Remove kebab

When will this happen? Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
youtube.com/watch?v=jPWbWPkqhBg
youtube.com/watch?v=4gc-z52ysRk
youtube.com/watch?v=eKdZqtKrBAE&t=975s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crusades were a disaster just like the alt-right

sunni genocide when

>be me christian in US
>the pope calls for crusade against all sunnis and shia
>too fat off american diet to help

>Crusades were a disaster
wtf are you talking about

Deus vult brothers!

Black Crusader here. Until we put our differences aside, muslims will keep destroying our land and infesting it.

They were...

Not sure if true or not but this is the truth. We could have a Christian or just conservative global alliance againts Communism, SJWs and Islam if people would only leave racial differences aside.

Not sure if troll* or not.

CRUSADE TODAY FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW

>civic vultism
ha ha ha

if you read liberal history sure they were a utter failure

Nope.

Kingdom of Heaven/City of God Nationalism

Be the change you want to see.

It's neo-colonization. Don't like it? Too fucking bad. We're moving here, having more children that you, and we're slowly making the environment assimilate to our ways.

And the more you fight back the more people sympathize with us. They'll call you a racist and you'll be ostracized from job and society. Oh you say you're going to start a genocide? Way to jew us into 100% sympathy for the next 100 years. We'll even have our own Jewrasalem in the heart of Europe with that attitude. Praise Allah the whites are in this situation.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

How do I convince more people to join the fight? A lot of blacks side with muslims but they don't realize the fact that muslims will attempt to kill the anyway.

SJW's and women don't realize that muslims don't give a damn about their right's. Look at how many women are getting raped in Germany by those immigrants.

That's where you're wrong, mudslime. More blacks are starting to open their eyes and realize you're destroying this country and the rest of the west.

We can easily swing the narrative to our favour and make everyone Anti-Islam.

If that's the case why haven't we done it already?

c'zeck;d

If you guys haven't known already, I'm advocating for this to happen because if you look at my country Lebanon, it was once a prosperous country in the Middle East. It was once known as the Paris of the Middle East. This was when those mudslimes were at a low population. When the Civil War happened, that all turned to shit. If you look at the state of our country now, the economy is horrible, unemployment is very high, the mudslime population is higher than ours, and we have taken the most refugees than any other country. If you look at the Muslim majority areas, you'll see that they are a total shit hole as compared to the Christian majority areas. Why is that? It's because they are a bunch of backwards degenerate pieces of trash. My country is beyond repair at this level.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPWbWPkqhBg

There's no way I'm watching that 2.26 hour long video. Care to tl;dw?

Serbs are glorious

Do you have an idea where I can look?

It depends on which Crusade we're talking about, but as a whole, we saw Constantinople's Christian ownership weakened (and its eventual seizure failed to be prevented) and the Holy Land re-taken.

Militarily and politically, those are failures.

On the other mitten, the Crusades re-established incredibly important trade routes which led to the spread of information like crazy, improving Western Europe's collective knowledge which, in turn, developed her contribution to sciences, philosophies, economies, &etc.
So a pretty fuckhuge cultural victory.

Holy Lands retaken by Mudslimes, that is.

Thought I'd just clarify dontchaknow

Exactly. I too believe that the Crusades paved the way for advancements of culture, as you've mentioned with the trade routes. Would you think another crusade could happen? Would we able to win?

Never Christcucks read bible now and they now know that being a christcuck mean being a good goy. Deus Vult LARPers are even more pathetic faggots, not even Christians.

Never, the future of Western Europe is Islam.

Considering that the West has (culturally, technologically, philosophically, and even if not particularly theologically) left Muhammad's world behind in the dust, the gains previously made from Crusades would be more-or-less nonexistent. There would be no point. Further, the chiefmost Holy Lands are controlled by Greatest Ally, who are just fine with letting pilgrims grumble along through Jerusalem. Further, another war at this time would simply generate thousands-to-millions of additional refugees to blast Europe apart.
The greatest damage we could possibly do to Mudslimes in the region is transition away from petroleum-based energy, which would irrevocably render the whole subcontinent economically inconsequential. Having accomplished this, the money to achieve arms or even gain transport into Mother Europe would be starved from them.

First of all dickhead, you have no idea on whether I read the bible or not. For your information, I do. Believe me or don't, whatever. Second of all, I am completely against the Zionists. I just don't think that they are our priority concern now. It's removing those filthy Mudslimes. Do I believe that all Muslims are filthy, disgusting creatures? Of course not, that would be stupid. I think that Islam is political ideology, not a religion, used to brainwash those fuckers. Muhammad was a warmonger that loved to play with little girls' cunts and had "revelations" when he cross-dressed in Aisha's clothing. Some guy right?

