COULD A CATHOLIC BE PRIME MINISTER OF ENGLAND? ESPECIALLY A VERY HARD CORE CATHOLIC?

COULD A CATHOLIC BE PRIME MINISTER OF ENGLAND? ESPECIALLY A VERY HARD CORE CATHOLIC?

WE DON'T LIKE CATHOLICS HERE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers!

I mean I know that a Catholic can't be King/Queen because of the whole leader of the Anglican Church thing but I think PM is allowed

First Catholic president of the US was Kennedy and we didn't become slaves to the Pope or whatever else the "fears" were.

I don't know how important different branches of Christianity are to the government of today, what matters now is how invested in your faith.

The only reason you don't like Catholics is because your faggot king couldn't have a son

Anglicanism is the biggest joke of all time

Is that rees-mogg? I happen to be Catholic but idgaf. Rees-mogg is brilliant.

Tony Blegh was a Catholic although hecwas somewhat sureptitious about it.

Catholicism is evil
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
its followers are either ignorant & deceived or conscious evil

>WE DON'T LIKE CATHOLICS HERE.

I had some success burning them alive. You could try that.

>B-b-but England became the new Judah!

Nope
Only muslim

He is the living incarnarion of Winston Churchill. the man is exactly what Britian needs.

Up until tony Blair changed the laws it was illegal ,because he was a hard core catholic it's why at the beginning of his terms he was always asked and refused to tell anyone.

A muslim.is so no probably.

>A fat, unprincipled slave to Jewish financiers

No.

>pic related

Based Mogg seems to like the Queen and being British, maybe the influence of all those years at a posh uni .

All catholics are going to hell

It's different here. We have age-old suspicions about Catholics.

Other than that, I think he's fucking brilliant. I'd have him as PM in any event. I was just wondering if the other English on here had any thoughts about it.

What's your problem faggot? Did a big Catholic man have his way with your bird?

Is "bird" an Irish name for cock because mine will never have wings to fly ;_;

Oh look, it's the mick.

Colcannon for dinner again? Did you have it with a bit of bacon fat this time, or just your nan's old drippings?

Enjoy your EU, cuck.

You guys should declare the Archbishop of Canterbury to be the new Pope on the grounds that Vatican II is fucking gay, then require all "men of the church" to be married and have children.

No doubt Catholics are idolators, although hopefully a M*slim (part and parcel) doesn't get reelected as mayor of the capital city, too.

They're diversity cucks man

I know but I want to believe
There's an Episcopal church dedicated to St. Francis near my house and every other week is bring your pet to church day, absolutely atrocious. I think their priest is a dyke.

>NOT IN MA BLOODY BRITAINISTAN

Rees-Mogg's ideals should be placed at the helm of a PM, but Jacob himself said it would be vain for him to pursue that position of power.

You used to hate muslims and lookt at you now, so why not?

Rees-Mogg is cool and a mild improvement but he MUST be forced to convert to Anglicanism. I don't trust a Pope worshipper as PM.

>London has a muslim Mayor
>Brighton is run by communist homosexuals

Yea because a catholic prime minister would be the worst thing possible

Tony Blair was a secret Catholic and look what destruction he brought upon our fair land.

An open Catholic would finish us off.

I like Rees-Mogg a lot from the viddies i've seen, and as a Catholic myself, it's kind of a treat seeing that such a smart and amusing fellow is one too.

That said, it strikes me from a great distance that being an effective PM is a rather difficult job. I wonder if R-M would have the *political* skill to be a good PM?

This. His political strategy is as old as his other beliefs. He sees leftists as people to work with. We need a leader who sees leftists as adversaries that need to be destroyed. Unfortunately no British politician is like that

don't knock colcannon, it's good for you and tastes so much better than regular mash

T:Protestant possessed by demons

>and we didn't become slaves to the Pope or whatever else the "fears" were.
Only because he was whacked before he could do so.

There isn't a prime minister for England. You fucking thick cunt!!

Was probably CIA pissed about the Bay of Pigs imho. Guys with military training and now nothing to do.

There is no other part of the United Kingdom other than England. Eat THAT up, you fucking Scots cunt.

>All Catholics are going to hell
Why is that?

Salvation by faith alone, heretics!