RICH WHITES BTFO BY GAY NURSE

HOW DOES IT FEEL!?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it. He's making fun of people for being white and having hobbies? Also he's FUCKING WHITE.

STOP HAVING NICE THINGS WAAAAAAAAH

>leftist doesn't understand the concept of bettering the space you live.

IMAGINE MY SHARK

>haha don't build things just FUCK hahahaha!

>Our budget is 950,000
These financially illiterate retards don't realize that only about 20% of that is cash at best.

(((Stefanski)))
You are one stupid shabbos goyim.

haha stop being successful and doing productive hobbies lol stop having a white family and just be a faggot who whines on twitter haha

Checked

So jelly

faggots are so bitter its unbelievable. They will shit talk and cut down everything and everyone, but the hatred and resentment comes from deep feelings of inadequacy, rejection, and self hatred.

>Hahahahahah fuck you for having a better home and taking care of it

>a hobby that unironically increases the value of their home

oh shit, why aren't they smoking and leaving bleach stains on the carpet?

>he wants to live in a dilapidated structure that looks like trash
what a pleb

Why are they pissed that rich people spend their money thereby employing others. Would they rather they hoarded it in a mutual fund somewhere?

This.

I grew up in a well off family. Not rich by any means, but better off than most. I get so much shit from people who think I'm lazy and don't do work just because my parents have money,

In other news:

Gay Jewish nurse that is a (((banker))) gives degenerate Jews a pass and won't fuck his parasitic ass off to the Middle East because his gaping goatse ass pussy is afraid of pic related

i still can't believe white people are making fun of other white people for being white.

lfucking hell have you looked in the mirror lately?

>blacks destroy their homes and make residential neighborhoods near worthless
the white man is evil

>whites take care of their homes and create a nice place to live
the white man is evil

>not redoing your house and putting nicer appliances in it so you can sell it for more
Fucking stupid fags.

Gay means I'm not White?

capable people aren't allowed to get paid for their work?

gay means you are a shabbos goy. shabbos goyim arent white.

>gay nurse
hah

>I like being a good dad and husband and taking care of my kids

OMG WHITE PPL AMIRITE

Niggers and shitskins can't understand bc all they can do is destroy shit.
My grandfather could do pretty much everything around the house and garden and liked crafting/diy projects in his free time, not because he was lol so white, but because he was a hard-working guy at heart, and taught his son most he knew so he can now take good care of his house. Guess it never ocurred to them.

This.

This dudes beef is home improvements?

Why did he even add those cunts

i grew up in an apartment but my parents gave me 5 bucks every day. people at school thought i was rich because i could buy cookies and gatorade during lunch break every day. we just dont realize how razor thin the line between middle class and poor is. id consider myself lower middle class but in the u.s. that is like top 20% of people. there are people who never have a dollar to spend on themselves for a mere candy bar. its real fuckin sad

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

Lets end this shit show of anti-white racism once for all. Traitors must GTFO of the West.

He is making fun of white people for not being degenerate hedonistic faggots. lol

Man was meant to aspire to the stars, but this creature wants to govel in the dust like a worm, as he dreams of putting his penis in another man's dung. Disciple of Sodom!

Notice that he is attacking Whites. He likely doesn't consider himself White, but instead (((White-Passing)))

they have fags on house hunters all the time now

Latest post.

I make furniture by hand on the weekends and weeknights because I like to have a constructive hobby that makes my home a nice place. Why are they reading into some family man's hobbies. These degenerates are busy sniffing poppers and sucking dicks by the truckload all weekend like some scene out of the Old Testament

I bet nobody said shit about the eclipse and he made that up to justify some cool tweet he thought of while sitting at his desk

check the checker

He works at a mental health clinic doing what I don't fucking know. He is on Fagbook at nearly every waking hour.

This is true for all leftists

mike (((beavers)))

hoping those fagbook homos are all raped by hiv cocks then set on fire like nogs do in africa

>Stefanski
>white
I'm sure he's just a Polish-American futa, and not a Jew.

Goy, you should spent all of your freetime with (((Hollywood))) and (((Goybook))).

Not true, I'm black and my great great grandfather was excellent at garden work

No, he's a Jew.

Crafting scalloped wood walls sounds awesome. Definitely a person with focus and ambition, or autism.

Astounding lack of self awareness

If I was a millionaire this is the first fucking guy I'd call.

Turkey is still there

When I put scalloping on my wood, it sucks ass to do it but the whole time I'm just going "this is gonna look good when it's done just keep going." Kek

I swear these people get paid to just sit on social media all day. My ex gf would just tweet for 8 hours and collect a paycheck and then whine that it wasn't enough. Life has never been more cushy

>muh sex life

Haha yes whitey was not getting laid so he became a banker and now that he is not getting laid he is buying himself a brand new Porsche

I am totally better than the cracka because statistically my people have a 0.5 inch larger penis which means we all have donkey dicks

Shitting on normal behavior is so cool.
>like wtf man, you eat dinner
>omg he bathes regularly

>not wanting a small and comfy space

shiggy

Dude that looks so fucking nice

>During the week, I'm a banker.
That's awfully antisemitic don't you think?

BTFO? He sounds bitter with envy...
sage

Quads gets it...

>Let's all point and laugh at people who aren't degenerates! hahaha

>How did rich white people make so much money?
>OH YEAH BY KILLING MINORITIES AND STEALING THEIR WEALTH HAHAHAHAHAHA
These people are a plague upon this earth.

most of those whites are jews. jewish white

Because these kinds of people feel "oppressed" for no reason. I know the guy personally, his parents got divorced and was raised by a single mother. His sister gets a new boyfriend every week and has piercings/tattoos all over her body too, along with hair dyed a new color monthly.

TO TREAT ME LIKE YOU DO

Im not rich so... idc

I have no idea what any of that gay shit means.
Find jesus desu

this. big house are a meme.
>too much shit
>spend money keeping it up

stay cozy

I do say, Beauregard. Look before us!
Poor people.
C'mon now, Beuregard. Let us scoff.
>scoff

>scoff

What does it matter if he's gay or a nurse. Why did you go inside his profile so much to post that? It's not mentioned in your photo. Yours is a set up to make gays look pissy or childless. Look to Ronaldo instead. Bad straw man. Muh bankers. At the end of the day, your picture has a point. No matter how much you try and gussy it up

it sounds like something fruitful and productive to do with your time. fuck this internet bs off to the shed later faggots.

100% this, Marxism and social justice is sublimation of their ressentiment. While sure, some rich people are unethical and gaudy (poor people can be equally, if not more, distasteful mind you), the left regards them all as amoral, unexperienced psychopaths who have never worked for their living which is unequivocally false.

This is why instead of looking at what rich people did to be successful and try to model themselves after that which would require honest extrospection and real effort, they'd rather deprive themselves of this agency so to suppose themselves to be some victim of this oppressive power structure. It's also why when they see someone with a nice car or expensive jewelry they will jeer and insinuate that he is compensating for a small penis.

This is what normal life looks like to someone cooped in a small rented appartment with no prospects of ever leaving anything behind for their progeny (cats and abortions aren't able to inherit really).

So close to self-awareness, and yet so, so far

lmao most of hgtv has been proven to be fake