Any Angels up in here?

Any other Hells Angels in here? Ive been an affiliate/member for around 9 years now (full patch member for 4).

Any other Angels in here give me a shout.

Rest of you: any questions/comments on the Hells Angels, in all ears. PEACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K2k4Fsg11-w
youtu.be/BkqCmVXXbk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off your kind are the reason for 90% of noise complaints

They are known here for coke and heroin traffic, got busted about 10y ago.

Dunno much else but they seem to be your average "I'm so badass" guys.

Don't forget crystal meth and shitter versions of God Loves Speed

General feelings from the Club regarding the current political climate?

What do you do about imposters using your name for street credit?

Ayy man you hear what happened to spider?

Why did you join up and what's it like being a member?

How do I join?

I joined up because I grew up in tough area and if you didn't have a crew watching your back you were finished.

Being a member is amazing. Tons of cash, women, insane partying, no gay 9-5, etc

How much of the drug trafficking allegations are true?
Why sell drugs at all if you just like motorcycles and the outlaw culture?
I get doing drugs, buy why sell them? Shit ruins communities. Look at how the niggers fucked their neighborhoods over.

I was a patched IO member.
If we crossed paths, would you have beat me up??

Also
Once, I ran across a 1%er filling up at a gas station
dude seemed like a child and came off ridiculous, as he was blaring music from his bike
the song went like this
"fuck niggers fuck jews i dont give a fuck"
At the time, I wasnt redpilled and thought he just had an inferiority complex
now I know, the dude was actually onto something

is there any room for a family man in a 1% club?

Are you really from Hell? Are you really an angel?

You are all degenerates that act like niggers, not sure Sup Forums is really your board. Maybe try world star hip hop or some shit.

This is Sons of anarchy turf boy get on your wanabee bike and get out of here before me and the fellers fuck ypu up

how do you pay for a home? get a loan?
do you plan to keep this lifestyle up forever?
Are you given stipends? how is the money split?

One of these guy's pulled a bayonet on me once.

>no gay 9-5
How old are you? Don't answer that question, just leave

You the larper who was Aryan brotherhood yesterday?

Why aren't you kicking the crap out of ANTIFA on TV and rebranding your club as patriots?

tell us the story please

Shut the fuck up larping leaf you posted that aryan thread yesterday, fucking kill yourself. Sage this thread

why do you accept the roaches?

You don't need a bank to buy a home, just saying.

Why do you take in roaches and other shitskins here in Germany? I thought you were supposed to be racially aware and far on the right!

Its okay boys me and the crew ran his ass out of here this is sons turf riding through this worllld vroom vroom

How come gang members act like niggers?

What is with your piece of shit HD bikes? They sound like shit. Handle like shit. Look like shit. Reliable as shit. If you are gonna live life from a bike why not ride something comfy like a BMW?

Why don't you guys kill more niggers?
You should be killing as many niggers as you can shoot or lynch

Nobody thinks you're cool, and nobody is afraid of you. We're laughing at you collectively as we see you ride down the highway. You're degenerate dregs and nothing more than petty criminals. Always remember that.

good point, cut out the jew
i just asked because it is hard for me to imagine this guys lifestyle, and Ive been in a big MC before. But Hell's Angels are different. These guys live on the very edge of society. It's really interesting
You wouldnt believe the stories Ive heard, it is like straight from television

You fuckers raped one of my sisters. Don't come ever to taft, CA. We will shoot you if you fuckers come to that town,

Sup brother?
What bike do you ride?

I don't think the internet is allowed in prison. But I'm sure you'll be back in touch with them real soon. If you're extra lonely you can go to a gay bar. Some one might buy you a drink.

not that I agree with the ways these guys go about things, but I wouldnt fuck with them
You don't seem to understand how they operate
they are truly lawless
They will kill you and bury you somewhere

hells angels and other bikers are degenerates who pomp drugs into our nations' communities. They are criminal scum.

You know they'd have your head on a pike if they caught you LARPing?

