This person is considered conservative in Europe

Explain yourselves Eurofags

Voted against gay marriage, pro-church, etc.

Explain your propaganda murrilard.

Pro church is a problem now? We're, you're really deep throating the globalist cock ain'tcha?

Elite leftists in the US have been larping as conservatives for well over 50 years now. Only recently people started calling them Cuckservatives or Neocons.

>Pro Church
>Pro Muslim hordes

Pick one.

Muslims are convervative ;^)

So many lucky 7s today

She isn't Stalin so she is right wing.

Please Russia invade us already.

Why don't you fuckers admit the biggest reason you hate her, hillary, or any other older lady in power because they are old, ugly and women? Why don't you admit that you don't even know or understand any of these peoples policies but you have been taught to hate older, ugly, white women in power so much, that it's the only thing you can think of when you constantly trash them. Why can't politics not be about a persons looks, or gender, but about their specific policies? When will we get beyond this petty bullshit?

You clearly know nothing about the religion your purport to follow imbecile.

When did anything Jesus say disagree with that stance?

>pro kike religions

It has nothing to do with hating women, this post angle is screaming that you're a female

>In germany

fixed for you

years and years of demoralization will do that for you

bait or raider or both

The definitions for conservative values have changed drastically in the West over the past hundred years

When abortion is seen as a given in society, there is no conservative resistance.

God. Like a bulldog chewing a wasp...

Im a guy. But I see the sexism, daily. Any multiplayer game I play, any forum I read, there it is, every time. You guys are making normal sane men look bad. Stop it already. Females are human beings just like us, and whether you like it or not, equality is here to stay.

and she is far-right, at that

That's the Marxist shell game. They take over the conservative parties, and then say, "This is conservative now!" and the mainstream media-consuming normies just nod with their tongues hanging out of their mouths.

>wrecks her country irreversible
4D chess.

>if you disagree with a man it's because you don't like their political viewpoints
>if you disagree with a woman it's automatically because she's a woman
Burger, please. No need to be so sexist while screaming at others that they're sexist and not you.

No, seriously, they don't hate them because they're female. The fact that you are pushing this so much is creepy, it is not a major factor at all

They hate them because they push for open borders and shit and you know actual policies

I'm a lefty, and I consider her complete Nazi scum.

Margaret Thatcher

or because you know, she sold out her own country and the people that voted her are being killed off like ants. But nah, you're totally right, it's because she has a vagina. fucking idiot

No one cares, faggot.

shes facist lady.

It has nothing to do with that, just with the fact that she invited millions of invaders to erase Europe.

i do, dont be rude k.

She's a christian democrat

You can't get more cucked than by a christian democrat

Except her policies are shit and nihilistic.