Turku happening

Oy vey, goyim knows!

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/Identitarian/1841107
is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001193575.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

voat.co/v/Identitarian/1841107

can they go any lower ?

Gotta love the finnish media and politicians.

Doesn't Israel take other immigrants, they just sterilize them?

Geez i though Finland was untouched by the MSN bias and the jewish influence :/

All our media comes from Helsinki, which is more or less just Sweden.

Rest of the country holds conservative views. Well at least the East.

Of course they can, by lying that finnish people are all fucking pussies and were only shooting video and not helping.

Don't be naive. But it's not as bad as OP makes it seem either. It's not like the media deliberately chose to promote the asylum seeker over the "far right" activist... I doubt they were even aware of the activist. A mudslime running to assist the victims of an attack by another mudslime is extraordinary and profitable.

Thanks for the info Finbro!

Don't be so naive. It's even worse.

Doubt it. Our media is not that competent and agenda driven.

Every reported has biases and write articles through their world view. Look up any reported and they are all leftist or full blown communists.

Oh it absolutely is. Go read any news about Trump for example, our media literally parrots CNN.

Media is infested by leftists. Everything is pro-shitskin, pro-eu, anti-Finn. Have you not seen what they promote on Yle, HS, TS and so on. Everything Finn is racist, everything nationalist is facist. It's a clusterfuck of disinformation and propaganda.

They don't only parrot CNN but iltasanomat directly works with them and I'm sure they only translate what they send them.

is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001193575.html

Oh is that what it was? I stopped going to IS when I suddenly felt lile I was actually reading a CNN article. Goddamn.

International news =/= local news. Of course popular foreign news agencies will be quoted in foreign matters.

Obviously. The question was whether or not media deliberately choose to put a mudslime in the spotlight OVER a far right activist. The answer is no, they most likely were not even aware of the additional options. A mudslime helping the victims of a mudslime attack is uncommon enough to be newsworthy no matter what angle you're approaching from.

They put the spotlight on shitskin because these traitors fucking love to promote their shitskin sob stories. They saw a shitskin on scene and immediately got their panties wet.

Well let's agree that you're right if it alleviates your emotional burden. I don't care.

I'm more surprised you didn't know any of this even tho you're here.

>The question was whether or not media deliberately choose to put a mudslime in the spotlight OVER a far right activist. The answer is no, they most likely were not even aware of the additional options
>media
>people working around the clock to make a scoop
>people going through all the different videos, etc
>not aware
Gee, I wonder who would write such a thing...

(((Finnish media))) is just as bad as (((CNN))). They just translate news from (((them))).

Two media companies in Finland own almost all of the newspapers and state-controlled YLE shows marxist propaganda just like it has always done.

Finnish police has been hunting Ilja Janitskin who created biggest opposition media(MV-lehti) which has been redpilling normies about immigration and political corruption ect. Police got international arrest warrant from him with some bullshit charges so Interpol arrested him in Spain when he was waiting for cancer operation. They will extradite him to Finland even when he has cancer.

Turkugore is good warning for whole country. Anti-immigration is on rise and there has been fights between finns and refugees. It's right wing death squad time.

The media is shilling in overtime now. They are also promoting a British Muslim "hero" who got stabbed as though he single handedly ended the attack. Some reporter even asked the president about how "only foreigners tried to stop the attack". I'm glad he called them out on that.