German election thread - 1 month to go edition

Who are you going to vote for, lads? Have you done your duty and convinced at least 1 German to vote for the correct party? Are you putting some subtle redpills about the CDU and SPD into your current conversations with mainstream sheep election-plebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's doing a good job so there's no alternative to her.

>Who are you going to vote for, lads?
Votes is a symbolic act. All power lies with the permanent bureaucracy.

R.I.P.

Fascist coup anyone?

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

Who is Putin voting for? Nothing else matters.

>Is Merkel up for getting shit canned?
40% and holding is what she seems to be getting... people think she helps Germans keep "refugees" out.

i guess i split my vote afd one fdp the other one. i want to give merkel the "fuck you" and afd is the best choice for that but im realisitc and cdu/fdp will be better than cdu/spd. thoughts?

Someone please explain to me why the AfD almost completely disappeared from the public?
>no election posters
>no crowded speeches
>no appearances on (public) television
>very few mentions in the (national) news papers and magazines

I am deeply concerned.

>For those who don't know what antifa is
Dude, do you know where you are posting on?

FDP hasn't changed a bit

No lol

>fdp the other one
>fdp

Duuuuude, you are fucked in the head. I don't even know what the FDP is trying to tell me with their fucked up election posters!

(((Democracy)))

They got no money. Blew the money all on their internal problems.

I am not joking, they are truly OUT OF CASH.

pretty obviusly a strategy by the media to ignore them for the next 5 weeks in order to get their votes down.

Not that anybody cares about them in the first place. As long as the don't get rid of Bjorn Höcke and Frauke Petry, will remain are irrelevant.

so you guys think that spd/cdu is a better option or do you want to argue with me that there is a third option? i never said that the fdp is great or lindner jesus christ.

Only third option is Die Partei.

But do you really need much money to for setting up an agenda? People care much about the immigration problem yet it isn't discussed by any other party properly. It cannot be this hard to announce your position to the voters with few money.

No, certainly not. But I cannot believe that they would have done things much different from SPD when in a coalition with Merkel

This is what I thought too

So the "leading" voices are the problem?

Oh, the mean bad media is against poor AfD. This used to be catch phrase of the social democrats, when they lost elections because of their lack of decent policy.

I heard that merkel and schulz have made a secret alliance. is this true?

I tend to believe this. Schulz will be our new foreign minister after the election. He will enjoy pissing in your faces for Brexit

By now you should know that, especially to the media, everything falling slightly into the right-wing, anti mass immigration, anti multiculturalism and anti hyper diversity ideology or policy is presented as ultra right-wing nazi extremist which will lead to a new German Reich.

a guy with a lisp speaks for the nation. just great.

They could actually learn from the Sweden Democrats how to run a successful populist party. 1) Drop the direct catering to the fringe right, like Höcke does. 2) Disassociate yourself from neoliberal social darwinism (Petrys stance).

This should give you enough voters from people who dislike refugees and the anti-working class policies of the SPD. With these votes you should be able to easily block the establishment parties.

Polls from the last 4 weeks

Pissing in my face too.

t. Trading billions with the anglos

Sure. But stop whining about it and start fighting them instead. The green party already is best at this and you won't win any election like this.

MSM will be forced to acknowledge your points eventually, as the Lügenpresse debate showed recently.

the most important number to remember is that 40 % are still undecided. i think that works in favour for the afd.

On the other hand Merkel and Schulz might be great campaign workers for Wilders