Do you guys allow black people in your group?

banditos for life kid fuck off

Hells Angels here are considered the worst of the worst, all of them are drop outs without a job just degenerated drug dealers and pimps , everybody looks down on you subhuman monkeys
How does that make you feel? To have wasted your life in group of degenerates?

This thread again? First it was aryan brotherhood, then nazi low riders, and now this shit? Is this just to make it look like the white trash hangs out here as well? The embarrassments to their own race? No one is buying it, eat shit.

>biker gang
just admit you love to fuck each other while smoking meth you faggots

Will you come to the rallies, and do you support us non-biker white nationalists? We must be considered 'normies' to you

what is it like to be such an emasculated fruitbowl you have to join an overtly homosexual gang in order to feel a sense of family and belonging?

My buddy from works dad is an oldschool outlaw. One time we were at his house just drinking and having fun. To put a long story short I made a crack about one of the other club members that I know and got chased off.

I'm just lucky I knew the guys son.

yeah, this is probably just character assassination against the board...

NO, they sell drugsto white kids.
scum as well.
yes

How does it feel to basically be a bunch of white niggers LARPing as tough guys ? Also how much meth do you smoke on a weekly basis?

Don't give a fuck, it's justice once they all die,

Sounds degenerate.
Fuck off.

Any crazy stories?

If there wasn't a market, they wouldn't do it. They're just seperating the week from the strong. Also in my area, they are white only. They keep the criminal dindus in check. I'm glad they're around, honestly. Talking with one is easier than talking with a cop.

Waterhead.

Attention: This guy is law enforcement, he alternates between 81 and AB.

This thread
>IS A SHARIABLUE PIVOT
>AB THREADS
>NLR THREADS
>1% THREADS
>MONGOL THREADS
and now
>An ANGELS THREAD.

YOU GUYS ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF IDEAS.
you need to hire some real hitters.
The college kids and JIDF SUBCONTRACTORS
Just aren't cutting it.

Sage these faggotries

Not sure how pointing out how he would be dead is scum like?

That's funny user
fuck being in chicago, if that's were you are
stay safe

Hey, we are but simple farmers, tending our memes. We don't need loud motor bikes round these parts.

I drive a moped, faggot

ITT: RCMP, CSIS, ATF, FBI, DEA

I've actually known quite a few, still hang out with a couple. A few AB too. I myself don't care if people are white supremacist; as an anarchist, my beef is with the State and nothing else.

A guy at my work was a an official "hang around" I guess is the rank and working towards becoming a member, but had to give it up because he absolutely needed to keep a steady job (we make a lot of money here) and was on night duty at the clubhouse gate and he just wasn't able to sleep. This without any meth or anything of the sort! He was too exhausted and had to drop out before making it as a member.

So change that flair flag to black and yellow not black and red.

Isn't this satudarah mc? Filled with shitty skinned animals?

>no gay
Oh please

I have 3 harlies and a ducati . Ride or die.

What is some of the fucked up hazing stuff you had to do in order to join?

Did they fuck with you hard?

Scare the shit out of you?

Is this AMA frowned upon?

Do you consider yourself White Nationalist?

What are your politics?

Degenerate.

Hells Angeles are a bunch of faggots.
Multicultural now.
What a fucking joke they are now full of Pakis and fat jews

>Ride or die.
That doesn't make any sense.

since OP is bullshit I will tell you all a story

I was in the Iron Order
Patched member
Largest MC in the world
The IO isn't considered a true 1% lawless club, because we didnt sell drugs/pimp and we also allowed for cops to join
One of the cops I knew used to be undercover in a 1% club, I forget which one
Anyways, he told me this
They would steal other bikes to pay for shit
if they needed money, they would sell a prospects bike and steal him a new one later on
They would do drugs galore, the undercover would try to bag these as evidence
he witnessed a murder and a burying, he marked a tree where it happened so investigators could find the body later
They would just take women they wanted
They would do meth and ride for 24 hours if need be where they were going.
The undercover lived with the MC for years
it almost ruined his marriage as he slipped away, almost losing his identity and slipping into the mindset of a member
he finally left, appearing to testifying before his 'brothers' one day, them unbeknownst of his LE background
The undercover decided he missed the brotherhood aspect and the riding so he joined the Iron Order

This guy was legit and the stories about the 1%club was up there with what you would have seen on Sons of Anarchy
Wild shit

Underrated

I can respect that.
I've had my eye on a Monster for a while.

