Rick, the new symbol for white nationalism

Starting memeing Rick Sanchez into white nationalism, user. The propaganda won't make itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gKZ_MXvZH4
youtube.com/watch?v=cWDeMD_JkGY
youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84
youtube.com/watch?v=OPatN0_RHK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reddit get out

And take your garbage tv show with you

Cuck

Well, i can't disagree with you. Those alt-left fags've turned this show into a SJW circle-jerk. Even if Harmond and Roland take this shit off air to repent to Lord Marx; there's nothing lost.

Take what they love the most and convert it for our purposes? I like it, OP.

>I watch children's TV with poopy butt jokes xD

bump

Go back to Facebook or whatever anime shit forum you usually frequent. Go back.

This, lets infiltrate their culture and appropriate it, just like they've done to us in the past.

I've never watched the show, but this seems like a promising idea.

>german
lol

Making one where his in an SS uniform with the captions "it's time to get auschwifty"

>Spic pushing for white supremacy

No, how about you fuck off.

This could be hilarious , especially after his Nazi rambling video ...

please let this happen, rick the symbol for gas the kikes

> anime shit forum
You are literally on one, you dumbass.

So only white people should be able to advocate for white supremacy? That's fucking racist.

>no Y axis on bell curve

This is a good idea though

Yeah it's not like a Mexican frog is a symbol for white supremacy.

This is a good plan.

ayy, Mr. Poopy Butt

>trying to hire Sup Forums to force your memes for you

STOP FORCING THIS PIECE SHIT FAGGOTS

OP this is a very good idea

All the faggots posting against it should fuck off back to either /leftypol/ or reddit

Fucking Americans. First I see some guy that looks brown to me turns out to be white to other people ,and then I see someone with blonde hair and blue eyes is apparently Jewish and doesn't count, and then again I see someone who looks white as fuck but then he's apparently Hispanic or something, but then Mr. I'm half Italian and 1/16 Cherokee is again white.

sanchez was originally a white name

REEE, some one wants to do something i don't like!

Get over yourself nigger

I love the idea. It suits the character too

This is actually genius,

Leftists love this fucking show. If we meme Rick as a white nationalist effigy they will get btfo'ed

What if he decided to bring hitler back to life? Remember when he brought Abraham Lincoln Hitler? Maybe that does mean something...

Fuck off fag, shows your filthy flag

Depends if you consider Spain white.

Also, make that episode about space vermin that infiltrates into your house like they were family into refugees and leftist minority groups like the xers and fat acceptance group. It's perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gKZ_MXvZH4

Just change the audio, remember that leftists literally change the history to suit their stupid shit

>some faggot suggests turning something Sup Forums doesn't like into a meme
>Sup Forums rages at the shitposters trying to meme
>the anger of Sup Forums only causes more shitposts of the meme just to watch the autistic shrieking
>infiniteloop.jpeg

Has Sup Forums learned nothing from the MLP faggotry years back?

Abraham Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=cWDeMD_JkGY

>Thinking lefties care about IQ
not offensive enough

>not wanting to ruin reddit's favorite show

The original spaniards (visigoths) were undoubtedly white. How much you think that changed after the moorish invasion is up to you.

>pirate flag
All the more reason to do it, honestly.

le fake flag faggoté

I like this, normies love rock and morty, let's take what they love and make it ours

Shut up Ghengis...

this

good idea. this show is written by kikes and normies love it

Rick Sanchez already is a symbol for white nationalism.

Rick isn't a white nationalist

He's not even a fucking Rick nationalist.

I havent watched a single episode or even clip but want to ruin it.

>shalom sandnigger fiction

>>implying the show wont provide the memes itself

Forgetting Jews at the very front beside or in front of Asians.

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84

From which episode is this?

This is a great idea. What else must we do to continue this meme?

>Post on social media platforms - twatter, instasham, normiebook

This

A ruling caste doesn't make a whole peninsula visigoth

>complaining about defense budget
>most mild complaint possible
>everyone treats it like a monstrous sentiment
still bluepilled

you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.

The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

The reason you hate this show is purely because they hired female writers.

