Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/Identitarian/1841107
youtu.be/Q3n640w_azk
menshairstyletrends.com/45-cool-mens-hairstyles-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did... did that antifa just assume that mans political compass? baka

>regular haircut is now a nazi thing
w e w l a d

so the attacker now will get 20 years in prison because he is a dumb leftist cunt that wated to play the tough guy ?

Clean cut white guys are now nazis.

>every white person is a Nazi.

Oh this will go well, this will go over really well.

>hair on top
>no hair on sides
>beard

a fashion crime

voat.co/v/Identitarian/1841107

I wish. That would solve the problem

#OpenBordersForIsrael

the democrats will never call of their bullshit witch hunt.

fucking saved

Foretold. "They will hate you because of my name."

Lets be clear this isn't an attack on racism, the left are some of the most racist people in existence, they hate all that is Good and wholesome b/c it reminds them that they are neither.

Reminder.

youtu.be/Q3n640w_azk

>Lets be clear this isn't an attack on racism
Of course it isn't. I want you to know that our media has fully bought in to the idea these are great people fighting the evil, racist, nazi KKK revival. Presumably, that comes from your media in turn.

>tfw this will get you stabbed

What the fuck seriously

wow, so having an undercut now paints you as a target for these people? Celebrities better watch the hell out

>tfw you become your own SS

We are living horrible times lads. Now it's the world vs us

Bump this thread with crime statistics

†††

Meanwhile black people are shot all the time because they look black

Black people are shot all the time because they hang around other blacks.

I mean, the fashy cut DOES look fucking retarded, but this is just insane

Are we sure the assailant was Antifa and thought he was a Nazi, and not attacking him thinking he was gay?

Its better to make an honest mistake than to let a nazi walk free on the streets

Tell them that there is no reason blacks should commit 51% of violent crime while they make up 14% of the population. They kill more of each other.

>Criminals get shot all the time because they commit crimes

You guys should see the Pakistani breed of niggers. They are the most feral bunch of animals to ever exist.

>black people are shot all the time because they look black
Dude, saying that breaking into homes and not complying with police is racist. Is saying that illegal in canada yet?

What the fuck's a nazi haircut?

But no one cares about black people

I don't understand, your flag says you're gringo,but you're clearly posting news that would only happen in my country, OP.

I'm glad i don't live in the us, even Brazil is more secure than this shit nowdays

>Look like a Turk.
>Have buzz cut.
All you need is light skin color to be attacked now it seems.

Witt FamilyHistory.Witt Name Meaning. North German: nickname for someone with white hair or a remarkably pale complexion, from a Middle Low German witte 'white'. South German: from a short form of the old German personalnameWittigo. English: variant of White.

>Pakistan

Why are you even here? This is a first world zone

it was actually a blind guy trying to find a wall with his knife screaming " I do not see!"

So you're saying he's the whitest guy antifa have attacked yet?

How white does one has to be to be considered white?

If it was antifa behind this you know what we must do. People should show up at antifa gatherings as counter protesters. Chances are they'll see us there and go on the attack, which means we'll have no choice but to act in self defense >:)
Ready your blunt instruments of choice Sup Forums

the guy had good points but his reply to the "but we pay firemen to do their job" was not very convincing imo.

Maybe the closest to a nazi they have found?

I noticed it was my mothers maiden name.

>what is military cut
can't wait when some army guy gets attacked, the difference is minimal

YAAAAAAAAMMMEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The way that headline is written... "MISIDENTIFIED" Like, if he'd been identified correctly, would this even be a story?

>black
>people
>leaf

MSM: "THIS JUST IN, PEOPLE ARE SHIT"
OP: "AHA I BET I CAN USE THIS TO RALLY PEOPLE AGAINST THE EBIL LIBS"

Well it is a known Nazi haircut onto of white skin so I don't feel bad for the guy. I'm not condoning getting stabbed for looking like a Nazi but if he's trying to squeeze sympathy on social media for it then he can cry about it somewhere else.

Hopefully he uses this as a learning lesson going forward.

lol are their any other accounts of this attack -- did the perp get arrested?

somehow this nazi cut his hand in a Steak & Shake and it's the violent lefts fault right

>it is a known Nazi haircut

ACCORDING TO WHO? If people just start randomly stabbing and attacking white people this country will go from tolerant to genocidal before you could blink an eyelid.

According to common sense. Literally every Nazi has this haircut in 2017.

Examples: Richard Spencer, James Alex Fields Jr, etc

What are some examples of acceptable haircuts for white men?

Moral of the story: don't get faggy hipster haircuts

>ACCORDING TO WHO? If people just start randomly stabbing and attacking white people this country will go from tolerant to genocidal before you could blink an eyelid.

That's the plan. Isn't it a good plan user? That's the Lefts plan. It was her turn.

lol no, just no. It's just a fucking haircut. It's a good idea though, keep attacking people for drinking milk, having certain haircuts, having a truck, a white van etc etc..

menshairstyletrends.com/45-cool-mens-hairstyles-2017/

I mean if you want to look like an edgy queer, definitely get an undercut

Especially if you're so disingenuous as to claim you didn't know it was part of your secret club uniform

I wouldn't stab you but you probably deserve it

Knew this was coming

Isn't it funny how Dicaprio played the role of an angry slave owner in Django Unchained then he decided to basically keep the haircut and beard motif?
I say celebrities should get NO FREE PASSES
GENOCIDE ALL SHORT HAIRED CELEBS NOW

Don't even get me started on the white supremacist milk theory.

INCOMING HIPSTER GENOCIDE

B-but cnn said they were just freedom fighters bent on world peace.

Now they just seem like unhinged terrorists...