>owns 4 bikes
>every one of them is unreliable garbage
Why not sell all that trash and buy a Honda? Do you prefer working on trash bikes rather then enjoy riding or something?

heres a question. recently a local club has split into two groups. one being old timers that just wanna party and fuck and enjoy their secret illegal earnings while the other want to act more like bikers used to act by robbing, extorting and taxing other drug dealers and degenerates. The rest of the clubs in this province hate this new club because of the heat it brings as a collective and will probably be the downfall of the entire club when they get caught extorting people by the police and they can finally be proven a criminal org.

my question is how likely is the new club to be exterminated by the other clubs via murder/members go missing, before they get busted being scumbags?

Posting in an FBI thread.

>They keep the criminal dindus in check. I'm glad they're around, honestly.
this actually isn't far off oddly enough. we have an outlaws chapter in my city and they have a house in a pretty poor part of town but violent crime in their neighborhood is really low. they tend to look out for their neighbors as long as, you know, you're white. I still don't much care for them cause, you know, drug trafficking.

Thats nothing man one time i made this faggot drive into a big rig and took over the sons and now i fuck his wife every night dont tell jax

Filthy degenerates.
You will hang.

They're criminals. What the fuck did you expect??

>larping this hard

Bump

>7th thread today with different biker gangs

What's your endgame, leaf?

oh to expound
The IO member once-time undercover now still has a bounty on his head from the club he ratted on
They once tried to get him

Anyone want to hear about the Iron Order?
Law abiding, but a pretty cool experience
I was VP of a chapter
we had our own clubhouse we would meet at, party
we had women who liked to hang around and strippers
We would ride in packs of 100 bikes sometimes, we would even block traffic so that our formation wasn't broken up. There was technique involved and certain roles people would play when riding in a group. we would also hand signal eachother for turns, lane changes, etc.

Each chapter would have a President, VP, Sargent of Arms (security lead, no drinking),a Navigator/ lead rider (i forget what he was called but he would be the guy in front of the formation on rides and would determine where to go, how to get there, like a trip planner) and a bookkeeper role

>>be me walking main street small town
>> full patch faggot Hells Angel revs his bike
>> scares me spill my coffee on my shirt.
>> Wait for piece of shit to pull into coffee shop and sit down with his coffee
>> Walk up behind him and scream in his ear "How the fuck do you like it"
>> he sizes me up and all the cowardly faggot can muster is a mumbled go fuck yourself"
>> even his boys were laughing at him.

You're a federal LARPer and this is another dumb bike gang honeypot thread you posted.

I know you're not a biker of any kind. Bikers don't go around telling people who they are and trying to find other 'members' on a Sup Forums. You are either a Fed, or 14.

Dammit leaf. You can't use a Swedish chapter as proof of anything.
A Swedish chapter NEEDS a token nigger in their chapter or they get rico'd for lack of diversity.

youtu.be/K2k4Fsg11-w

Hai mr plicemayn

youtu.be/BkqCmVXXbk4

Were you at Tom's funeral?

Ultimate scums. My buddy got stabbed by that group by asking them to leave nicely.

That club and hell angels aren't welcome to my town. We will be ready to shoot if they come. Cops are well aware about this and they will stop them from coming into town.

How you must feel

THIS. OP IS A FAG AND THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

having a nice ride of your own and enjoying it on trips with friends should be enough, only homos like OP seek out and engage in homoerotic clubs that always end up in no good

Any have any questions or want to see some photos?
Shit was like a whole different world, and i was in a law abiding club

canadian rockers...

I know all about that brother i run a club on gta 5 los santos sons of anarchy motorcycle club shit gets real man i had some asshole run off after a job yesterday i hunted him down and put a bullet in him got a nice little chink of pocket change ahhhaha you know how it is brother 4 life i ride a daemon myself

1% bikers are fucking queers. hells angels is a group for fags