Why do you deserve it more then they do?

You were randomly born in a great country, why do you deserve to have a good life more than the refugees do?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
youtube.com/watch?v=jPWbWPkqhBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually advocate that people don't deserve shit and the government needs to stop providing for them.

Go home, Rawls.

Because I only consider my own people my responsibility and will let foreigners scratch at the walls trying to get in.

No one deserves what they're born into.

But inporting people from shitty 3rd world countries is not going to improve things for anyone. The host nations will suffer, and the shithole countries will continue to be shitholes.

Because their Islamic and africanized culture is responsible for their shitty situation.

Blame colonialism all you want but other places that were also colonized are doing much better.

Don't worry they are coming to your shores by the boat load as we speak.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

>You were randomly born in a great country
Thank you for making me laugh, Manolo.

Maybe we should gentrify the poorer countries?

We randomly created civilization, too.

I deserve because of the labors and sufferings of my parents, and grandparents, and grandgrand... You got it.

They would have been randomly born into a great country too if their parents entire culture wasn't ass-backwards, don't bring that shit over here.

Fpbp sage

Just because birth was random from your perspective does not mean it was random from the perspective of your surrounding system.

Also 'deserve' implies there is something like a heavenly justice. There isn't. Just people too stupid to plan ahead and everyone who isn't black/brown.

We've inherited societies that work. We're responsible for their maintenance, whether we like it or not. Fucking with Germany does not make Eritrea better. Everyone leaving Eritrea does not make Eritrea better either. Look at Ireland for example. Everyone just left after the Famine and it was a complete unmitigated disaster (except that New York got a nice cathedral out of it). Ireland was an economic wasteland for about the following 150 years. We should be running around shouting "DON'T BE LIKE PRE-1990 IRELAND"

Because my father invested the human capital to make my country prosperous, as his his father, and his father, and his father, and his father and so on till you get to Germany.

You are not randomly born, you do not have the same chance to be born in other countries, that's not how birth works, you are a sperm cell from your farther and an egg from your mother. You don't just play the lottery and get lucky by being born in the west.

I don't. Do we deserve to exist? What is this existence anyway? Where did our stream of consciousness come from?
Immigration reform is long overdue BUT there are good people that deserve a shot at a better life. It's the people that squawk about how unfair everything is instead of spending that time/energy improving their situation that piss me off. People are literally dying to get where you are, to have the same opportunities you do and yet you do meth head things on the block.

Lmao, no

>implying randomality and not divine providence

They have each other. Would trade positions in a heartbeat

wtf is that flag....fucking kill yourself that flag is just making me want to bully you so hard right now

than. i deserve it more than.

you on the other hand deserve NOTHING!

I don't deserve anything. But this is the way it works: my ancestors worked hard to build their nation for their children, and they want the fruits of that hard work secured for their children. Then their children grow up and work hard for the nation and want the fruits of their labor secured for their children, and so on. I come from a line of people who have contributed to the USA, and I will do the same for my children. I don't want this just being gifted to someone else.

Fuck off lea.. wait

Inheritance bitch

Do you really deserve to live in your parents house?

It's your right fuckwad. Fuck off with your communism

Because God made it the case. Now kill yourself kike

Who said anything about deserving? I want my grandchildren to have a nice life. That's not compatible with everyone in the third world having a nice life.

Randomly? How so? I'm a product of my genes, nothing more. I wouldn't be myself if I were not the exact present combination of genes. "Randomness" assumes we have souls that are randomly placed in bodies, which is a religious belief.

So is yours but I keep my reserve for the sake of saging this shit thread.

Being white.

what the fuck did you say to me bitch

Also their countries suck because of them. They live in utter poverty and don't even stop having kids. They don't even use the pullout method if they don't have access to condoms: I haven't used a condom with my girl in 7 years and I still don't have a baby - just by pulling out. These people keep fucking and fucking and they have no food and they like sharia and slumming it all day drinking coffee and smoking hash. And they don't take their corrupt politicians to task. In fact when any of them get any power, they just do corrupt shut themselves

go eat some timmy's poutine at a hockey game ya moose fuckin' red-skin

BECAUSE WE EARN IT, WE WORK, PAY TAXES, RESPECT THE LAW AND CARE ABOUT OUR OWN COUNTRY.

the destruction of the 1st world nations by the 3rd immigrants isnt acceptable for any one living in the 1st world nations if they are being honest

paid protesters and idiots who just want unions to have more support will lie their asses off but they dont want those people taking jobs from their kids

They are actively trying to make everyone's life worse, I do it involuntarily.

nobody deserves anything
wtih that out of the way
play the hand that was given to you
otherwise we would have diferent rules for society
also poker would be renamed patriarchy handouts and everyone gets the same cards and everyone loses

Because I firmly believe in and maintain the values that built this goddamn country.
I'm not just looking for free shit and a blank slate to infest with Sharia and the reasons they left their shithole with.

