CNN advocates triggering 25th Amendment

They have officially shot their last bullet. Mu electoral college didn't work, muh Russians didn't work so now he is crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvWTcl5OMlE

Get ready for war boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8D_nAuDbTA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Liberals trigger 25th Amendment
>Le Drumpf eternally BTFO for being stupid
>Pence is now president
>Commence Operation Electric Queer
>Cool and collected
>Gives the left zero ammo
>Able to unite GOP Congress to pass a good bit of Trump's agenda he's behind unscratched.
>Still have Stephen Miller
>No more Ivanka, Jared, or Trump's other nepotism picks

Please, be my guest liberals. You may think Trump is an idiot, but wait until you see what happens when you have a sly silver fox at the helm.

It is pretty amusing the shift from "Russia collusion" to the current Neo-Nazi claims. And if they push this it just shows they've dropped the last one and moved onto desperation mode now.

>It is pretty amusing the shift from "Russia collusion" to the current Neo-Nazi claims
Where is my Keith Olbermann video wherein he shouts about RUSSIAN NAZIS
I want maximum cognitive dissonance and I want it now

They still have the pedophile arrow in their quiver.

let's downvote the shit out of this video

You mean the dnc pedos? You seriously cannot be so delusional that any dirt in trump has long since been used.

Oh, the fucking LARP of it. This is the first time I've seen Stelter. What a fucking joke.

I'm just saying they haven't openly accused him of that yet. Calm your tits, boy.

I don't think the media realizes how many nazis they are creating by insinuating that Trump is one.
We can't forget that enough normies voted for him to do what seemed impossible and get him elected.
The MSM is completely shitting the bed with this stuff.

CNN are fucking insane Jews

Do these faggots ever get tired? Take a nap or something.

We need to have people dress up like newscasters, mimic their delivery, format, and graphics to a T, and say complete bullshit just to show people how easy it is.

how about the 28th amendment Sup Forums? ugly should be illegal
youtube.com/watch?v=S8D_nAuDbTA

The 2020 bid is going to be worse than Reagan v Mondale at this rate. They have no dry powder left

2017: Trump is a crazy Nazi Russian puppet.
2020: Trump's economic policies have led to a 12% increase in unemployment rate of illegal immigrants.

I do not see anything funny, it's just been upgraded from russian puppet to crazy russian puppet.

Stelter looks and sounds like a fucking greasy lisping faggot-ass pedophile.

also fake news

this guy talks like such a fucking faggot

I forget this every day. Enough people voted for the guy. Polls be damned. Don't let them demoralize us

What's the 25th amendment?

This is the news channel that said:
>Make America Great Again is a Nazi slogan being pushed by Russia
can't make this stuff up.

reliable sources lmao

Our country is under siege and we need to call it out.

It's some rule guys made up and stuff.

>"Reliable Sources"
>Is Trump mentally ill?
Oh fuck. A non psychologist is going to answer that question in five minutes without a single meeting with the subject.
>Reliable Sources

If we let them get away with it, then we have officially conceded our Constitution and everything our Nation represents. 2nd amendment was put in place for a reason.

lern2constitution.... its a convention of the states

Basically it sets forth the processes by which succession would happen if the President dies or becomes ill to the point of not being able to do his duties.
Liberals want to use it to justify getting rid of Trump by claiming he is insane.

>The Goldwater rule is the informal name given to Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics,[1] which states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements.[2] It is named after presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldwater_rule

Leftists are going extinct and they know it.

There is almost no way that this happens, outside of him actually having a massive stroke or something and it being legitimately triggered.

This would require a forensic evaluation.
The criteria is really high for that.
No way he gets declared incompetent.
I should know, I do these evaluations.

>gives the left zero ammo
do you honestly think the left can't pull bullets out of their ass on demand?

Hahaha the narrative went from Trump being a Russian agent to Trump being a neo-Nazi to Trump being mentally ill in one week. TRUMP IS A MENTALLY ILL NEO NAZI RUSSIAN COMMUNIST AGENT!!!!

It lays out what happens if the president doesn't die but still can't perform his duties (unconscious, in a coma etc.).
They were meant to use it once when Bush (I think) underwent anaesthetic for an operation but the VP was on a plane and the couldn't contact him before the president woke up.
It was obviously never intended to be read this way.