Race mixing, a cruel joke

I feel betrayed by my parents. I am mixed race, I look nothing like my mother or my father.
Being mixed race doesn't make me 'inferior' by defult, race mixing is cruel because other people make it cruel. People could accept biracial people for who they are, and not be so judgemental, but that is not the case.

I will never be able to identify with a race or have pride of my race as I am an outcast by society.

Race mixing is a success only when the offspring receives the best features from both parents, but what happens is that the offspring ends up looking abnormal, this may result in the offspring being discriminated against by it's peers especially when young.

This explains why I have social anxiety and depression. Why I was bullied, why I turned out to be facially unaesthetic, why I'm not neurotypical.

My only hope is cosmetic surgery which I will make a priority to save up for.
I will also do lots of drugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnIi3SECVkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry, user.
There's still time to get a high score.

You mean death count?

Do it, user.

I still have hopes and dreams, if nothing changes then at least the drugs would numb the pain

How about you stop hating yourself because you can't play Identity/Race Politics like all the cool kids and accept yourself for who you are

That's easy for you to say as you have not been a day in my shoes

tell us what you are

japaneseargentine

which one of your parents is a moose?

Lost causes like you always cling to hopes and dreams, but let me tell you, that's all bullshit.
You and I both know that.
Hopes and dreams are always the last to go.
Mark my words, drugs will only numb your pain for so long.
You're really just delaying the inevitable.

You suggest I should end it?

>Half Asian/Half White

Wait, is that it? Fuck, user, I thought you were a nigger half breed or something. Quit your bitching, you're going to be fine; 50% white genes and the non-white 50% is Honorary.

What about moving to somewhere in South America like Chile? There's no stigma against multiracial people there because there's been a very long history of racemixing there.

>pic related
Is that you?
If so.... fuck.. i feel sorry for you :(

Argentinians = White

>murican education

I already suggested getting a high score.
Is it selfish to take others with you?
Sure.
But you would be providing your brothers here a happening.
In that small way you will die a legend.
An hero

Im sorry your parents are shit people, youre the silent victims in all this.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnIi3SECVkc

\m/

Nigga looks like sit from ice age mixed with that big nostril actor from maze runner

Are you part lycan, part vampire from Buffy?

Can you smell our fears?

it's a matter of outlook and you can also focus on things you have control over, be the change you want to see in the world user.
just kill your parents then end yourself

Start power lifting, cosmetic surgery might help you feel better but if you get swole as fuck you'll have the intimidation factor and no one will fuck with homoneanderswolensis

Reason why i have social anxiety and depression is mostly because I live in Japan. Japan is extremely homogeneous therefore I stand out.
Japan also heavily prides itself in being 'pure'.

you can probably monetize those unique as fuck facial aesthetics with acting or something aswell

In fact every stranger I walk past, as i'm about to walk past them, they turn their faces to get a glimpse of me, fucking annoying

ah fuck dude, even the pure nips there are shut ins at this point though aren't they? i think japans pretty fucked for a lot of people if that helps

Bruh. There are ugly "purebred" people and there are attractive mixed-race people. Stop blaming it on your parents "race"-mixing. Also, I know it sounds trite and cliche, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Shit, most of the people on this board believe black people are unattractive, full stop. So you gonna blame the black parent? Try to recognize that life is suffering. We all have our trials and tribulations in this life. Just do you. Find a fun outlet for you own creativity. Soldier through it and try to do the right thing. Life is but a dream.

are you taller than the average japanese?

I've honestly always wanted to conduct an experiment or perhaps even a computerized simulation to see what the most craziest/ incredible mixed mongrels I can create through race mixing tests...

Fuck dude - Dont listen to high score guy ffs - Get rich man , thats the way to get everything you want - Fuck if you're single $100,000 a year is rich . I know a fuckin truck driver who makes 90,000

You inbred moron, nobody cares if you're 'swole' when you have a demented incel face attached to it.

looks like a half-orc

fuck em you speak english anyway move somewhere else.
Alternatively learn something and be really good at it, the people worth it will respect you for that since they know how their society is and they'll see you made the extra effort

Yeah, I'm 181cm at the moment (without shoes)

Good - That means yer interesting looking

OP you're overthinking this. Even if you perceive it to be a bad thing, just always try to make the best out of it and you'll be ok. And obviously there's nothing inherently wrong with mix raced people. Hate comes when they are used like bio weapons to erase entire people by a small group of hostile cunts.

This too, high score guy seems like a full blown sociopath
>inbred moron, ironic. And i wouldn't be so sure, if you look like a tank it might improve your life but do what you want bro, just a suggestion for hating life less.

No, i'm ugly lol

im half brazilian half white

>elliot rodger

>>/r9k/

nice upper eyelid exposure you subhuman

and all manlet

In what way aren't you neurotypical?

Looks are overrated, stop giving a fuck about other people's opinions on your apperance. Be confident, be a decent person, the rest will sort itself out.

Looks determine your life you fucking low IQ Australian

did you father fall for the "big brazilian bunda" meme?

