What's her name, /pol?

I've been seeing this rabid antisemite rolling with Nazis on Vice, defending alt-right themes against Anderson Cooper in CNN... but I still do not know who she is? Can you give me a quick rundown on this Aryan Valkyrie? What's her name, /pol?

Does she still deny the Holocaust? Why is she so racist... Why does she legitimize right wing speech with her cute Aryan laugh?

She is Aryan perfection. Spencer is never wrong.

>sloping forehead

That's a man!

She looks fucking retarded.

She is 100% certified Arian at. Shame she denies the Holocaust and doesn't like BBCock

I'd fuck the fishface so much that two generations later they would have to rename my town to Innsmouth.

It's looks she was supposed to be super hot, but then something happened.
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?

a mighty fine jape

Wtf is wrong with her face?

But what is her name, /pol?

Elspeth "Elle" Reeve

kike whore trash

Shes trying her hardest to not be swooning over nazis

She stood up for free speech at the Charlottesville rally or something. People are touting her as the new face of white supremacy

Her glasses make her look like a special needs kids from the 80s.
She needs new frames.

Why do you keep pushing her?

Its not funny when you post it leaf

Didn't you nut off enough in your previous thread?

She stands for a good cause

HOLY SHIT EGG WHITE GOT A SEX CHANGE

Ellstein Reeveberg.

How are her shoulders broader than her hips even w/ the fridge
>she
calls a body

More like dylan OOF OWIE MY FOREHEAD BONES

Goddamn, it must be so frustrating to be so close to being an attractive woman, but ending up looking like the Toxic Avenger.

What is the deal with this woman and why do everyone post her picture so often? If someone could just clue me in?

Elle "Get on the bed or feel my forehead" Reeve

lol G8 M8 14/88

HAIL ELLE
HAIL VICTORY
HAIL OUR PEOPLE

every time

Sup Forums loves you, Elle. /ourgirl/ forever.

>What's her name, /pol?
Fraulein Googly Eyes
On a serious note, wake the hell up guys. She is obviously controlled opposition.

Jew.

What else?

"war brides"

Obligatory

i want to sprinkle my babywater inside of her jewjina multiple times to ensure a preguhnuhncy and raise the baby as a turbonazi to reveal his heritage after he has slaughtered all of the jews to him.