Would firing someone for arbitrary reasons (e.g. "I don't like your face, get out.") be a violation of the NAP?

Would firing someone for arbitrary reasons (e.g. "I don't like your face, get out.") be a violation of the NAP?

You're literally robbing someone of their livelihood for a trivial reason, risking their very existence. Sounds pretty aggressive to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/Identitarian/1841107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People pay you because they like your contribution to their life. You opinion will always have a cash value to your employer, either positive or negative. It's rare to find a boss who values equality of opinions - it almost prevents someone from becoming a boss in the first place.

You have it backwards.
When you're employing someone you're paying for their labor. If you couldn't fire an employee at any moment for any reason they are effectively forcing you to buy something you don't want.

Sounds unsustainable.

voat.co/v/Identitarian/1841107

it has worked for a hundred thousand years so far

Where?

> robbing someone of their livelihood for a trivial reason, risking their very existence. Sounds pretty aggressive to me.
It is, thats why you should strive to be self employed and independent. Only a fool would enter into such a NAP. He shouldve approched the job as a sub contractor would and had his own contract clearly defining the duration of the work contract.

If you play the wage slave game your gonna lose. there's just no way around it.

So this means contracts are meaningless.

Do you actually believe an entire economy could be organized around that, even if everyone could do it?

I don't care. My freedom is non-negotiable you statist commie scum.

Non-negotiable because it doesn't exist, anti-white kike.

>As long as I call them a commie they can't criticize me wanting to auction off white society and western civilization to the highest bidder :')

All forms of discrimination are proper under the NAP. Why would you want to work under someone who has an irrational bias against you?

Freedom is about creating vast amounts of opprotunity, it would be false to say that person can only work at one place. Different forms of government intervention prevent people from having the ability to get different jobs

It is not aggression. But whoever does that would not be popular among people. That's not a justifiable reason for firing someone in most people's eyes, and the people that find that reprehensible will stop giving them their business.

Tl;dr - No. If the worker is being fired for something so trivial they're probably unproductive as shit to go with their ugly face and would get canned sooner or later.

>Why would you want to work under someone who has an irrational bias against you?
So I can avoid starving to death.

"Freedom" is about ALLOWING vast amounts of opportunity. But also about allowing the opposite.
It's forceful, regulative action that can guarantee opportunity.

>the people that find that reprehensible will stop giving them their business.
Only if they value their opinion on the matter more than everything they gain from doing business with them.
You guys like to leave that part out. A lot.

If you have a skill to offer, that is up for auction. You can shop for employers. If you're a min wage fresh out of government high school chump that's only interested in the money, you don't get to pick your employer and deserve your shitty job.

You act like he's the only guy in business. At best his establishment is closer than others and that's highly circumstancial based on individuals since many of them will go farther to deal with less terrible people.

Only reason white people are in trouble is because of rules and regulations we imposed on ourselves or let jews impose on us.

Stopping Immigration wont bring back the strong white family model, which is at the core of the white genocide problem.

Being up for auction doesn't mean anyone's attending the auction.

You didn't address the point.

>At best his establishment is closer than others
>many of them will go farther to deal with less terrible people
Completely baseless speculation.
Money is God in capitalism, not opinions about how terrible anyone is.

Money is not god in capitalism, property rights are god in capitalism. Not everybody is a penny pinching jew fuck like you. I have standards, personally.

As for the 'auction,' you're always free to make your own business and put some pressure on the guy that fires you. Unless you have no mind for business, in which case, you're just a wage slave in capitalist society.

Depends on the contract you make with them when they come to work for you. If they sign a contract that states "you may be fired at any time for any reason" then absolutely not, they have agreed to a contract with those stipulations. Now on the other hand if your contract says "Here are rules you can't break or you'll be fired, but you won't be fired for being ugly" then your boss would be breaching his own contract by firing that employee and the employee would have the right to seek compensation or retribution (In proper proportion to the damage caused to him).

Why don't you actually name those rules and regulations then?

Selling off our society to the highest bidder and organizing the economy entirely around individualism, encouraging each individual person to pursue their own selfish goals, isn't going to bring back the strong white family model.

It's literally called CAPITALism, you dunce. "Property rights" don't exist without money, because they're a form of money.

>you're always free to make your own business
Yes, always "free"
You're always ALLOWED to make your own business, regardless whether or not you have the means to. So, a useless statement.

>Unless you have no mind for business

Hmmm, should I choose the system where I don't deserve to live unless I can compete with the psychopathic CEOs who'll do whatever it takes to protect their businesses?
Or one where my skills are honed and capitalized on their own merits, towards bettering my society as a whole?

Very tough choice.

>Why don't you actually name those rules and regulations then?

Any, try opening a business or developing a product. The whole system is rigged so nobody can just "get in" without already wealthy people investing and controlling their shit.

>our society
its a big mess built apon jew lies. dontworryaboutit

If their were poor white people we wouldnt need poor mexicans.
we tax ourselves so we can give handouts to the poor so we can import more poor people.. the whole system is a lie.

That pic was from back when the only things needed for a family were food, shelter and God.

no mandatory insurance or stressing about kids 50k/y college or obamaphones or any other commie bullshit.

>Any
No, name them.
The system is rigged, yeah, that's the natural state of capitalism. The "already wealthy people" grow outwards to secure their positions.

>dontworryaboutit
I'm not talking about the system, I'm talking about the society itself. Those people in that pic. You would sell them to the highest bidder.
Which, ironically, is exactly what actually happened to them last time.

>from back when the only things needed for a family were food, shelter and God
And apparently for the government to wage a war, then buy millions of millions of acres of unsettled land to give you to homestead?

> that's the natural state of capitalism.
no, that is crony capitalism and always government supported.

>And apparently for the government to wage a war, then buy millions of millions of acres of unsettled land to give you to homestead?

Yes. Deus Vult

this

Crony capitalism == unrestricted free market capitalism

>Yes. Deus Vult
Back to red.dit

Ancap retard getting BTFO by purple user kek.