CNN ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

OY VEY GOYIM DONT LET THESE WHITE NAZIS START ANOTHER HOLOCAUST@!@@

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YP-NmUVR_Wo
extranewsfeed.com/to-our-fellow-jews-in-the-united-states-in-israel-and-around-the-world-ff421a1d325d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=YP-NmUVR_Wo

(((Bannon))) and (((Breitbart))) are pro Israel.

Don't believe the McMaster narrative. McMaster HATES Israel.

FUCK KIKES.

FUCK ISRAEL.

FUCK JEWS.

why are there so many fucking holocaust surviours?

Now (((You))) are just spamming.

its easy to survive something which never happened

Well I'm going against the fucking MSM I need eyes on this

>yfw they used their holocaust so often and so unvaried that you unironically think there should be a second one where we also exterminate all commies.

May not be the one she came to but it's certainly the one she's going to die in.

The more people that are aware of whats going on the better. Fuck off

Why are jews so fucking ugly?

To my fellow Jews, in the United States, in Israel, and around the world:

We know that, up to now, some of you have made an effort to reserve judgment on the question of whether or not President Donald Trump is an anti-Semite, and to give him the benefit of the doubt.

You have counted carefully as each appointment to his administration of a white supremacist, anti-Semite, neo-Nazi or crypto-fascist appeared to be counterbalanced by the appointment of a fellow Jew, and reassured yourself that the most troubling of those hires would be cumulatively outweighed by the presence, in his own family, of a Jewish son-in-law and daughter.

You have viewed him as a potential friend to Israel, or a reliable enemy of Israel’s enemies.

Yesterday, the President expressed admiration for white supremacist demonstrators who marched through the streets of Charlottesville, flaunting Swastikas and openly chanting, along with vile racist slogans, “Jews will not replace us!”

Among those demonstrators, according to Trump, were “a lot” of “innocent” and “very fine people.”

So, now you know.

First he went after immigrants, the poor, Muslims, trans people and people of color, and you did nothing.

Now he’s coming after you. The question is: what are you going to do about it? If you don’t feel, or can’t show, any concern, pain or understanding for the persecution and demonization of others, at least show a little self-interest. At least show a little sechel. At the very least, show a little self-respect.

Any Jew, anywhere, who does not act to oppose President Donald Trump and his administration acts in favor of anti-Semitism.

Any Jew who does not condemn the President for his racism, white supremacism, intolerance and Jew hatred, condones all of those things.

To my fellow Jews: What side are you on?

Sincerely,

Michael Chabon

extranewsfeed.com/to-our-fellow-jews-in-the-united-states-in-israel-and-around-the-world-ff421a1d325d

HAHAHAHAHA

ANTI ZIONISM DOESNT MEAN ANTISEMITISM YOU SUBVERSIVE KIKE.

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO MAKE A QUALITY ARGUMENT WHY WE SHOULDN'T HAVE ANOTHER HOLOCAUST (TECHNICALLY, THE FIRST HOLOCAUST).

Good one

you know everyone gets old
but when I look at jews i allways have to think "they must have looked fucking ugly when they were young"

>ANTI ZIONISM DOESNT MEAN ANTISEMITISM YOU SUBVERSIVE KIKE.
You make zero sense. Being anti-Zionism means you are anti-Jewish homeland. Which by default means you don't believe in a Jewish homeland which means you are anti-Semitic. You can be pro-Zionism and anti-Semitic but you can't be anti-Zionism and pro-Semitic.

where's the proof of survival? im seeing some type of animated corpse.

and that's the reason why kikes are scumbags.

You literally play victim and attack at the same time.

This time you lose for good though.

Fuck israel

>jews will not replace us
>oy vey antisemitism!

Woody Allen is not aging well.

Looks like the SS missed one

>(((Bannon))) and (((Breitbart))) are pro Israel.

IGNOREance is bliss. Stop ignoring all information that goes against ur beliefs.

Face the facts.

Israel is going to end soon.

>Israel is going to end soon.
America first!

sleep tight memey

how many are there of these goons?
The Nazzies killed most children, especially infants. How did she survive when most people who were teenagers are pushing into their 90's?
Plus, these people likely forgot everything.
I call bullshit, just like I call bullshit on Eli Wisel's 'Night'

can we have a leader that isn't a faggot? Spencer gesticulates as if he wants to emanate hitler, but he's a fat degenerate that spouts "le ebin Sup Forums pepe memes." Our movement cannot be led by an individual so effeminate

jesus.

Every single (((survivor))) was in Auschwitz, knew Anne Frank personally, and was turned into a lampshade by Dr. Mengele.

Funny. I actually went to Auschwitz last year. It's funny because that is what turned me into a Holocaust skeptic