Power lift -Look like a caveman - Women got fetishes for that - Look at all the niggers gettin hot white women - And men respect it

kek, how about doing JAV? i've seen nip women fuck triple amputee midgets, it might make you rich if you look so interesting

Why don't you kill your parents for making you a Mongoloid?

At least you're not like me. My parents race mixed and I look like a fucking spic as a result.

They literally do senpai, our boy Jordan peterson cleared it up, women want vampires, billionaires surgeons or werewolves. Get swole, scare anyone that wants to fuck with you and be the werewolf that rails jap women for money.

>Trinidad and Tobago

This

Don't listen to these degenerates.
Grow some weed and get a drugged liberal toygirl.
If not get a job and import a girl from the internet for the lulz.
IfI have seen the ugliest of fucks having beautiful girls, the older they get the more they are looking for something more than optics.
If it's not about that rest assured only faggots rely on race to built self-esteem.
At least you know who your parents are, how many blacks in the US have to ask themselves if their grand-grand-grandad was house negro or the slave owner himself.
There is enough people who are not interested in whether you are cross-eyed or not.
Look at Boston: 40k people against some dozens.
It's about brains user, physiognomy stops where it gets interesting when it comes to humans.

OP is a troll, pic is from faggy reddit

So are niggers -They're interesting looking AND they get the pussy because of how they ACT - Not because of how they look

I mean, I don't know your experience, and you mentioned discrimination, so I feel sorry for you. However, don't let that shit dictate your life or your outlook on it. Don't be vain like your peers.

You will never accomplish those, like you said you're discriminated against (aka; you're a pussy) just do it.

that pic isn't me,
i never claimed it was me,
don't twist shit
i just used it to attract attention but also to showcase race mixing as a big catastrophe.

How is that so bad? And why do have a photoshopped picture of a neckbeard? Are you gay?

Dude that doesn't explain that nose. Literraly we don't have those noses, I know Mexicans like to joke but our noses are long not "tube form"

If you aren't the true Homoneanderswole i can't help ya buddy

I'm glad my folks race mixed. I'm fucking sexy AND joocy and white women can't keep their hands off of me

>uses fake pic to slander glorious Japan
>it was just click bait guys calm down

Fuck off you manlet micro penis chink

you just mexican

not an argument pedro-san

>white women

it's always about them isn't it

I'm Puerto Rican, white, and black.

I'm biracial and feel the opposite way, I get pissed when people assume things because of what music I listen to or how I dress let alone my race and while I can feel happy for someone else I never feel pride in something I didn't do.
I can't relate as far as looks go because people tell me I look like my mom.
t. snowflake

Do you deal drugs in new york, faggot?

fucking Japs, if i do an hero It will definitely be japanese people.

I'm not going to go ER as I have hope,
but if it does get to that point,
and I had to choose who to go ER on, I would definitely ER in Japan,

I have so much hate for these subhumans

Jesus Crist, you´re fucking Malformed you filthy ape.

rate my aesthetics

Other than the bullying what do you hate about glorious nippon and nips?

Dude, calm the fuck down. What is your problem?

KYS sick nigger

10/10 would add to freak show.

WHAT'S THAT? YOU NEED A BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT? SORRY YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF FUCKED GENES SO WE NEED TO LET YOU DIE BECAUSE NO ONE HAS YOUR RARE ASS MARROW

>fuck off
>kike

your real problem is that you have fetal alcohol syndrome

You gon get a bitch or two, trust me. Just not in Japan because fuck Japan. Move somewhere else but choose wisely as most of the known world is currently cucked beyond repair.

Where is your defiance? Your will to fight -against- something? If the japs disrespect/shun you, get ridiculously good at something at least slightly relevant. They're bound to respect that.

Also drugs will make everything worse very fast, so you might cuck yourself even harder than this.

And if you decide to end it regardless, at least make it your life mission to take a few liberals/BLM/rainbow flags with you. Or one very important individual from those (((groups))).

I tell my girlfriend all the time that we need to preserve the white race. It has worked and we are now trying to procreate.

>back to /pol
Where do you thin you are? desu /pol is retarded about MUH BONE MARROW

>uses fake pic to slander Glorious Argentina
>it was just a click bait guys calm down

I'm pure white and I am a 7/10 in my face but am lonely and sad because of the world. We all have problems and race doesn't make the world better buddy.

OP is just scapegoating his parents and genetics at this point.

>Just not in Japan because fuck Japan.
Fuck the Czech Republic

lol

Do you want OP around?

Hi /nupol/
How does Justins dick taste?

I actually met the dude in OPs pic at Texas A&M. Kid is very weird and thinks he's a philosophical genius or something. Studies some kind of engineering.

He isn't the guy in the pic

thank god i didnt get the asian cock genetics,
if i had a micro penis i would definitely an hero

I am aware, but he is also a guy wallowing in self-pity.

spread your story and prevent more from getting your pain.

on another note since whites, blacks and Asians should have dedicated home lands what lands should be given to the mixed? Brazil?