I see your point here. Who is this Greatest Ally you speak of?

'Greatest Ally' is a Sup Forums colloquialism for Israel.

Oh. That's where we differ, my friend. I'm one of those guys that believe the Zionists are in control of everything. I understand that the Muslims hate them as well, but there is no way I would work with them.

I'm saying that modern Christian read the bible now, are you telling me that you haven't read it? maybe that's why you believe in LARPing Deusvulti bullshit you retarded faggot. Crusaders didn't know shit about bible, most of them didn't have bibles.

How are muslims or Israel relevant fat neckbeardtard? I am all for zionism, I'm not stupid, I'm not against containment state for kikes.

I didn't say that I haven't read it.
>For your information, I do

You are a loser either way. desperate sendnigger trying to get accepted because he is not a muslim, but a kike.

>be me christian in US
>the pope calls for crusade against all sunnis and shia
>too much of a stick to help

The 'Greatest Ally' term is usually used in jest, particularly in reference to the United States' self-flagellating relationship with Israel.

The West needs to learn from China and Japan here. Japan completely rejects sand niggers and the Chinese treat the sand niggers as crazy. They send thousands of troops to muslim areas and oppress them so badly they can't do shit. They even cut off electricity and internet to those regions when a muslim holiday comes around. That's what the West needs to do. Fuckin make a ss death force that targets muslims.

Friendly reminder that the islamic caliphates murdered around 400+ million during those 1400 years for refusing to convert to islam or by invading warfare. The christian stance was always defensive against it for those 1400 years the crusades themselves were defensive too. That includes btw. the lebanese christians whom the muslims started a civil war against after the lebanese christians let them in as refugees. The only time it has offensive was the whole iraq afghanistan thing with regards to september 11th, which took place after the caliphate fell in 1924, which was a massive mistake that christians went on offensive there.

Vid related with regards to the civil war in lebanon which the muslims started against the christians youtube.com/watch?v=4gc-z52ysRk
The muslims as late as september 10-11th 1683 tried to offensively invade europe. Fended off at battle of vienna.

Since 2001 there has been 31.590 islamic terrorist attacks around the world spread over 30+ nations. Muslims haven't stopped trying to execute non muslims or non adherent muslims just because they are without an empire.

tl;dr it should always be in self defense and not offensively.

We can say "deus vult" all we want

I will shoot down every sand nigger I see if they dare put our country under sharia law

Sure buddy. Have it your way.

Unfortunately Lebanon, one of your allies, is slowly become Sharia controlled.

>You are a loser either way. desperate sendnigger trying to get accepted because he is not a muslim, but a kike.
Smartass not knowing about the lebanese civil war the muslims started with the christians there in the past. Who ironically let them in as refugees the same way that europe is now letting these people in.

Then delete this thread and end this cringe meme, all memes die, but Christpreteners are biggest autistic neckbeards in the existence and are doing this meme for a decade. get a life faggots. it's just annoying now.

Good luck when the police will be waiting outside your door because you're so """hateful""" towards the sandfucks

Damn, that many Islamic terror attacks happened? I never realised it was that much.

I know about that, moron. Being a Christian makes you a spiritual kike.

I'm just going to say what other people say all the time. If you're annoyed then leave the thread. It's as simple as that man.

>Damn, that many Islamic terror attacks happened? I never realised it was that much.
It's because it happens mostly in non western countries, check out site like thereligionofpeace.com, everyone of those 31.590 have news articles linked to them to validate them and ofcourse many are not reported and ofcourse in total hundreds of thousands of casualties and wounded as a result, it's important to bring that up because people in the west they think only muslim terrorist attacks are after ISIS, this is not the case. I would encourage you to check out that site.

Lebanese Christcuck.

You're not even black, you're just the same faggot who made the other thread Quit larping.

A quarter of the Muslim world is basically black, deal with it white frustrated virgin.

Hey faggot, your country was never prosperous and you haven't even taken the most refugees. Stop lying Brigitte.

You're just a salty lebnaneh skinny hipster faggot who probably got cucked by a Muslim Chad in highschool. Was he banging your highschool crush?

I will never surrender to sand niggers. Have fun sucking their dicks swedecuck

BILL WARNER
youtube.com/watch?v=eKdZqtKrBAE&t=975s

Tyrone, stop being a nigger and give us your plan already

Lebanese Christians are basically the Antifa cucks of the Middle East. They bend over for the Jews who destroy their country and blame the other Arabs who actually have balls to fight the Jews.