Bolivia is chill man, why do leafs always attack the few good countries out there?

It wasn't random, my ancestors toiled and shed blood and tears to give me, their legacy, a great country to live in. I deserve it because it's my inheritance.

Why do these third worlders deserve it?

No one "deserves" anything. We have it and want to keep it.

Nah let's just keep stealing their best and brightest instead

We were busy doing so, but the jew cucked burgers made us give up our colonies after WW2.

> my grandpa swung from tree to tree just like my great-grandpa

>randomly born in a great country
>randomly
My ancestors built the country int the great nation it is today. not my problem theirs built a pile of shit.

do u know how shitty triband african flag is?

There is nothing random about settling a new, untamed land and colonizing it, and there is nothing random about building a world superpower from absolutely nothing but the grit and resolve of those settlers.

"Deserving doesn't" come into play here. I wasn't born by accident, nor were my parents and their parents. Maybe the white man has more because white people are just better.

Because they should be fixing their own shithole countries not coming to civilized nations and reverting them to third world shitholes

>randomly born
no, my parents and their ancestors and relatives crated the country where I was born, an extension of their line

these mudslime faggots lands are shit because they are shit

>great country
>euromexico

Yes! Let's ship everyone in aftrica and the middle east into Europe! But what will we do with all the empty land?

youtube.com/watch?v=jPWbWPkqhBg

You look after #1. Everyone else comes second.

because my ancestors built it especially for me, they also said no nogs alowed

my ancestors made this land for me.

They can make their own way, just as my fore-bearers did.

I don't deserve anything more than anybody, I was born into the west and live a decent life simple as that. It doesn't mean "refugees" *cough* economic migrants *cough* are entitled to anything. Too bad so sad. You want to help them? Then go where they live and do it there.

culture is downstream from race

you just answered your own question bucko

why is it so difficult to play the hand you are dealt?

underrated

This. And allowing their ACTUAL doctors and engineers to come here fucks the poor countries even more.
Immigration for skills shortages only. Half of immigration to be time limited. No muslim immigration full stop.

Because property rights, including the disposition of property upon one's death. For hundreds of years, my ancestors (who mostly worked dangerous jobs and manual labor) worked hard and passed some of their wealth on to their heirs. When everybody does this, the entire country becomes great. It's not random, it's the result of behaviors.

Now, tell me why I should give any of that to strangers who in no way contributed to my family's long struggle up from the dirt or my country's greatness? Because there's a civil war in their country? Big deal, we had a civil war too.

This. This should be a giant poster meme that I can put in my window

>You were randomly born in a great country,
> Great people make great countries.
Niggers create shit and turn everything they touch into shit.

deserve has nothing to do with it you brainwashed idiot

>randomly

But that's wrong, you fucking retard. I wasn't randomly doled out to my parents. Their genetics created me as their parents created them. When I was born the chances of me being Indian or Chinese or Bumfuckistani were 0%. Fuck you and fuck your 'random'.

False, I am a product of this country. "I" couldn't have existed in any other way than this.

They don't deserve anything. I don't deserve anything. The difference is that I already have things and they do not. Those in power or a better position will never relinquish it. At the end of the day SOMEONE has to have money, food, water, resources etc, so why not you or your family? Its silly to give up things to help others who will just tear you apart. We can all pretend life is a picnic, but its a brutal struggle of survival. Kill or be killed.

you don't get what you deserve, you get whatever life gives you

Nothing deserves life.
Every stupid second your useless faggot body continues to breathe, it does so because life is being siphoned from elsewhere. Right now you probably have a refrigerator full of bulky carcass parts. That refrigerator is probably powered by (and partly made of) a slurry of animals and plants that died millions of years ago. (You) as an individual can only access and utilize that oil as a consequence of thousands of years of warfare, slavery and so on to fulfill the geographic and technological prerequisites. In the olden days people understood the value of life better. They were used to slaughtering animals firsthand. They fought in wars with real consequences, where dying in battle meant your family would be raped and put on spikes. People understood that life isn't just 'given' to you. It has to be taken from others, by force, constantly. The alternative is ceasing to exist.