You guys just like being edgy contrarians. Now you hate Trump and R&M for no reason. Pol was good when you guys were still pedes, now nazis are taking over.
You ignore that R&M is actually pretty GOAT. I don't just mean that R&M is the greatest television show of all time, it's also the greatest thing to air on television, period. It is the greatest work of comedy, no, fiction ever produced.

Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon make Plato and Aristotle look like Trump and Pence with their philisophical storytelling. I'm convinced they are both geniuses. Their decision to hire female writers further shows their ingenuity, and their egalitarian hiring practices have clearly paid off, as shown by the masterpieces that are s3e2 and s3e3.

This show is extremely funny, and most of the humor is very intelligent. You need an iq of 120 to fully appreciate this show, and if you don't, you are obviously just too stupid to understand the high-brow, subtle, philisophical work of genius that is Rick and Morty.

cheked and keked

Fuck that's pretty good actually. Anyone got a smug rick?

saved

the bait is strong with this one

Frog in boiling water, user. We have to fight like the Jews if we want to defeat them.

PICKLE REICH NOW

You realize it's already "white nat", right? I mean the main family is literally all white, the main protagonist is Rick, who's a realist, and by libshit understanding, also a racist.

>tfw im a spic unironically pushing for white supremacy

:.(

This
Rick is the embodiment of chaotic indifference just like the multiverse.

Fuck off OP your show sucks

Abradolph Linkler is supposed to be the mix of hacky good guy and hacky bad guy. A politically incorrect version of this character would reference the bad things that Lincoln did/said and visa versa for Hitler.

Rick should be like Jimmy Neutron's redpilled dad.

The Vindicator's episode. I love that episode.

Just bantz laddie

Don't forget to add his pal MR."Muhsogykneeseeks"

last weeks
lol, I wish that was in the show!
>immediately asks what he says when blackout druck
>not seeing his quick defensive bluepilled argument is actually to hide his powerlevel
man even all the other shows characters knew

It's literally just Reddit: The Cartoon.

The best way to ruin it is by buuurpposting.

Rick knows about the holohoax.

If the writers weren't so smug I might actually enjoy the show.
But then there are its hordes of plebbitor fans who choose to repeat the most unfunny lines in the show and then lol en masse at how clever and 'in the know' they are.
And also how they keep saying how original and genius it is when it's a work of parody, and parody by definition is derivative.
Not to mention how most of the jokes aren't even original when it comes to parody.
It boggles my mind how this series as opposed to other shows which came first and did the same material better.

This would do it fast lol

if we succeeded then we will win the normies back

please do this. oh yea, nice querds

Gtfo with your wanna be edgy shit.

>not getting the point of the gag.

Fags like you are why anons think rick and morty is reddit tier. You've never watched more than one episode or picked up a philosophy book.

>implying that we don't also act like nihilistic, elitist cunts and then accuse everyone else of doing the same thing while playing innocent
though at least when a meme is dead we let it die and let it get regurgitated up to normieland where the 12 year olds on reddit, facebook, and youtube pretend they're all being original
though all you have to do is replace wubbalubbadubdub and get shwifty with oy vey muh six gorillian and OP is a fag and we're no better - just more contained
if I want some fresh air away from Sup Forums I can go just about anywhere else, but the plebbit types are everywhere - even off the internet

This one is not even much of a strech his idea of the perfect world leader was a clone made from lincoln and hitler. And he talks shit on israel when drunk...

Abedolf lincler

he changed his flag to the green one, surely he MUST be one of us

Every paragraph just gets worse. Gg 5/10 bait.

Technically there are infinite Ricks that are Rick nationalists just as there are infinite Ricks that aren't Rick nationalists.

Rick's portal gun doesn't time travel, retard.

>Be rick
>Be a fucking science demigod
>Ur ur don't call me racist plx

I've never been a fan of leddit, but I really don't see the reason to try and associate this show closely with them. Its had good moments.

Wubalubadubub my fellow antisemites!

but it could take him to an earth where Germany won WW2, where Jewish lies haven't permeated media

t. Chink

Then fix the image he posted, faggot.

I support this

>Hispanic

HISPANIC ISN'T A RACE

Why would a white hispanic, Rich Sanchez, want to be blamed for mestizo iq?

Hispanic isn't a race and whoever made that chart is a nigger

Bump