to need us when you become the central european confederation of arabia

>implying French Canadians aren't good at hockey
I know Europeans only watch divegrass but come on

I always like to remind the Quebecois of what your fate would've been had we conquered and humiliated your nation half a century earlier than when we did.

No Acte de Québec.
No reconcilliation.
Just the rest of your life in Jamaica or Barbados making sugar with the negroes. Your mulatto children might look pretty though, I guess.

>muh alternate history
hahah sore loser !! fucking pussy !!

>Higher opinion of Norh Korea than Australia
why

>German has higher opinion of Russia than USA
how tf does that even work. Like you know how you don't live in a faux communist shithole? Your welcome. BUT DAE LE HAE DRUMPF XDDDD

kys arab

>Mahmoud Nigel Al-Cardiffi

Actually made me chuckle. Well done, colonial.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

at least the norman invasion of 1066 isn't a fantasy lmao fuckin rape baby

By the way, your English is quite good for a French colonist.

a fucking hate aussies

>Likes Syria more than the USA and much of Europe

So how much is Ahmed enjoying your wife?

>Liking JewSA

The people who replaced the Neolithic farmers in 2500 BC, the Bell-Beaker culture from the Lower Rhine area, were the same culture the the Belgians, the Jutes, the Vikings, the Angles, the Celts, the Saxons and the Normans descended from. All Germanic peoples.

This is the reason North-Western European people are genetically similar.

nature.com/articles/ncomms10408

>Although there is only a slight genetic cline from north to south at a coarse level2,3, recent analyses have revealed considerable fine-scale genetic structure in the Northern and Western parts of Great Britain, alongside striking homogeneity in Southern and Eastern England4 in the regions where archaeologists identify early Anglo-Saxon artifacts, cemeteries and communities. A variety of estimates of the fraction of Anglo-Saxon genetic ancestry in England have been given5,6,7,8, with the recent fine structure analysis suggesting most likely 10–40% (ref. 4).

Ultimate absolute ranking. Anyone who disagrees is delusional.

Meh. Your country and England are fucked. At least I can live peacefully here.

Well, english is poorly spoken french, after all.

Muie bozgor.

breddy gud.

Though argentina and chile that bad are they?

Contributing

>France
>Only OK

B-but I though we wuz influents'n shiet in your country?

Also, disliked Moldova, please explain: is it because you want it back?

Did you know that Lowland Scots have the same DNA, culture, linguistics, etc. as Northern English people?

Fuck off.

i still see brittany and normandy as english - it is reakky just with a weird accent like cornwall

>who cares
>falklands grey

topkek

Why do you hate penguins faggot?

All of us are extremely similar. The distinction is 'Celt' or 'Briton', who were also Germanic but are part of the original migration which displaced the British Isles in 2500 BC, and "Anglo Saxon" being the later migrations by Germanic peoples. I know the highest 'Celtic' dna remains in Wales, and it is higher in Scotland, but not by much. I have the stats for England, not Wales or Scotland unfortunately.

You were. You had a great, admirable culture too. No longer. Now you have an annoying culture.
Nu-s bozgor, dar o fut pe mă-ta.

kek

>loves germany, finland and the uk

im sort sure whether to be pleased or ashamed by that.

>repelled from france by a woman

>finland

I think you are referring to based Sweden.

oh yeah my bad

Poland is fucking shit

>You were. You had a great, admirable culture too. No longer. Now you have an annoying culture.

More precisely, a shitty, bland as fuck one. That's what happen when your government subsidize everyone and their mother in the cultural field: as soon as everyone is granted gibs, you're basically the same as others, and need to appeal to the lowest common denominator to sell shit. This is how our cinematographic culture fell, and our litterature one is going to do the same.

that's Sweden, alfie
i don't know much about them but i love all brotherly muslim states

Canada is rightful commonwealth clay you French pig.

I don't know why a faggot Canadian is involving himself in the French-British conflict.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge leaf

he lives somewhere shit and him thinking hes french is just a reflex action.

you left out Zeeland m8

Eastern Lowland Scotland was settled heavily by the Angles and the area was at one point united into a kingdom with North-Eastern England. There are a lot of Scottish surnames that come from Old English/Old Norse like 'Waddell' which reflect this. The 'Scots' language/dialect is a direct offshoot of Middle English and retains features of earlier versions of English that Standard English doesn't.