That's why I don't care about refugees. I'd push their stupid fucking kids into my coal heater to keep the house toasty this winter, if I had to.

Some fucking idiots actually believe this.

>generation after generation of my family have paid tax and fought in wars for this country
>need to provide for a family of people who have done nothing but ruin their country

Entitled fucks deserve nothing, there's british people sleeping rough in the streets and these entitled fucks expect free housing immediately. That's not even touching on the benefit system, these "refugees" get treated considerably better.

Who believes that?
Not wanting your wages depressed or your low skill job to be taken is not saying you could be a doc. Nice strawman, eurofag.

I wasn't born randomly. I was my Parents Choice, you fucking subhuman Sangrianigger.

My people (German and Italian settlers) made the Southern part of Brazil into what it is today (wealthiest part and the only self sufficient region) with zero assistance from the government that brought them here.
Niggers and brown people have no respect for that and only want the gibs

que te follen follamoros

You were not randomly born in country, your ancestors built it for you and gave birth to you.

Because I'm from here and they're not
They don't like it they can fix their own shithole

I don't.

But they smell bad, so I don't want that.

That's what's actually behind my dislike for minorities. They smell bad, and their non-white skin looks dirty to me.

I might not have any ideology, but I also don't lie, and I don't hide what I think or try to camouflage it either, or pretend that I think something completely different just so I can push the opposite point of view without challenge.

They fucking stink, fuck them. I don't care about anything beyond that, there's nothing to unpack.

Because parents want better lives for their own children. That is the basis of human advancements. I am not working hard to feed some niggers from a distant world.

Actually my birth wasn't random. My parents made the conscious decision to have a baby.

>Win the lottery
>Why do I deserve the reward but the losers don't?

Ding ding ding

You answered your own question, I was born here.

The maybe 30% of people who are legitimately fleeing war and only want a peaceful life in a developed country? Sure.

Uncontrolled mass immigration for anyone, including those who have no interest in helping the country but only wish to kill its people? I'm not ok with.

People who have been proven and confessed to leaving the country to fight for ISIS and now want to come back? The stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Don't use that argument
A lot of shitskins were born in Europe (the UK too) in the last decades.

No, I was born here from a long line of superior whites who MADE this country great through their brilliance and hard work.
Those shitskins made their own country into a nightmare through their inferiority and stupidity and laziness.
Turn your ENTIRE bank account over to them, along with all your paychecks (welfare in your case) and then I will listen to what you have to say.

sage

Well leafed friendo, have a fuck you.

because my fucking ancestors outcompeted all of these goons, sage

I'd totally vouch for asylum for those willing to contribute to society like the rest of us. Im not asking an uneducated nigger to do vector calculus, Im only asking that he do *anything* he can do, clean after himself, bathe, and not commit crimes.
Sadly, many of them don't do this. They're just used to take or steal from their neighbor who had the unfortunate idea of trying to work himself. They're parasites. When you confront them with the fact that, regardless of who you are and where you were born, you are a Human that needs to be fed, so it is only fair you put in a little work for it. But apparently, even assembling a wooden chair or shitting in a single corner instead of all over the place is too much responsibility for them to handle. How fucking hard is it to pick up your trash and not try to sodomize your neighbors daughter (or son) against their will?

I act civilized. I refrain from doing things to other people that I wouldn't want done to me. They don't understand this though. They just want gibs, like perpetual 3 year old kids. They will chimp out and fight to the death regardless of whether you are able to convince them to chip in.

Not to mention that tax avoidance is a way of life for the brown man.

There's no justice in this world idiot.
Go right ahead if you want to share your apartment with Medieval savages from a Muslim country

I was not 'randomly born' in a first world country, not in the sense of I could have been born anywhere. I the child of my parents, and they and all my ancestors worked hard to create the wealth we inhabit so that it could be passed down to their descendants. In other words, I don't deserve my position from chance, I deserve my position as a matter of respect towards my elders and what they've passed down to me and my people. The people who created and owned the wealth willed it to me and others like me, as was entirely their right to do.

Smarter joke than this board deserves

>randomly
LOL. Culture = race = lineage = not fucking random.

How stupid can you be?

Sneks have been subverted come over to the anCap side and get ready to inherit society as it.collapses.

>why do you deserve to have a good life more than the refugees do?

Because it's mine