>Lebanese Christians are basically the Antifa cucks of the Middle East. They bend over for the Jews who destroy their country and blame the other Arabs who actually have balls to fight the Jews.
That's wrong because the muslims in lebanon didn't declare war against jews, they declared a civil war against the lebanese christians after the lebanese christians had let them in as refugees and migrants and when the lebanese christians became the minority the muslims went into a church slaughtered the whole congregation and then laughed at the leftist lebanese calling them infidels aswell eventhough they helped them call for their "religious rights" earlier on. Vid related. youtube.com/watch?v=4gc-z52ysRk the lebanese christians were kind they were multicultural and they made precisely the same mistake as several western european nations are now making. And it's important that people realize that this sort of thing has happened before. And the lebanese christians, they certainly weren't "evil racist white people that were just islamophobic". As the muslims try to tell you.

Thanks.

I meant most refugees according to country's present population. I forgot to mention that. Lebanon's population is a measly 5.3 million, add that with 450,000 Palestinian and 2 million refugees, you have a country that has taken the most refugees in comparison to its population. Also, yes my country was prosperous. Also, no I didn't get cucked by a Muslim Chad in highschool. Judging from the way you said Lebnaneh, I'm assuming you're Lebanese yourself, or at least Arabic. If you weren't you would write Lebanese and not Lebnaneh. Do you hate Lebanon so much that you fled to Canada? Good luck over there. I hear your prime minister is a leftist cuck.

He meant post civil war. Such as the 2006 "July" War between Hezbollah and Israel

it's up to 31.601 terrorist attacks since 2001 now with recent events. Just an example, this month there has globally been 179 radical islamic terrorist attacks, with 1275 killed, 932 injured 37 suicide blasts in 25 different countries. It's important to recognize the SCOPE of what is happening. And the genius of sites like those is that they focus on the quantity and each attack has news articles associated with it so that it's not simply conjured up. It surprises many people even you this is why it's so important to bring it up. Because the western media doesn't DARE statistically analyze how much of this is happening..

>He meant post civil war. Such as the 2006 "July" War between Hezbollah and Israel
I understand what he means, but he sidesteppes away from the past of muslims butchering lebanese christians who let them in to be nice to them to make that point, and i'm not going to stand for that kind of dishonesty and inaccuracy.

"Greatest ally" is a joke my Maronite bro, most posters on poll know of the Kike menace. What user means is that we can't justify a Crusade against Israel because the US and Euro's have been cucked by them.

Are you sure that many happened? it doesn't seem likely.

Ohhhh. Apologies. Thanks for clearing that up. Yeah I see it now.

Ignore all Leafniggers.

Top kek

Just consider that just this month there has been 179 radical islamic terrorist attacks with over 1200 deaths as a result, how many of these attacks do you know about? maybe a dousin? 10-15 attacks of those 179 are the ones you know about. The western media wants to downplay this which is why they don't report many of these instances, because they want to pretend that islamic terrorist attacks aren't a "big deal" compared to other things. So they ignore the scope of what is happening.

It's the same insincerity of why the media doesn't report that half the homocides in the US are committed by blacks being 13% of the US population. Not to make any parallel to that one is definately murder but islamic terrorist attacks are religiously motivated by radical islam. But to illustrate that the leftist media is trying to downplay these statistics by not reporting them/looking the other way when they can for the majority of them. To make it appear that it's not happening at the massive rate it is. And it's important for people to know how MUCH islamic terrorist attacks are happening all over the globe constantly. And that it is infact a big problem and not some small thing.

Neither am I. They just don't know of the good we've done to them.

>Are you sure that many happened? it doesn't seem likely.
Yes it's fully correct, but the western media doesn't report the full amount they are engaged in lie by omission, but each of those attacks have media story associated with it otherwise they do not make that list. That's the entire purpose of the site. But the media sources are non western the majority of them which is why you don't know about it! If you want constant happenings of islamic terrorist attacks just keep eye on that site and go look at it now and again!

I just checked out the website you mentioned earlier. I had no idea these events were transpiring, and in such a prominent manner.

The primary purpose of the site (thereligonofpeace.com) is
a) list the total quantity of global islamic terrorist attacks in all nations of the planet to give you a scope of what is happening
b) associate each attack with a news source or they won't make the list. To give a big perspective and to also illustrate how much of that is not covered by western media which is why most people get their mind blown with how many attacks there have been.
That's the simple goal of that site. And it's highly underrated.

When does the Crusade Begin? It's been far too long since we last had one, and heroes are desperately needed now.

Amen